Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account (1340 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy / Gov. Peter Obi N250m In Three Suitcases: An Insider’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seun Osewa Is Right: Peter Obi needs to explain the N250 million found in his convoy in Lagos. And why he went through extraordinary lengths to open a foreign account which was illegal for public officers, even going all the way to France to find Accountants that specialize in hiding ownership of foreign accounts in offshore tax havens.

I am supporting Peter Obi only because he is the least corrupt of the candidates in the upcoming 2023 election. However, Nigerians are making the same mistake of seeing him as a Messiah like they did Buhari in 2015 who turned out to be the epitome of corruption, nepotism and incompetence.

Peter Obi is a typical Nigerian politician that operated in a system where there are no check and balances and impunity is the order of the day. A system where any public office holder can turn state treasuries at local, state and federal level to their personal ATM.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Mumusaphire: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Forget pandora. Pandora is an organization that anybody can pay to tarnish ur image. According to history, Peter obi was a billionair before he became governor. What of the one we saw with our korokoro eyes a day to election in burdillion road, with bullion van? What did efcc do to it? They gave excused that no one write petitions, and immediatly, like 8 different people wrote petition. Did u hear anything about it again? Let drop eye service if me and u want this country to be great.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Forget pandora
That is why the country is the world headquarters of corruption and impunity and why every public officer since 1960 has turned the state treasury to their personal ATM card.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by SocialJustice: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
This stupidity should end. This case has been investigated and dumped. Talk about your heroine and customs thief candidates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by basty: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu is Igbo problems. What concern them, they will discuss their own short comings. They are so useless that they cannot address their challenges but they keep analysing Afonja issues. Park of irresponsible foes.

Obi is a saint that has never stolen before, I pity Igbos During Obi as Anambra Governor, there were no noticeable development in Anambra to warrant hyping his name or calling him a saint.

Though he cannot win the presidency or come near. Thousands making noise on Nairaland are just noise makers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by IamWonderful: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Explain to who

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by thatigboman1: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
This stupidity should end. This case has been investigated and dumped. Talk about your heroine and customs thief candidates.
arguing with tinubu supporters is just like arguing with a donkey. Do that at your own peril.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by thatigboman1: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Explain to who
arguing with senseless people is similar to arguing with a donkey. Just allow them to keep blabbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
I no trust any 9ja politician..

The ones wey I fear pas nah the ones wey dey blab I no get this, I no get that...

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Freebirs(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
I don't trust politicians,

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by SocialJustice: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
thatigboman1:
arguing with tinubu supporters is just like arguing with a donkey. Do that at your own peril.
I know but every lie they tell must be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Forget pandora. Pandora is an organization that anybody can pay to tarnish ur image. According to history, Peter obi was a billionair before he became governor. What of the one we saw with our korokoro eyes a day to election in burdillion road, with bullion van? What did efcc do to it? They gave excused that no one write petitions, and immediatly, like 8 different people wrote petition. Did u hear anything about it again? Let drop eye service if me and u want this country to be great.
That he was a billionaire doesn't mean anything. Wasn't Bukola Saraki, James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedeion, Orji Kalu, Ahmodu Sheriff billionaires before public office.

In Nigeria there are zero checks and balances and that is why every public officer turns state treasuries to the personal ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Karemarealty288(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Mumusaphire: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
swaggerjack:

That he was a billionaire doesn't mean anything. Wasn't Bukola Saraki, James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedeion, Orji Kalu, Ahmodu Sheriff billionaires before public office.

In Nigeria there are zero checks and balances and that is why every public officer turns state treasuries to the personal ATM.
sir, I don't dispute that. What am saying is, u cant trust pandora paper because they can get paid to spoil ur image. Medias are the problem we have in this world.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Mumusaphire: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
swaggerjack:

That is why the country is the world headquarters of corruption and impunity and why every public officer since 1960 has turned the state treasury to their personal ATM card.
Pandora is an organization that anybody can pay to tarnish ur image. According to history, Peter obi was a billionair before he became governor. What of the one we saw with our korokoro eyes a day to election in burdillion road, with bullion van? What did efcc do to it? They gave excused that no one write petitions, and immediatly, like 8 different people wrote petition. Did u hear anything about it again? Let drop eye service if me and u want this country to be great. If u want to market ur candidate, market him with pure heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
KillSars:
I no trust any 9ja politician..

