Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37429 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nwachi22(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

What needful?

Pay her bride price and marry her? Then it turns out later they are not compatible and we begin to read about daily domestic abuse?

You sure say no bi bastard you be? Na only bastards dey reason like you. Efulefu!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Awesome01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Well, it all largely depends on what she says in the audio. And also, she won't be the only one with a lawyer in the court.

Good submission from you bro. I agree with u on that. However, if the OP or his lawyer stands as the plaintiff in court trying to get judgement on his claims as owner of pregnancy on a lady not recognised by law as his wife, he will loose.

But if he is standing in as a witness to the government on the crime of abortion, which is against the law. Yes, she may be punished by the law.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by realabraham: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?

If the guy told her to abort the pregnancy then you will hear them raining insults on him telling he can't man up his responsibilities.....

Now, they are hoes for supporting her. If the girl become baby mama, you will still run her down. Support what is right and stop hating on women and women supporting women. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kayperry: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is the legacy of Davido and Co. These small boys think a kid is an accessory you pose with on Instagram in filtered photos and then hand back to mama to resume clubbing.

The fuckery with these kids will pass the smiths

What kind of responsible gurl will rename herself gloriousgbola ... i se ile ni o gbe won dé ita.
if you mistakenly own a child, how do you intend to convince him/her its not what he/she thinks gloriousgbola is, it is undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by jornwhite: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Very smart girl. Next is for her to ensure this never repeats itself.

aunty wey undecided what is smart about putting the cat before the bag. chochocho local champion
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Munzy14(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.
Talk about doing illegal and priding in it.. undecided

As long as you've not paid her dowry, she isn't yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ibinaboonline: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
After arresting her, the baby will teleport back to her womb.
Get God, get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ViceGovernor: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
funshint:

Okay... you've selected your destiny. Goodluck!
It's called embracing your true nature cheesy you should try that too
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by tunspiderman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am reading all the comments and I am seriously surprised by them. Riddle me this, would he be responsible for the child if she decides to keep the pregnancy? Can he also abandon the child if she chooses to keep it after all it's a girlfriend, not a wife as you all eloquently put it?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Redpill1: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Ego keep on decreasing.
I understand your situations bro.

At least rope will be OK.

Why the continuous mention of Ego? You see you don't even know what you want. Each of your single comment has been off the track makes me wonder why I even waste my time with you. It shows your folks are inherent lots. No wonder they say broke people full Nairaland. Argue with yourself after this and fu*k off
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Jeon(f): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Redpill1:

Why the continuous mention of Ego? You see you don't even know what you want. Each of your single comment has been off the track makes me wonder why I even waste my time with you. It shows your folks are inherent lots. No wonder they say broke people full Nairaland. Argue with yourself after this and fu*k off

Hey guy fuvk off.
I don't go back to my vomit, that's your beefing time with has expired.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Redpill1: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Hey guy fuvk off.
I don't go back to my vomit, that's your beefing time with has expired.

Running Away now grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ala2222(f): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abi
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by sunboy(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2022
kaboninc:

I don't agree with you on the legal part. But if both have disagreement and she decides to abort it, please it should never be that its because she's a 'woman' and 'her body' because truly, in future she may have difficulty having kids and then regrets sets in.

There will be other concrete reasons and she could as well just give a flimsy excuse. But it's not her sole decision to make. That's my point.

And what if she wants it for herself and he doesn't? Then we come here to call the man irresponsible?

Like it said, both have equal say in what happens.

Okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by jimcaddy(m): 1:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. After baba close eyes release thick pap inside the poor babe, he come turn belle. Babe see say guy man no fit take care of baby, she sharply comot am, baba come dey vex
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Danthemariner: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2022
IamMobisola:

Does he have any evidence that the pregnancy was his? Because he has to prove that in court for a case to be made because the lady can easily deny he wasn't the father or that she was having an affair during their relationship

Well you right, the guy should move on
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Perfectbeing(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Awesome01:

Good submission from you bro. I agree with u on that. However, if the OP or his lawyer stands as the plaintiff in court trying to get judgement on his claims as owner of pregnancy on a lady not recognised by law as his wife, he will loose.

But if he is standing in as a witness to the government on the crime of abortion, which is against the law. Yes, she may be punished by the law.
True
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by vickydevoka(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2022
raphroye:

[b]
Did you discuss marriage with her, or you just wanted to turn her into a baby mama?
Marriage way no de last.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Keniwit(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Misterone:
mumu goat. Na person pikin you won use take do rag. Idiot, after you friend and fvck am old na then you go know say she no go school, she took fat, she no dey presentable etc. You go come dey look for one standing yansh after you don fvck the other one fall. Idiot.
Your papa be idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by 9jaRealist: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

How is it “your” pregnancy?!
Primitive misogynist Nigerian men and their sense of entitlement.

You want her to possibly put her life in risk by carrying a baby for 9 months for your benefit.
Meanwhile, if you decided tomorrow you no longer want, she is the one stuck with the baby.

Her womb, her decision…
If you wanted a say, you should have married her (that is, if she would marry you). SMH

>

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
tunspiderman:
I am reading all the comments and I am seriously surprised by them. Riddle me this, would he be responsible for the child if she decides to keep the pregnancy? Can he also abandon the child if she chooses to keep it after all it's a girlfriend, not a wife as you all eloquently put it?

You think Nigeria is like the West where Child Support is compelled?

Nigerian men abandon their babies all the time…
Even some that are married do not support their matrimonial kids.

Abortion decision is not an easy one…
But I believe she’s in a better position than us to make the decision!

>

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by poseidon12: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
"your pregnancy"?? Are you (a man) pregnant??
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Taystee: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
elipheleh:
Op even though she's not yet your wife, you may still get her arrested for abortion and murder.

In fact, the humane thing to do is to get her charged to court for abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigerian law.

You see women are very wicked. They love killing the defenceless. Killing harmless cute babies up and down, yet they will be the first to shout domestic violence for small beating.

See all these Hell bound murderous hoes shouting and supporting an abominable act.

They prefer murdering babies instead of keeping their legs closed.

OP will end up in jail if he should get his girlfriend arrested for aborting his baby,the girl and her sister will change the matter to rape case.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Larrysung(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
folake4u:
All I know is...

Make Dem leave knacking for married people or at least, using protection if Dem no want pikin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Stargurl20(f): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmm.... You need the child but not its mother.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by RealityKings: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Ate247:
if I was her brother I would have beaten you for saying this trash. If u needed a child what stops you from paying her bride price.
abprtion is still a crime in nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by RealityKings: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?
abortioin is illegal

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.