Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University (48037 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Jim Iyke Weeps As He Parts With His New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by JAGS001(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
All these children of the rich sef undecided
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.
You dey mind her lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Viicfuntop(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Nice but u added the wrong soup. Black soup plus fish head ll make ur pics inviting lol. Which state do u distribute?

Hi. lol. I do not really like black soup grin I probably eat it once in a year and that’s when I am sick. I hate fish head cry

For now, south west state but if it’s beyond that, I could deliver through a park. Please contact me on WhatsApp 0812 911 2613 for better communication. Thank you
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Ikpongiton: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2022
naijaclass:
Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola, popularly known as Dj Cuppy, has shared a photo of herself in tears as she completes her thesis.

Recall that the billionaire heiress, who had been admitted into Oxford university for her master’s degree program, had frequently complained about her thesis.

Cuppy wrote, “Tears of joy. The wait is finally over!!! My THESIS for @UniofOxford is finally 100% done and submitted!!! Not sure why weeping is my reaction right now. I’m so drained that it actually feels so difficult to celebrate.

“Over the last few weeks, I’ve pushed myself so much, both mentally and physically, to actually finish this degree. Truthfully, this has been one of the most challenging experiences of my life… This paper alone has made me want to drop out of Oxford University twice

“I’ve done something only a few can do, and I don’t need to ask for anyone’s respect or flowers - I’ve earned them! People keep asking where the party is?! LOL I need to rest and rebuild… I am fatigued and partying is the last thing on my mind. Greatful to the Most High

Credit: Twitter|Cuppy
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1542857724232404992?s=24
Blood of Jesus!Greatful or Grateful? Las Las, masters in Oxford is hype.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Lazenby007(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2022
See sexy cry. No be dat Tonto Dikeh kain of cry.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Thomasankara(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
9jaRealist:

ANOTHER PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST… angry
>

thanks what you called primitive knowledge is proven to be suigeneris and has stand the test of time. if u like call am demonic misogynist na u sabi
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Ma'am, you are ageing fast. Where is the money?
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Viicfuntop(f): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Dshocker:

What type of soup is this

Okra and soup. Delicious
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by TheAlchemist: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2022
anewchapter:
Weeping for plagiarism.Copy and paste thesis...to cuppy this tune press 1

The fear of www.turnitin.com is the beginning of wisdom.. if you are a student paying people to write your thesis/ project, you better stop. It may cost you your 4 years in the university. The Nigerian University Commission (NUC)... is no longer ignoring the endemic problem of research plagiarism... you better go and find out what is happening at Afe Babalola Universty.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by TheAlchemist: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Ikpongiton:
Blood of Jesus!Greatful or Grateful? Las Las, masters in Oxford is hype.

Las Las everybody go chop breakfast.... congratulate her and dont be a bitter soul angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by afamaustin(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
U are full of drama ordinary thesis u at Disturbing us.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by websta: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
She dey mad, and na she be the first Nigerian person to go Cambridge? Many Nigerians go to the UK to study, work and find themselves even making first class.
This one that everything is provided for didn't allow us to hear word say she dey study for Cambridge.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by HRMK: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
hmmm....cuppy without the usual cosmetics,face paintings and decorations!the natural face!men,what mark would u give her?i mean beautywise?the percentage:btw 1 to 100?
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by IamCrystal: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Weldone dear
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by obotematics: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Congratulations and best wishes!
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by ladychioma: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
What's the big deal in completing thesis in a UK University? Maybe she's actually referring to her fellow rich men children sha.

Some of us here went through hell during our BSC and MSC here in Nigeria and we still no cry.
My dear I tire oh.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Dshocker(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Viicfuntop:

Okra and soup. Delicious

Ewedu?
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by starz100: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
What do you now say to those who completed their thesis in Nigerian university
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by BreacherX(f): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2022
She is Sha smart.....pinky lady... Oxford babe grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Yimmicks: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:

Asides the better facilities in place, bagging MSc in the UK is mentally demanding. One of the most difficult things I’ve done as well. It’s a big deal especially for a school like Oxford. Schools and courses definitely play a role. The schools with much lower ranks (cheaper, smaller and mostly used for japa technique) may be a little bit easier but overall, MSc in the UK is an herculean task. The 1 year is not necessarily the best, maybe 18 months would be easier on students. Anyways, I made it through God and my support system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by yemmywesey(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Go and submit your thesis oau university ife , nah blood you go cry.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by odigiri1983(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Shift
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by brandsoncharlie: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:

There's difference between when your degrees is ​earn and being awarded.
Nowadays degrees are awarded but not earned because of corrupt practices in the system.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by brandsoncharlie: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2022
starz100:
What do you now say to those who completed their thesis in Nigerian university
Nigeria na country, abeg leave that yeye country.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by OLULAW: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:

How dare you compare Nigeria's sexually transmitted degrees and financially induced qualifications with UK degrees. You'll never know until you've gone through both systems.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by Celsony: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Omihanifa:

MY brother the thing tire me o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by thecommunist(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
9jaRealist:

Perhaps they’re comforting her because they’re HUMAN BEINGS with empathy…
Most DECENT human beings can share other people’s HUMAN feelings - even if only relative.

Just because you’re personally unsuccessful shouldn’t cause you HATE others who are. SMH

>
oh, keep it up.
Now I'm getting to understand your type better.
Disposables...
You are one of those that makes the Ekweremadus of this world think they can just reach out and snatch people's kidneys for some compensation because the kidneys of thier families, frineds and relatives are too precious to be donated.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by shegz24(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one irritates me most times, however, Temi oozes class.
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by kingsleyani(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Siberia01:
cool Anything to trend
Hope to also complete mine @ MIT Astronomy and cosmological physics
Great Astronomer. Feels good to hear from you
Re: DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University by uchwar1: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
I thought she was beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.