Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section (47279 Views)

Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / #FreeJaruma: Sowore Blasts Ned Nwoko After Jaruma Was Remanded In Prison / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Austin4Jesus(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
adiori0303:

Oooh.
Ok,tinubu is now 80 years as it is your father or relation that gave birth to him and u were at the naming ceremony.
Guy rest,ur brain is really malfunctioning

No matter how much you package an old person, you can not hide the symptoms that comes with old age, you can not fight nature, you can not help it, it is very obvious and time will reveal more..
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
Wise woman, before Pandora Peter OBItuary reach out to her with their frustration

That's why she blocked comments.

No freedom of speech.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

You don't even know how to structure your stupid question, "GrandMa" and "His" don't go together, you should say thank you if you are a grateful person.
Pakute:

Did your grandma give birth to a man in his 80's?
An average ipob is an illiterate. Do you think English is about selling gala in traffic?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by saintokwuluora(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
PJ123:

You have no right to insult the sensibility of other people because they do not support your candidate. It's wrong please.
Campaign for whoever you thought is the best in Nigeria and let other also do their own without insulting anyone.
Both Obi and Tinubu have governed states before, none of them have turned their respective states to Texas or Illinois or decent states globally.
Campaign for your candidates in a dignifying way. Insulting others only suggests tribal campaign.
Where is the tribal connotation in my statement. Obviously you are a tribal bigot that is why you wrongly assume that make statements out of tribal sentiments. Come to think of it, a woman that uses kanyamata on men is desperately capable of anything. I didn't mention Obi but bullionvan strikes a cord with Tinubu abi? By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by BafanaBafana: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As people dey shame identify themselves with tinubu online that is how it is happening in northern mosque

When Muslims dey discuss atiku for northern mosque dem no born any bagga to bring a fake muslim into it
How you take know? Are you a Muslim? Have you ever being to any mosque?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Greenback: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Royalty83:

Campaign has not started. It is the immoral and selfish Igbos that are filling the whole place up with hatred. They have been trying and failing with the same format since 1999. Yorubas are really cultured i must confess. If it was we hausas, they would have ran away from the north long ago.

They can't try that nonsense up north. We smoke them walahi
see malu talking!!! See nama issuing threats!!!! grin

I blame that lord Lugard,if not why will human beings be in same country with malu people!!
Mind you,I'm SS. Nama banza grin

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by KoshCAD: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
foryourmindok:
Little does Jaruma the sex afrodisac seller know that Tinubu hates all Northerners and will likely deal with them just as he did to them with OPC in 1999 wink cheesy
I don't like Tinubu, but if he decides to deal with the northerners, then I might change my mind to vote him cos of that.

Are northerners humans at all?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Truthisunique2: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
BafanaBafana:

How you take know? Are you a Muslim? Have you ever being to any mosque?
we dey north, we dey receive the gist after jumat
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Austin4Jesus:

My brother, those people that attack online are not necessarily Obi supporters, they are frustrated Nigerians who does not ever wanna hear anyone market same set of people that worked together to put Nigeria in this sorry state, that is the truth people don't know.. Some people that have not decided who to support yet still attacks people who market candidates they don't want still out of frustration, so please leave Obi supporters out of this.
One thing is common among Obi supporters, after they have finished attacking for supporting Tinubu then they will try selling Obi to you.
Obi is and will never be a better option if you say Tinubu is a bad choice. Their records as former governor speak for itself.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by mightyhaze: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:
She for don open comment section.......fear da catch her.....she for collect enough backlash.

