Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

IF You Have A Wife, A Sister Or Mother Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IF You Have A Wife, A Sister Or Mother Read This (407 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IF You Have A Wife, A Sister Or Mother Read This by Healthtalker(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR PREGNANT WIFE

Dear men, let's us discuss about PREGNANCY.

Do you know that certain things you do when your wife is pregnant actually contributes to the state of health of the mother and unborn child?

Listen, it bothers me a lot when I see men showing no concern for their pregnant wife or failing to adjust to some temporary changes!!!
It's just 9 months, not like it's forever. Pregnancy is not bought in the market, neither is it a software downloaded from the internet. It's a seed planted by men and is germinating. There has to be a carrier of that seed while it grows, and women have been given the responsibility to carry it.

Pregnancy is preparation to welcome a new member into the family.

Pregnancy is a journey, fun filled, amazing etc.

Women differ in body changes. Although Pregnancy makes women do certain things in common.
Once in a while she would nag
■Once in a while she would request for things unimaginable e.g she wants to eat okro and bread
■Once in a while she would get so lazy to make you your meals
■Once in a while she would want to stretch her legs on your laps. Please pardon her... carrying the baby ain't easy.
Her needs may be unsatisfiable at times.
The first Tri_mester of the journey can be so annoying. Like I say, women differ from each other during pregnancy.
●While most women are busy vomiting.
●Most of them sleep like water leaf, they sleep off anywhere with the slightest chance even in the kitchen.
●While most women have fever.
●Most women are looking cranky and dry like Dustin powder.
●While most women add up weight.
●Most women appear like burnt offerings.
●Some even go round with White handkerchief spitting in it. ALL THESE ARE STILL YOUR WORK.....

Please tolerate this, it's beautiful afterwards.
Her attitude becomes annoying, most times you can't stand her. But I get annoyed when I see men neglect their pregnant wife. She's not an abomination, neither is she a curse. I must say, it's not an easy journey for all.
The last Tri_mester is when you need to be extra patient, loving, enduring and understanding.
NOTE...
1) Always observe your wife's feet while pregnant, it swells often. Please give her a basin of water to soak her leg once in a while, it's one of the best treatments women enjoy during pregnancy.
2) Ask her regularly how she feels and how the baby is. She's the carrier so she feels him/her move.
3) Tell her how beautiful she looks during pregnancy e.g " Honey see as the pregnancy make you fine, I will be impregnating you every month ooo" or even "is it my child that makes you fresh like this pass normal" Even if she has grown bigger in size cause of the pregnancy, celebrate her.
4) Don't be upset if she ever wakes you up by 2am to help massage her feet. You need to feel little of her discomfort and pain. She shouldn't carry it alone, it's your baby, you need to carry it together. (I don't mean physical carriage though).
5) No rule book stopped sex during pregnancy, in short it's the best sef.... do it. It's not like the vagina stopped working during pregnancy. o sir continue the work that brings the pregnancy.
6) Don't be ashamed to take her out. Take her out once in a while to those lovely places you used to go together. #They_love_it...
Most times I wonder what crosses the heart of men when they see their pregnant wives. Carrying a child for 9 months isn't easy.
I urge all men to get closer to their spouses during pregnancy because that's one of the times she needs you most.

A big shout out to all men who fully stand by their wives during pregnancy.

God bless you all.

women after delivery, ask forgiveness from your husband for being with you at the time of need because it is not easy.

Copied

For more updates on knowing how to take care of your pregnant wife during pregnancy and even after childbirth, I have a free class for you where you will be lectured on the various dangers pregnant women face and how to naturally avoid them by an experienced medical practioner who has saved the lives of so many women during childbirth.

For interested Participants contact me via WhatsApp � 08145126603

Re: IF You Have A Wife, A Sister Or Mother Read This by Healthtalker(f): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Please read this if you're a woman, whether married or single.

The purpose of this post is to educate our women on the most prevalent cause of death during childbirth and natural healthy remedies to practice that will help prevent any future complications during childbirth.

I was doing research and discovered a saddening truth that has taken the lives of many African women especially Nigerians.

A joint report by W.H.O, UNICEF and world bank of 2015 reveals that about 58000 Nigerian women die every year due to childbirth and pregnancy related issues.

This statistics has made Nigeria come second in maternal death rate globally.

I don't know how true it is but you and I do know that those bodies mentioned above are world known organizations.

Without writing much, let's look at the major causes of this.
There are some causes of death during childbirth but the most prevalent one in Nigeria is "loss of blood".
Of course loss of blood isn't possible if there's no injury. These injuries can be caused by either of these two things.

Vaginal tear
Episiotomy.

Vagina tear or Episiotomy, which is basically a surgical procedure (an incision made in the perineum during the second stage of labour – the pushing stage – is generally associated with problems, some of which include:

Prolonged pain due to the tear or cut.

The new-born could be deprived of attention as the mother is often in pain.

The problem of incontinence – loss of bowel control such that she often gets stained or even often urinates or passes stool involuntarily, even in public.

Problem resulting from suturing, when it is carelessly performed or managed. A woman who was given an Episiotomy was said to have been using hot water on it. She had to return to the hospital for another suturing.

Long absence from sex which could make the man to start looking elsewhere.

The financial waste in trying to manage the condition.

The psychological trauma, and more.

Apart from the body damages resulting from these cuts, the huge amount of blood that is lost is a major reason for the high Maternal Mortality (Death) Rate in the Country.

Now, can all of these be prevented naturally? Yes they can. In fact many who attended our free classes on WhatsApp have delivered using this lesson without having any injury even during their first baby delivery.
I would love to continue writing but I can't make this post any longer. Everything you need to do in order to avoid this Episiotomy has been compiled in one course which I would love you to get for yourself.

However, join this free WhatsApp Class

and learn more about this. It's free and won't take much of your time.

Our target is to achieve a tear/episiotomy-free delivery, and by that help promote the right self-image and body balance of the women after vaginal births in order to also keep her fit for her husband and baby.

Join the class here 08145126603

(1) (Reply)

To Have That Flawless Skin You've Always Desire, Read This / Why Women Should Not Always Walk Away When Men Cheat / For Her Social Media Channel, Nigeria Mom Films Dåù*ghteř Čry*inğ Because She Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.