Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? (2453 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / 2023 Polls: Direct Primaries Will Give Power To The People - Bode George / 2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

The one that has changed the mindset of your cannibal leader in the zoo prison.

Why not come to your street and say it?

Come out from under that bridge you're living, show your face.

Hungry lunatic.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Akaegwu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
With Bobo Chicago, we can

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

You're the one crying online seeking our support for what that can never happen in Nigeria history.

Bad people
Oga, e go clear for your eyes soon. All SS states are OBIdient..
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by kponkedenge(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

I am a core native of Delta state not immigrants or settlers claiming to be one.
What relationship did 99.9% deltan indigenous share with the south east manipulators.

Tell me how many Yoruba or Deltan indigenous residing in your region and I will tell you how many deltan indigenous people that are living in the south west

Keep deceiving yourself by claiming Delta.

Your God Tinubu will win only in the SW.

Your tribalism and hatred has chased other southerners from voting him.

And you can be rest assured that the north will go with Kwankwaso and Atiku.

Please ride on with your tribalism..... Keep opening more threads spewing your hateful rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're indeed a vagabond.

I assure you that the second civil
War you're calling for upon the Igbo's will surely consume you and your household.

Mark this word and bank on it.

You're already on it killing yourselves in your cursed region or are you that naive.

You better continue praying for your horrible Biafra than expecting to be Nigerian,cos Nigeria has vomited you for long, since you're senseless you will get a little bit of it in 2023.

Cursed nyamiri
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

Please ride on with your tribalism..... Keep opening more threads spewing your hateful rhetoric.

You're the founder of hatred in Nigeria and the earlier you realise that the better
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Reasonable4me: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

What governor?
Giving Obama to rule American doesn't make American become Kenya, besides it's easy for anyone to give you people organism.

For your information I can feed your entire generation including the nyamiri state you come from be warn.

So where's okowa from? You nairaland Rick kid
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Akaegwu:
With Bobo Chicago, we can

Bibi Chicago better than cannibals
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Musrataman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Why not come to your street and say it?

Come out from under that bridge you're living, show your face.

Hungry lunatic.

Lunatic calling others lunatic see them

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Musrataman(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga, e go clear for your eyes soon. All SS states are OBIdient..

See a unity beggar

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by wickedJezibel(f): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

Pussy slicers supporters tell me where is Yoruba here in this map?

Continue supporting them till they will slice your pussy and post online
oga you be Yoruba Muslim.
no dey deceive yourself minorityopinion cheesy
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Musrataman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

You called others tribalism you should be ashamed of yourselves how many south south, south west and north are living in your region since you're not a tribalize people
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Reasonable4me: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

What governor?
Giving Obama to rule American doesn't make American become Kenya, besides it's easy for anyone to give you people organism.

For your information I can feed your entire generation including the nyamiri state you come from be warn.

Your truth is out, delta doesn't use the bolded. Now crawl back into whatever cubicle or cave or burrow you came out of

2 Likes

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:
In recent years we've been seeing the horrible images, activities of the prescribed terrorists and beheading, cannibalized organisation group called ipob, happening especially in the south east region and be supported by 99% Igbo nationwide.

The Igbo were the top officials in charge of the Nigeria affairs before the civil war, from defence ministerial position's to the lest yet couldn't satisfied due to hatred, greediness, envy, jealous and criminals mindset to that extent of killing other tribes, thinking that they will overun Nigerians through bigotry and tribalism.

The same igbo ipob that hated other tribes are now online Facebook, twitter,etc making an irrelevance campaign changes their names to Yoruba, Hausa Fulani to suit their propaganda.

The earlier you realise that you can't give power to your know enemies the better.

Hating Tinubu is not new; the good thing is that once Igbo developed hatred for you, consider yourself a Don.

The youth of the south east should forget focusing their hopes on other tribes in the name of Nigerians youths, instead continue your agitation for Biafra cos you're an Ipob supporters.

Judgement day

Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Musrataman(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reasonable4me:

So where's okowa from? You nairaland Rick kid

You guys are far from common sense.
Is this a question?
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by kponkedenge(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

You're the founder of hatred in Nigeria and the earlier you realise that the better

Lol, you're now switching accounts to quote me.

Such a despicable human.

