Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University (48029 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Dpharisee: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
I hope it's not that guy that use to advertise here on every thread that he writes thesis for people that did it for her wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Greystone: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
This Cuppy pic go fine for meme grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Elate28(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
This really sounds funny, crying where efforts are been appreciated! Try come do anything for 9ja federal school and compare.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Titheman(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
that means if she complete her project with Dr Okafor for Unizik na parade she go do
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Cousin9999: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
She's right. Few people can buy their way into Oxford. And purchase a thesis the school will accept.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Johnchrix(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
This her picture will make a good meme

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by IDIOTmoderators: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
All these children of the rich sef undecided
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.
If she complete thesis for Nigerian university na blood she go cry.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by crisubanijunior(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
if she actually wrote “greatful” instead of “grateful”, then she z got to return to elementary school. No need for a thumbs up
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
AsapTeddy:
I will drink all kinds of TEA...but I will never drink PoverTEA
amen but pray against stupiditea

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by soetantaiwo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
The rich also cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Amotekun777: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rich also cry...

Foolish girl! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Onosb1990(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Melaye to Peter Obi: You are Fantastic,but you lacks capacity to unify Nigerians
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwG2nWSQhJ8
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Peterlawyer(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm come to Nigeria university and see wonders i defending my masters last week Friday i went through hell even

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by ajailer(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:
always disgracing otedola, otedola be like " why I no even use this one mtssew hope fewa forgives me " grin

Bros abeg enlighten me more on the “ mtssew” or could it be what I am thinking. This life sef, never envy anyone o
grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by RPG2020(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well done girl

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by ArvidlyBased(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.

Must you hate? Its never her fault that you came from a poor home
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Juanmike(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
She don dey reach menopause
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by whippersnapper(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
This girl needs a better dick in her life.
All I'm begging for is for a night with cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by YemyTemmy: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omihanifa:

Hehe hehe. ... you must be kidding comparing Oxford to any Nigerian Uni.... which hell did you go through with your copy and paste plagiarised thesis you submitted to Nigerian school. U.k schools will dip you in learning, make you own your learning, the system will force knowledge out of you. After my la cram la pour to get good grades in Btech and Msc in Nigeria, I did a year programme at University of Cambridge which made me feel like I wastedid my time studying in Nigeria.

Cuppy no mind haters oo, you have done nobLe. Well done.

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Decimus: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why this banny be like this na
No wonder AJ no rate her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Calicoe: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
This girl is gradually becoming the black sheep in her family
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by dammyco(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Why your face come look like bushmummy
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Thomthom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wahala dey oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Which kind school be this, just in 1month,she don do her thesis, cotonou things cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by funkyjaay: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
congratulations dear.Done n dusted
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omihanifa:

True
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
All these social media lifestyle sef. Nonesense
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by GoodIsGod: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Please I just want to say It is POssible to be Obident.

It is the easiest thing to do.
Just give your life to Jesus and be Obidient to His instructions. Lobatan!

You will never regret it.

Jesus saves.
Be Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Jemex003: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
naijaclass:
Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as Dj Cuppy, has shared a photo of herself in tears as she completes her thesis.

Recall that the billionaire heiress, who had been admitted into Oxford university for her master’s degree program, had frequently complained about her thesis.

Cuppy wrote, “Tears of joy. The wait is finally over!!! My THESIS for @UniofOxford is finally 100% done and submitted!!! Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now. I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate.

“Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself so much, both mentally and physically, to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University twice

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! People keep asking where the party is?! LOL I need to rest and rebuild… I am fatigued and partying is the last thing on my mind. Greatful to the Most High

Credit: Twitter|Cuppy
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1542857724232404992?s=24

The way this girl dey look hmmm Abeg make your old age know go look like and turn to mama Olunloyo
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Professor822714: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na wa o. What's the big deal in writing a thesis sef? Highest you'll write 10k words or 15k max. You've got everything at your disposal-library, printers, access to jstor, ebsco, etc. Phew!
naijaclass:
Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as Dj Cuppy, has shared a photo of herself in tears as she completes her thesis.

Recall that the billionaire heiress, who had been admitted into Oxford university for her master’s degree program, had frequently complained about her thesis.

Cuppy wrote, “Tears of joy. The wait is finally over!!! My THESIS for @UniofOxford is finally 100% done and submitted!!! Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now. I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate.

“Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself so much, both mentally and physically, to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University twice

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! People keep asking where the party is?! LOL I need to rest and rebuild… I am fatigued and partying is the last thing on my mind. Greatful to the Most High

Credit: Twitter|Cuppy
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1542857724232404992?s=24

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Delacroix6(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congrats but still clout.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by JayPeeOham: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Another meme is all I see angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers / Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.