Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? (65055 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by oniluuu(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
It is sad that even the female folks here are saying she might have sent the text innocently. It is not possible. That woman has a motive.

Why will a married woman offer herself to come clean the house of another married man just because he helped her and her husband?
That is a gesture gone too far.

It might be safe if OP’s friend called or texted saying “they are coming over to pay him a visit so his wife can help him with house chores”.

@OP, RUNNNNNNNNNN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by obstead200(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.
my dear sister, that Text from his friend's wife is NOT INNOCENT AT ALL.
If u look at it with the eyes of an elder, there are hidden suggestions all over the message. The woman wants to do something other than helping him with the chores. I can bet a month salary that this is the case here.

The man is wise to have seen the red flag. I can't even start explaining the number of red flags I noted in the message. But that woman has no respect for her husband because he is broke. She wants to Bleep the dude and make him her ATM machine.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

He should have invited her na !!!! Whatever is wrong with some of you senseless characters one often bumps into on NL ?? Seun,please you need to create "ignore" button so many fools abound here !

"Ignored" button PRESSED !

You are too rash to be contributing to topics here.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by franksam2009: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
There's nothing wrong with the text or her trying to show appreciation, but the right thing for you to do is decline as a sign of respect to your friend, stop behaving like a baby.....
U can simply reply her by saying she shouldn't bother because u already hv someone coming over to help with the chores, but you bleeped up big time and disrespected your friend by bringing this here, u Bleep up.
What if her husband is a nairalander
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by YeyeGbami: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

BLATANTLY REFUSE THE VISIT.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Glycosunde: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
She has already told you what she might be 'CUMMING' to do to you in your wife's absence. Please don't allow her to 'CUM' because even texting you was uncalled for as you had dealings with her husband and not her. I am very sure that her husband; your friend doesn't know about this text message she sent to you. And if she comes and makes passes at you and you refused to reciprocate(I seriously doubt you will be able to do that anyway since from your write up you're already afraid of having her alone with you at home), she might go and tell her husband that because you helped them out with money and she went to visit you just a way to say thank you that you tried RAPING her. Also your tatafo neighbours might tell your wife that you brought another woman to the house in her absence. So to be on the safe side, kindly and politely tell her that she doesn't need to'CUM' and help you

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Scripted. Story for the gods.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
JovialJune:
Smh!!! Someone decided to appreciate your kind gesture by assisting you with house chores knowing your wife is not around, and all your mind went to is sex? What is wrong with some of you men sef? Must your thoughts always be what is between your legs?

If you know you are sex starved and can't control yourself when she comes, tell her off straight, don't assume and accuse her baselessly, na church mind she wan use help you.

To avoid drama, he better not let her come to the house even if her intention is pure, cos you don't know how his friend will interpret it. Aside the possible sexual allegations that could arise from his friend, it is disrespectful to a friend to allow his wife become a househelp just because you have financial leverage. As long as his friend hasn't spoken on the matter, the answer is a polite NO.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
OP FOR THE FACT THAT U DONT HV D WILLPOWER TO RESIST THAT DAUGHTER OF EVE SHOWS THAT U ARE A WEAK MAN.
ALSO, FOR U TO COME ON NAIRALAND TO SEEK OPINION ON WHAT TO DO IN SUCH SITUATION SHOWS HOW SOFT AND SiSY U ARE.
Also, remember garden of eve, daughters of eve are still moving everywhere seeking whom to eat raw. D world would hv being a better place if not eve and her daughters. Look at how one of eve's daughter wants to destroy friendship of how many years.
This your statement Makes me laugh terribly
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by IMPARTIAL: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
[q Jiuote author=ibechris post=114327627]Allow her to come first...

Let us not conclude yet...that was how u people told us that Buhari would make Nigeria be like America now, how far.

Allow her to come and help u and if she throw passes at u then,u can decide to shun her no be so?

I don't like doubting anything as far as I am concern.[/quote]

Dangerous! So, that she could accuse the man of trying to rape her if he does not play ball?
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by batb: 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
She want to appreciate you with her body, you an Adult, you know what to do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by donjahsy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
The woman leave come dey write cum! Wahala.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Bleep her and keep warning her never to try such rubbish with you again until you cum. Then send her away.

If she calls after that, follow my format below

Nonsense
Haha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ybaby: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
OP FOR THE FACT THAT U DONT HV D WILLPOWER TO RESIST THAT DAUGHTER OF EVE SHOWS THAT U ARE A WEAK MAN.
ALSO, FOR U TO COME ON NAIRALAND TO SEEK OPINION ON WHAT TO DO IN SUCH SITUATION SHOWS HOW SOFT AND SiSY U ARE.
Also, remember garden of eve, daughters of eve are still moving everywhere seeking whom to eat raw. D world would hv being a better place if not eve and her daughters. Look at how one of eve's daughter wants to destroy friendship of how many years.