Spits
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Coly2012(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:
In recent years we've been seeing the horrible images, activities of the prescribed terrorists and beheading, cannibalized organisation group called ipob, happening especially in the south east region and be supported by 99% Igbo nationwide.

The Igbo were the top officials in charge of the Nigeria affairs before the civil war, from defence ministerial position's to the lest yet couldn't satisfied due to hatred, greediness, envy, jealous and criminals mindset to that extent of killing other tribes, thinking that they will overun Nigerians through bigotry and tribalism.

The same igbo ipob that hated other tribes are now online Facebook, twitter,etc making an irrelevance campaign changes their names to Yoruba, Hausa Fulani to suit their propaganda.

The earlier you realise that you can't give power to your know enemies the better.

Hating Tinubu is not new; the good thing is that once Igbo developed hatred for you, consider yourself a Don.

The youth of the south east should forget focusing their hopes on other tribes in the name of Nigerians youths, instead continue your agitation for Biafra cos you're an Ipob supporters.

Judgement day

Oga use your intelligence for something more useful, meaningful and beneficiary for all instead of this low life post you just did, do you think tinubu you are supporting will like this post? Be matured and think smart, Las Las na still Igbo man sale the china phone you take type this shit for you.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Vistra40: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

Judgement day

This your strategy ain’t working. Try to be more creative
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Reasonable4me: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Musrataman:

You guys are far from common sense.
Is this a question?

Look beyond your nose and trace the discussion. Don't be lazy
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by PeterObi4LP: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

Judgement day

Whoever that wrote this does not mean well for Nigeria. This is the height of senseless, idiotic and useless bigorted, tribalistic post I have seen this year. OP what are your plans? You are a disgrace to humanity.

I am not Ibo but I don't know why people are so obsessed with that tribe. Your divide and rule tactics will not sale we are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by PeterObi4LP: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

Wait till September this year your eyes will clear 2023 is too far

Shut up! You're a foo.l
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Musrataman:

See a unity beggar
Unity begging or not.. SS are Obified..
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by XerXers: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
OP is pure afonja claiming Delta

1 Like

Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taba21:

Judgement day

But why do you people want to be in one country with people that you consider your enemy? Even IPOB wsnts referendum to allow Igbos go their way, you people said no

You people should stop complaining and support Igbos to have their own independent country
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

But why do you people want to be in one country with people that you consider your enemy? Even IPOB wsnts referendum to allow Igbos go their way, you people said no

You people should stop complaining and support Igbos to have their own independent country

Tell that to your elders and your representatives.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! You're a foo.l

Igbo are known to be the most Foolish tribe in Nigeria, and you're presence on nairaland confirm it all
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Whoever that wrote this does not mean well for Nigeria. This is the height of senseless, idiotic and useless bigorted, tribalistic post I have seen this year. OP what are your plans? You are a disgrace to humanity.

I am not Ibo but I don't know why people are so obsessed with that tribe. Your divide and rule tactics will not sale we are wiser now.

You're pains.
Did I heard you say Nigeria?

The earlier you realise that Nigerians don't want cannibals like you the better
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Vistra40:

This your strategy ain’t working. Try to be more creative

Continue deceiving yourselves same way you did before kanu was captured.

How far?
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Coly2012:
Oga use your intelligence for something more useful, meaningful and beneficiary for all instead of this low life post you just did, do you think tinubu you are supporting will like this post? Be matured and think smart, Las Las na still Igbo man sale the china phone you take type this shit for you.

Sense big pass you so for your mind Nigerians will give you children of hates to rule over them.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:

Lol, you're now switching accounts to quote me.

Such a despicable human.

Spits

Just like anyone that shows you where you belong becomes to Yoruba automatically.

Your tribe are the definition of desperate to the extent of sacrificing themselves for fake online power.

Forever you will remain Fulani slave.
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Dr. Akyala Ishaku has this to say, and I Quote:

"PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN.

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
"

You say more than this about Biafra,,all I know is no tribes is willing to give power to her enemy
Re: Can The South West, South South And The North Give Power To Their Enemy? by Taba21: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Reasonable4me:

Your truth is out, delta doesn't use the bolded. Now crawl back into whatever cubicle or cave or burrow you came out of

Tar..toh,,see this sit at home what do you know about Ama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Ndigbo, You Are Allowed To Choose Only One Of These / Peter Obi Has Completely Destroyed APC And PDP In Edo State / After Filling My Gas Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.