Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself (40825 Views)

Are You Jobless?..sell Yourself / How To Sell Yourself In A Job Interview: 5 Powerful Tips / 5 Tips To Help You Sell Yourself For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Letalkme: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Architecture design and construction
Also have experience in swimming pool construction

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by anayolity: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Public speaker
Musician
Supply chain/logistics management -6yrs
Creative writer .... (Currently dealing with statement of purpose)
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Voiceofthestree: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
ONNYX:
Any male graduate in Akute or environs?

Hardworking, trustworthy and innovative.

Must be available for immediate resumption.

Quote this post with your phone number.

Offer valid for this week only.

What the nature of the job?
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by dopedan(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
I am creative i can do anything that requires creativity especially copying something exactly as it is

4 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by adeprof18(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
I am a graphic designer with over 5 years experience. I chose this career path because of my passion for visual designs and interest working on pc for a long time.

I have worked directly with clients as a freelancer taking designs briefs, executing to their satisfactions and getting feedback/criticism.

I have also worked in a team within a corporate settings designing marketing materials such as logo, banner, brochure, flier etc,
I have used my video and photo editing skill to convince clients to patronize my employer by bringing their ideas to reality while submitting proposals and also giving their brand a professional look.

I can also design a website with WordPress.

I am am building an idea (estatemarketng in my signature) to bring all my acquired skills over the years to personal use. Though I am faced with some challenges presently but with time, It will be sorted.

I am also open to offers that won't take more than 40 - 45 hours of my time a week.

If interested in my pdf portfolio, please DM me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by donestk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Webmaster: https://errands.ng

Register now and start making money processing academic transcripts, diasporans errands and lots more.

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by kenedyx: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm a dispatch rider. Victoria Isand Lagos. (Out of job)
Talented singer and rapper.
Graphic designer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by bobchigar(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hamachi:
Job Description

Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments.
He/She must be energetic and willing to work Saturdays and long hours. He should be available for immediate employment.
Executive Support:

Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports.
Composing and preparing correspondence and compiling documents for meetings.
Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with The Management Team, and members of staff.
Communicates on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, financiers, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed following confirmation of details and approval of CEO.
Conducts research on prospective corporate and financiers and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
Supports CEO in his/her external commitments that can lead to growth.
Board Support and Liaison:

Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board meetings. Liaison with the lawyer and CEO to ensure smooth meeting.
Maintain Board portal and records of all correspondence and meetings.
Management Liaison:

Participates as an adjunct member of the management including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as may be required.
Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
HR/Admin Support:

Recruitment support in attracting the best talents into the company
Review confirmation and promotion matters of staff and advise management accordingly.
Maintain and ensure adequate record of staff members and all necessary Human resources documentation.
Arrange verification of Reference and Guarantors of all staff members
Monitor developments with staffs and advise the CEO from time to time on motivation and retention strategies.
Collate and complete staff KPIs quarterly for the finance department to pay.
Supervise the security team of the company.
Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative staff members.
Ensure the office and its environment is clean by properly reviewing strategy and supervising the cleaning team.
Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
Maintain office supply inventory record and replenishments.
Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
Induction training for junior staff members on company’s vision, mission and core values
Handle request for transportation and provide logistic support to management staffs.
Handle request for use of conference room and ensure proper conduct and maintenance of the conference room.
Maintain financial records
Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
5 - 10 years of experience.
Prior experience working as an Accounting Officer or a similar position in the Accounting Department.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
Familiarity working with accounting software such as SAGE, Peachtree
Outstanding understanding of accounting principles and practices.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.
Ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
Strong analytical skills.
Good time management abilities

If you can do the job above for 120k. Do let me know ASAP

Someone with this education qualifications with this much years of experience to perform these lengthy functions will be remunerated with 120k in a month?

Nawa ooo.....

13 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Boss1914(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
SMJay:
As the topic reads
Sell yourself stating
Qualifications
Experience
Projects handled &
Softwar application you can use in respect to your job

HND. Estate Management
4 years as a property Management Consultant, With 50 properties under my purview.
Use of Ms Word and Excel to make the job easier.

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by harmargedon: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by mentor111: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
SMJay:
As the topic reads
Sell yourself stating
Qualifications
Experience
Projects handled &
to any body that can help due to ASUU strike, I'm just jobless I base in Kaduna . Anybody willing to help me with a job or learning skills I will be really grateful (09027097111)
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by preshynikky(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hamachi:
Job Description

Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments.
He/She must be energetic and willing to work Saturdays and long hours. He should be available for immediate employment.
Executive Support:

Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports.
Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with The Management Team, and members of staff.
Communicates on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, financiers, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed following confirmation of details and approval of CEO.
Conducts research on prospective corporate and financiers and assembles materials needed for the proposals.

Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board meetings. Liaison with the lawyer and CEO to ensure smooth meeting.
Management Liaison:

Participates as an adjunct member of the management including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as may be required.
Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
HR/Admin Support:

Review confirmation and promotion matters of staff and advise management accordingly.
Maintain and ensure adequate record of staff members and all necessary Human resources documentation.
Monitor developments with staffs and advise the CEO from time to time on motivation and retention strategies.
Ensure the office and its environment is clean by properly reviewing strategy and supervising the cleaning team.
Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
Induction training for junior staff members on company’s vision, mission and core values
Handle request for transportation and provide logistic support to management staffs.
Handle request for use of conference room and ensure proper conduct and maintenance of the conference room.
Requirements

Prior experience working as an Accounting Officer or a similar position in the Accounting Department.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment as and when required.

Please we're is the location and how can we submit resume

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Raulboy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
A Draughtsman and with lots of experience with 3d drawings 09091262713

3 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Esesuwa8: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Institute Universitaire, Pan –Africain B.A French language {First
Class
Honours}

CPD Courses attended and skills developments
● French IGCSE candidates achieved 93% (A* to C) pass rate
● Successfully introduced and trained staff in the use of Virtual Learning Environment (Module)
● psychology IGCSE candidates achieved 93% (A* to C) pass rate
Extra-curricular offering and achievements
● French Education IGCSE candidates achieved 93% (A* to C) pass rate
● Successfully introduced and trained staff in the use of E-learning Environment (Module)
● French and Literature IGCSE candidates achieved 93% (A* to C) pass rate
● Successfully introduced and trained staff in the use of French Virtual Learning Environment (Module)
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Segunia(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rice production expert (post harvest production) with robust 9years experience in Product Development, HACCP Implementation, Quality Control/assurance, GMP, food safety and cost analysis.

segunia29@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by insightful01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Clearing and. Forwarding agent. My contact is in sig. If my service is need. We are into the business for over 20yrs.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by phenzy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
I am a logistics officer with 2 years of experience. I look forward to working in a bigger organization
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by BESTScientist1: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
A mathematician, microbiology and a biomedical engineer. This country hurts a lot. My only Joy is to lives who "have been through" and "are now under" me excel at what they do. Never really used my certificates the way I want to especially in the medical world. What a terrible country. All through my years, it has always been giving back producing teenagers who can stand and compete well anywhere

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Any vacancy in Ilorin? With Good pay? Quote . Someone is in need ASAP. The person is a Graduate Thanks.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by damo2014(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
08023028588. I am currently managing operations for a build company based in Lagos.

ONNYX:
Any male graduate in Akute or environs?

Hardworking, trustworthy and innovative.

Must be available for immediate resumption.

Quote this post with your phone number.

Offer valid for this week only.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Sam119(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
M.Eng. Chemical Engineering

Member: COREN
Member: Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineer s
Member: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Memeber: Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered)

Skills: Strong analytical and Processing
Plant Design
Researcher on Renewable Energy
Proficient in Computer Aided Software
Engineering App
Go-getter and Result Oriented

6 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by skoIes001: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
kiss
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Kblinks: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
We at Amensta stones and Sons LTD.

We offer the following services.

1). We offer loan services to salary earner to start a Business and we give loan to Business owners for business Expansion.

2).We give financial Instruments like Bank draft, Block Fund and Bank Endorsed Cheque to consumate Transactions.

3). We have AGO products at Lagos Depots for sale at Depot Price.

Contact us on 07081818896 and 08138207572.
Let's talk business.
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by MenelikZayan23(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
SMJay:
As the topic reads
Sell yourself stating
Qualifications
Experience
Projects handled &

Please sir/ma I can work as an IT SUPPORT
0 8 1 6 8 2 1 3 5 9 7
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by kunleiky(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Accountant by qualification
I am a data analyst and machine learning experts with a good number of ML projects under my belt.
I handle data analysis within and outside the academic domain.
The software I handle proficiently include Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, SPSS, Eviews, Python and R.
My projects are available on www.github.com/kunleiky for your perusal.
I'm available for the next available project.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Tobylawal14: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hamachi:
Job Description

Executive Support:

Management Liaison:

HR/Admin Support:

Requirements

Am available
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
SMJay:
As the topic reads
Sell yourself stating
Qualifications
Experience
Projects handled &

I am Into Real Estate. I have lands to sell in Epe. And lekki-Epe Expressway. Very affordable. You can message me on 07061554003. (WhatsApp)
Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Tobylawal14: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hamachi:
Job Description

Executive Support:

Management Liaison:

HR/Admin Support:

Requirements

Am available

2 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by OrinAgba(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ankara Fabrics distributor. Google Ola Daviva for more information about what we do. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by Josejp: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm an electrical/instrumentation technician with over 10yrs expirence base in portharcout and ready to work anywhere in Nigeria
Will appreciate if there's any vacant position for me..... thanks

6 Likes

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by TeeGentle(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Available for any professional Graphics design, Editing of Documents, Logo design, Photo editing, Business card, ID Card, Typing of Documents, Customizing and General printing.......

1 Like

Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by campbelljosh(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
I obtained OND in accounting.
I have vast knowledge about PE Blow machine operation and had been a supervisor in a cleaning company.
I have also worked as a receptionist on Lagos island.
I am open for any good job that align with my line, and also, i am a fast learner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.