The only sin the Bible said flee is sexuall iniquity not pray,not fight...... just flee! angry grin
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
My Bossom childhood friend was financially down and needed financial assistance because his landlord was suffocating him with his constant nagging. So he contacted me as his old guy and and told me the situation on ground and requested for financial assistance from me. I didn't hesitate in sending him the money which he summed up with the one he had and cleared his house rent.

So, this afternoon, his wife texted me, and in her text, she thanked me for the assistance and requested to pay me a visit and and help me with some of my chores since my wife is in Bayelsa. From the very moment I set my eyes on that text, I haven't been myself knowing fully well that one thing may lead to another during her visit/stay.

That my guy is so dear to me and we treat each other with utmost respect so for this reason, I wouldn't like to loose that respect and trust. This woman is anticipating my response, according to her.

Please house, how do I discourage her from visiting me in my wife's absence without it looking as if I'm avoiding her? What does she want? Who has been in this type of situation and how did you resolve the issue without creating enmity?

The problem is you ........

Do you have self control?....?

She can visit you, if your answer to the above question is YES..........

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by culf: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
I understand you @OP. Just tell her no need.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by BadBradley: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

fake story.

Try harder next time. Dundee!!!
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by castro316: 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do not reply, don't return her calls. At this point only speak to your friend alone. Is she doing this without your friends knowledge? Hmm she is summing up you friends for disaster knowingly or unknowingly
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by greggng: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Be creative . Infact is abomination for her to visit you in the absence of your wife. Is abomination for her to do any house work for you . That woman is a real devil . Stay away from her . Tell her that you do pay someone to do the house chores for you and the person has done all the jobs . ...stay away from your friends wife .

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by AmeLonRo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
She may mean no harm. Let her help out if you need one. Tell your wife and tell her husband.
You may stroll out while she takes care of the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP2FZlxQyr8
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Af0nja: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why make an issue out of a molehill? undecided

Simply text her back thanking her for her kind offer, informing her that the help is not needed since you have your chores all covered. The end! undecided

Even if even if, the best thing he should do if his friend is truly dear to him is to inform him of this development.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Af0nja:
Even if even if, the best thing he should do if his friend is truly dear to him is to inform him of this development.
Report the wife to the husband? Which kain terrible nonsense be that one?, undecided
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by ImaIma1(f): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol, very funny. Did you tell them that you were hungry or that you didn't have clean clothes to wear?

Just tell her that "Thank you" is enough and that you have a sister with you who helps with the chores.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Buje1987(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Stupidity of the highest order @OP so you can’t text her back and say No or ask your friend why his wife wants to visit you that you are not comfortable with that. You have a dirty mind or just that you want to chase clouts.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Af0nja: 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Report the wife to the husband? Which kain terrible nonsense be that one?, undecided

Really Would you be okay with your wife making deals with your friend behind your back
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Ofadaman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Asides the fact I don't like the way she typed "cum ova" and trying to do house chore because your wife is away, which can be suggestive, but you also seem to be a bad friend with hidden thoughts, why else would your mind go towards sex, the question to ask yourself is this, is her husband aware of this, then again , it's really not a big deal on how to respond, when a simple , "No thank you", could have done it, unless you're always flirting with the idea that she may want sex, I'd advise you think really deeply, what if this is a set up , if it is, the little 4-5 mins sex enjoyment won't save you years of troubles it may cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by goshen26: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

My brother FLEE

I beg you in lieu of God's mercy don't allow the visit. Diplomatically say No.

Say it jokingly that "why are we family that i can't help your family"

You will enter eternal cage.
Don't think you are strong to avoid temptation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by alizma: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

My broy, so not mind those girls trying to make you feel bad over your thoughts, we know how these things works and I must tell you that you are 110% correct in your thoughts, when you do something amazing to women, the best way they think they can say thank you is to make themselves available for you.
Having said that, I will advise you to politely turn down her offer to visit in the absence of your own woman but if you want her on your bed, you can accept the offer, the ball is now in your court

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Kingzola4life(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Listen to yourself. For ur mind say she wan pay u back in sex. Omo Always try to overcome ur negative thought wit positive thought.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by tctrills: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Its very wrong of her. Flee from such women.
Re: How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Af0nja:
Really Would you be okay with your wife making deals with your friend behind your back
A wife is not a toddler or a teenager abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.