The ones wey I fear pas nah the ones wey dey blab I no get this, I no get that...

100%

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Freebirs:
I don't trust politicians,
Right mindset

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
sir, I don't dispute that. What am saying is, u cant trust pandora paper because they can get paid to spoil ur image. Medias are the problem we have in this world.
Pandora was a group of investigative journalists from around the world that came together to expose politicians that hid money in tax havens.

Before the Pandora papers, there was the Panama Papers.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by thatigboman1: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
SocialJustice:
I know but every lie they tell must be exposed.
o yea, all in good time.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Prinxzona10: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
They have searched even to the farthest planet*PLUTO* and failed to see anything to hang Peter Obi,so they resorted to old accusations that he Peter Obi had cleared already..
Firstly,the issue of Pandora,90% of Nigerians especially Nigeria politician's names are on that pandora,Tinubu and Atiku inclusive buh only Peter Obi came out to defend himself and explained everything to the public and somebody that was a billionaire before becoming a Nigerian politician, somebody that had the account before becoming a Nigerian politician, what else do you descendant of Lucifer want
Secondly,about the #two hundred and fifty million(#250,000,000) found with him..he had explained that also buh the hatred in some people,wouldn't allow them to think straight buh what about those that share millions of dollars,takes kickback worth of millions of dollars,seen with billions of naira via through bullion vans....
You're accusing someone of #250 million naira while the same person left #75 billion naira for his successor..ain't you guys tired or even ashamed of all these silly tribalist games that wouldn't take anyone nowhere?
The same man refused and abolished pensions in millions,houses,welfare,lands,cars,gratuities and many more for himself and you guys are crucifying himself buh praising someone that have cornered the money of a state,someone that assigned himself anything and everything he needs,many exotic cars every 3 years,many Lagos state lands,many houses,houses in Abuja,in Lagos,pensions and gratuities,derive 10% of Lagos state money,sits on Lagos state finances for almost 23 years now...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Mumusaphire: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
swaggerjack:

Pandora was a group of investigative journalists from around the world that came together to expose politicians that hid money in tax havens.

Before the Pandora papers, there was the Panama Papers.
and tell me they not bias in all their investigation. Why is it that it is when election is around d corner they do publish what they investigated.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why don't those fools take Peter Obi to court?

Some Yoruba's have started playing the dirty ethnic card they played against GEJ, see where it landed them

All the boarders in Yoruba land were all closed.

They've come again but this time, the tsunami will swallow them.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by Vulturereloaded: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
After this.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by gozmok1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.
Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is why Nigeria is the poverty and corruption capital of the world. Seun Osewa was simply asking for accountability of public funds and tribalism is brought into it.

Where in the world is money moved in convoys to pay a contractor across state lines, when a simple bank transfer could have been sent to the contractor?This wasn't the 18th century of the Wild Wild West.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by SlavaUkraini: 1:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Seun see your Baby Face back then.

Fine Boy .... No Pimples.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Seun see your Baby Face back then.

Fine Boy .... No Pimples.
Pause
Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 3:19am On Jul 02, 2022
If more Nigerians start asking questions like Seun, maybe for once we will begin the process of establishing check and balances in handling of public funds.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by ElSudani: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:

A billionaire who made his money presumably in Nigeria but would rather hide the proceeds in Monaco so that he wouldn't pay taxes in Nigeria.
Not also minding the fact that he was at the time a governor who was using public funds for questionable investments.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 5:03am On Jul 02, 2022
ElSudani:

A billionaire who made his money presumably in Nigeria but would rather hide the proceeds in Monaco so that he wouldn't pay taxes in Nigeria.
Not also minding the fact that he was at the time a governor who was using public funds for questionable investments.
It is illegal for any public official to have foreign banks accounts period-if he wanted to maintain a foreign account, he should have stayed as Chairman of Fidelity Bank.

His excuse was that it was his 9 year old daughter that owned the account and he didn't know he had to declare joint accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is Right:Peter Obi Needs To Explain N250M In Convoy & Pandora Account by swaggerjack: 5:44am On Jul 02, 2022
gozmok1:
My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Hatred For Tinubu Can Only Produce An Atiku / Unmasking The Real Bola Ahmed Tinubu / APC Promoter's Lie About Peter Obi's Hometown Caught And Exposed On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.