Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. (23666 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
hmm, oga dont contradict ur sef naa

I said how did it come into existence??

Where is dis energy, where can we find it??

Look no further buddy....

Energy is you and I.......
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Sucre6: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

First picture
Na Afghanistan i use am last
Second picture
Na Jerusalem i use am last

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

That's some cool nasty stuff u got there buddy cool
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by cl0r0x: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Born2fuck

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Look no further buddy....

Energy is you and I.......
hmm, so i created my sef abi

Since u said we re products of energy, and now u said we re the energies ourselves, that means we re the product of ourselves abi??
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Omoodutodaiwa1: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Call me jjc here I will not be angry
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Thomthom(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
mckinnel:

You are overreacting but I understand your pov ,I think that's the whole point of his moniker just out right being unapologetically wickedman
Anyhow
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by UnknownQueen(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
hmm, so i created my sef abi

Since u said we re products of energy, and now u said we re the energies ourselves, that means we re the product of ourselves abi??

Can't you see that....

What more explanation do you need, all our dead grandfather's and mothers ain't reallly dead in the true sense of it, their bodies only die but their spirits still exist in their grandchildren which is you and I, and it goes on and on eternally.....

That spirit is the energy which you can't create not destroy....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Thomthom(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by OlawaleBammie: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Can't you see that....

What more explanation do you need, all our dead grandfather's and mothers ain't reallly dead in the true sense of it, their bodies only die but their spirits still exist in their grandchildren which is you and I, and it goes on and on eternally.....

That spirit is the energy which you can't create not destroy....
so the wonders in the firmament, the oxygen u breathe, the wiring of ur body, the difference in viewing of humans eyes and animals eyes, the resurrection of tress wen its bn felled down all theae and many more are bn control by ur imaginary energies abi?? Energy which u dont know its equation, which u cant balance it equation, wait

Pls give me the equation of the said energy ma
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Thomthom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
DeepSight:

Verywickedman please can you direct me to this comment of yours, thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/7186218/imo-prison-escapee-stabs-pregnant/1#113987492
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
kolarov93:

ANTIISLAM�

You suppose include the name of your brother, the chief allah's slave here on NL, Anti.Christian

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by lochi01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=sixpathsofpain post=114332856]I was just feeling bored and kinda tired of life tonight so I decided to remember some of the funniest usernames I've seen on this forum just to laugh and spark up my day a little and mehn grin do they ever get old? How person go calm down call him or herself

TotolitoPussylick
EmirOFpunna
SmellySperm
VeryWICKEDman
VeryWICKEDgoat
grin

Mehn that Totolitopussylick (I'm not sure I got the spelling correctly though) is the funniest I've seen because just remembering that moniker alone is enough to crack me up grin cause what the hell grin

What's the funniest you've seen?[/quoteo]badnews

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:

That's some cool nasty stuff u got there buddy cool
Yes bruv
That’s what i do for a living

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Onelove508: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Nonsoco80 post=114388215][/quote]

His comments are always somehow.
Na him for be offpoint or veryWICKEDman

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
Weird names grin
Chatinent....God bless that dude.
Righteousness02.... Anybody righteous for this life
Swalomirr.... Funny moniker. I think he is serving detention in nairaland prison.
The future is female....wetin go come do the male grin grin
Lalalastica... Minister for snake
One love nairalanders cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance.
Where is that dude self. Swalomirr
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Eriggs: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:

He's the most insensitive human being I have seen, his comments most times recks of disgust
Ipob in pain.
Amadioha kill all ipob and boko haram terrorists in my country.
don do dis one shege. E don collect grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hungerbad.... The guy was a Nairalander who serve in the US military. He died in service two years ago embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by maasoap(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Offpoint
Offpoint1
Irunoko
Childofdoom (and how can a reasonable person calls himself a childofdoom)

His threads/topics don't disappoint either
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by greypencils: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Lol. Like I care...Useless Now, Always and Forever...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by 44Bulldog(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fokosobo grin
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
benardtotti:

Mine are the legendary figures here on NL , I miss them ; Beaf and Musiwa

Musiwa of yester years, that dude's topics and posts never made sense to me. People who registered on nairaland in the last seven years wouldn't know him

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by maasoap(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jazzman01:
There was a certain "Truckpusher" moniker. I don't know if it is still active or deactivated.

Looks like that dude even live in abroad.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by PumpumPrince: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Divay22:

Ride on comrade

helo, please can we quuickly talk about blue film or sexxxx please...i have a job intaview tomorow smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Divay22(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo, please can we quuickly talk about blue film or sexxxx please...i have a job intaview tomorow smiley
You're mad o...
You don't know yet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Karac: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckEveryday

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by wildkat: 1:28am On Jul 04, 2022
post=114337304:
Year in,
Year out.
Same tin repeating itself repeatedly.....

Simply because......

Your name is the weirdest here because of that wild bird u usually roast
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by wildkat: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Nonsoco80 post=114388215][/quote]

Pls that’s the worst moniker. Hated by all on nairaland and he’s the cause of his predicament here

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by PerfectStranger(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Juliet751:
Verywickedgoat Pinkpussy.Offpoint1. i miss Smellysperm
Miss me no more, for in this world you come and you go wink
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Ditwobaba: 2:46am On Jul 04, 2022
OboOlora

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Of Anger And Shame In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.