Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) (55799 Views)

Rally: Abuja Humiliates Tinubu Despite Multi-billion Naira Billboards (Photos) / Sarki Mounts Peter Obi Billboards In Kaduna / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Ewure20: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
ok
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Poleski: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter obi.

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Bobbiee: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
HISTORY WILL REMEMBER THEM

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by ultimateprof: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am obedient.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by JeogahII(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bomboiy:
People are going this far for a politician, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Peter Obi is the hope of the common Nigerians.

Meanwhile northerners did this themselves, and we were told that nobody knows him in the northern part of the country. I am tipping Obi to get the votes of northern Christians, while Atiku gets that of northern Muslims. Asiwaju the drug Lord will return to Irigididijiidmi empty-handed.

Obi 2023 is the goal.

Forget about those saying Peter Obi doesn't have supporters in the North. We will shock them here. I am from Obi and I am for Obi ✊ and I am not alone.

Obi is a local government headquarter of Obi LG in Nasarawa State.
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
I will believe this until I see Almagiris among them
Peter Obi remain an IPOB terrorists project
In your Ala(Dream).

Hard joker!
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is too much love.. and PO is not paying a dime for all these love and services
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Beautiful.

Your labours will never be in vain once Peter Obi emerges winner come 2023.

Nigerians, especially the youths will realize how much they have been shortchanged in the past.

Majority of the cabinets will be exceptional youths from nobody family.

Peter Obi will make our Northern brothers realize that they had been making mistakes in the past listening to their politicians using tribalism and religion to divide us.

How can they tell you that Igbos hate Hausa-Fulanis but the same Igbos massively voted and supported Musa Yaradua, massively voted and supported Atiku Abubakar in 2019?

How can a sensible Yoruba person listen to online urchins and political criminals telling you that Igbos hate Yoruba but the same Igbos massively supported and voted Olusegun Obasanjo twice, a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Prof Yemi Osinbajo a Yoruba man. The same Igbos supported Engr Seyi Makinde of Oyo State. The same Igbos supported and stood solidly behind Ayo Fayose, and you still listen to tribal bigots telling you that Igbos hate Yorubas.

Because Igbos refused to support Buhari a known coupist and bigot in 2015/2019, and even when he chose Igbos as his VP, Yorubas now turned around to tag Igbos Hausa-Fulani haters, how? When did supporting Buhari translate to loving Hausa-Fulanis, or is Buhari the only Hausa-Fulani worthy of being supported and loved?

Because Igbos refused to blindly queue behind Tinubu a known political godfather and treasury looter, some inconsequential Yoruba online urchins now translate it to Igbos hating Yorubas. Does it mean Tinubu is the only Yoruba worthy of being supported and loved even when the same Tinubu reeks of corruption and thuggery

Between Igbos and Yorubas who ought to be singing Emilokan in 2023? Igbos have never produced President of Nigeria since 1966 yet Yorubas that produced Obasanjo in 1999 and 2003, Osinbajo in 2015 to 2023 is going about singing Emilokan and forming victim, accusing Igbos of hating Yoruba instead of being their brothers keeper by supporting a competent Igbo to help us fix Nigeria for the better good of all of us. Yoruba rara oh. Stop hating Igbos oh, Igbos love you but you all refuse to love Igbos back instead you keep holding on to mistakes of some Igbo soldiers in 1966 to shortchange Igbos in Nigeria and you feel it is fair? cry

Southeast is boiling, most of you Yorubas dont care instead you rejoice over Southeast insecurity, is it fair? There is God oh. There is God of justice that watches over the affairs of men, remember what you sow in life you must reap. Dear Yorubas pls be your brother's keeper and support Peter Obi lets give him a trial and if he dares to do nonsense and watch how we will respond.

One love Nigeria.

Power to the youths!
Was is it even only Igbo that planned the coup?

Northerners and southerners were altogether planners of the coup.

Well that is history.

All we want is #End_Tinubu_Now

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by TinubuNG: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Topshow2010:
Taking a cursory look at d pic , those faces doesn't look aboki at all but Igbos ..... undecided
After they are done with mounting , they con arrange some mallam wey no even understand wettin den dey do for picture grin

This fl@thead are very desperate with this their Obi exercise in futility fa grin
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by eyizlive(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Peter obi will win this race if not Nigeria youths will storm inec office and beat that yakubu
Re: Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Flat headed everywhere
I will believe this until I see Almagiris among them
Peter Obi remain an IPOB terrorists project

Please, say something slightly intelligent.
Haba! What did Oluwa give you brain for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.