You can't be marketing a good candidate and close comment section..........it shows that deep inside of her, she knows that tinubu is a bad market
You are brained...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by okoroemeka(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:
Wise woman, before Pandora Peter OBItuary reach out to her with their frustration
whatever you do,Peter obi is far a better man than you,he said he will not share money,beans,salt or rice,the time for rice politics is over,give good conducive environment for business to thrive and nobody will go to struggle for rice again, tinubu has already branded his rice,beans and oil packs to share to naive people,we don't want money politics again,the old cabals has used money to chase away technocrats from participating in Nigeria politics,I don't care if who rules nigeria comes from Mars,we want a better man with vision,I just want to enjoy amenities people in other countries take for granted

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by olas24u(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
saintokwuluora:
She hopes to bullionvan Nigeria with her kanyamata... ain't gonna happen!

She is a business woman

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oga tell someone to explain my comment up there for you it answers all this questions you are asking me
Fraud

1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
okoroemeka:
whatever you do,Peter obi is far a better man than you,he said he will not share money,beans,salt or rice,the time for rice politics is over,give good conducive environment for business to thrive and nobody will go to struggle for rice again, tinubu has already branded his rice,beans and oil packs to share to naive people,we don't want money politics again,the old cabals has used money to chase away technocrats from participating in Nigeria politics,I don't care if who rules nigeria comes from Mars,we want a better man with vision,I just want to enjoy amenities people in other countries take for granted
fraud

1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we dey north, we dey receive the gist after jumat
You dey North, Lol
Lying has damaged your brain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by specialmati(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pakute:

Fraud
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't allow those old currupt money bags make use of your youthful energy. use it to better your country mr

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by lovinagbad: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Same thing with Eniola Badmus... They go support Tinubu and close comment section and run away... Wetin dey pursue dem i cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
I think they have freedom to do whatever they like
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by lendahand(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:
She for don open comment section.......fear da catch her.....she for collect enough backlash.

You can't be marketing a good candidate and close comment section..........it shows that deep inside of her, she knows that tinubu is a bad market
the dirty slut that just got outta jail?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Szilard: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Olachase:
Well the last person to leave this country should please remember to off the light cry cry cry

Where the light wey you one off to start with? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by kayperry: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:

Is there a reason why any sound mind should not avoid OBituary supporters.

That people crucified jesus does it mean jesus was bad market
lately did deji adeyanju & others not complain about the childish toxicity of obi supporters online
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by bluefilm: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:

People just dey fear we OBIdients online

Because we don carry fire enter the battlefield.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
Everyone has the right to support whosoever they want. And yes, it's her right to lock the comment section.

You don't have the right to cause me four more years of suffering. Respectfully thumbprint for the better of the three. Abi killings and cultism no tire you?

Peter Obi for President
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Ezmans: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't allow those old currupt money bags make use of your youthful energy. use it to better your country mr
Fraud.. When the fraud was Governor.

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is BAT one of her kustomer?
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by Pakute: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
bluefilm:

People just dey fear we OBIdients online

Because we don carry fire enter the battlefield.

Let caimpaign start, you go see wetin pass you. No be person wey first to dey make noise.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:

Mine before his,no mkpurumiri addict will taste from that cow when you finally send itgrin
In Sha Allah cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by jclassiq(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:

Probably just trying to trend or court trouble. No person in their right senses will say tinunubi is the best candidate for Naija.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Didi2d:

Lagos, agbara precisely
Well noted, bro
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
IamWonderful:

She wants to market a DOA ticket. These are people who want to sell our democracy. Ned saga is still fresh.
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by TinubuNG: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
naturalman:

Or she knows that Peter Obi fans are stupid set of people, they want to make Pandora thief Obi fl@thead a president of Biafra,hence she doesn't need the mad people opinion on her page..... nonsense and ingredients tongue
Re: 2023: Jaruma Drums Support For Tinubu, Shuts Comments Section by ogatboy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
So we now know that most of the people supporting Tinubu and Atiku are being paid to do that. Interestingly if she had a better reason to support the candidate she should have left her comment section open and give people her reasons. Unfortunately, she has to leave that comment section off for a long time because the backlash go still come or how she wan take sell her kayamata? ANyway the payment for the post should cover the business for the one year of her comment section off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket / What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.