Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. (23661 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Careente7:
Hi Beebah
Hey undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Careente7(m): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Are you in anyway Beebah Iman Babs?

Beebah2000:
Hey undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by tillaman(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Smellymouth
Obontami
Irunoko
Smellysperm

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by seanwilliam(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Myvillagepeople
Smellykpekus

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by GardenOfGod(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
Swallormir
That dude's been missing lately
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Karlovych: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry What a forum!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
crytohunter:
I dont check monikers, l just read and pass

You are wise, who moniker epp?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by PotatoSalad(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Potatosalad
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by verybadmouth(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Una dey memt
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by tarantino1: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lastmumu

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by verybadmouth(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Una dey ment
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Ebubu3: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
flyingpig cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by freshkpomo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
Swallormir
slawomirr na Polish name, I believe say na the client when burst Bobo name be that.. you never forget who bless you, not in a hurry.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Deckylicious(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yup. Deckylicious is my moniker, that's because I'm delicious like jellof���
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ObeySamTayor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slawormir

FERNANDEZ IS BACK..
where is he back from...kuje or Libya prison... Coz I don't know ..lol

16 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by mckinnel: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thomthom:
i dislike that @Verywickedman since the day i read his comment on one pregnant woman that was stabbed and killed... He made a very senseless comment saying the woman should be happy because the C/S women are paying for in the Hospital, the woman got it for free so there is no issue there... Anytime I see that monikar I still remember that comment.. if not for low data, I would have screenshot and paste it here.. people are inhuman.

You are overreacting but I understand your pov ,I think that's the whole point of his moniker just out right being unapologetically wickedman

18 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Juanmike(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lesbian boy
(Cannibal)

16 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by freshkpomo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:

dude na cultists, and right now right now them dey slaughter themselves over here for ßside!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by newdawn2017(f): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
sixpathsofpain:
I was just feeling bored and kinda tired of life tonight so I decided to remember some of the funniest usernames I've seen on this forum just to laugh and spark up my day a little and mehn grin do they ever get old? How person go calm down call him or herself

TotolitoPussylick
EmirOFpunna
SmellySperm
VeryWICKEDman
VeryWICKEDgoat
grin

Mehn that Totolitopussylick (I'm not sure I got the spelling correctly though) is the funniest I've seen because just remembering that moniker alone is enough to crack me up grin cause what the hell grin
Adonbelivit, so funny
What's the funniest you've seen?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by benardtotti(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
sixpathsofpain:
I was just feeling bored and kinda tired of life tonight so I decided to remember some of the funniest usernames I've seen on this forum just to laugh and spark up my day a little and mehn grin do they ever get old? How person go calm down call him or herself

TotolitoPussylick
EmirOFpunna
SmellySperm
VeryWICKEDman
VeryWICKEDgoat
grin

Mehn that Totolitopussylick (I'm not sure I got the spelling correctly though) is the funniest I've seen because just remembering that moniker alone is enough to crack me up grin cause what the hell grin

Mine are the legendary figures here on NL , I miss them ; Beaf and Musiwa

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by greggng: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
sixpathsofpain:

TotolitoPussylick
EmirOFpunna
SmellySperm
VeryWICKEDman
VeryWICKEDgoat
grin

Agent goat

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ObeySamTayor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You don miss him abi...i think he must don Japan outta 9ja

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
crytohunter:
I dont check monikers, l just read and pass
Correct nigga
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Okobola146: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
grin grin grin like put it in very well and pound on her well... Funny as hell
na dat kind thing dey always sweet you for body. Shiooor!
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Daddycoded: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaddyCoded

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by AgentGoat: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
greggng:

Agent goat

Thank God that's not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OK2NVME: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
PvtParts
MajHeadache
Wombraiders
Cuntdestroyer
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Newborn27(f): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Falseprophet1

And he always live to his monicker by seeing things.....I always smiled at every comment he made.lol

20 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Bfly: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Those names are not funny to me but sordid.
Or do i have issue with the word "funny" ?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nwamaipke

12 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by omartins(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Falseprophet.

This have seen.���

17 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by MITCHELL96: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Omo, One Totolipussy abi wetting sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Of Anger And Shame In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.