Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

21-year-old Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21-year-old Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin (188 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Celebrates Being A Virgin by Prestar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
21-year-old lady celebrates being a virgin

Ezinne Obianuju, a stunning young woman from Nigeria, has posted on social media to celebrate being a virgin at the age of 21.

The young woman, who is pleased of the accomplishment, remembered some of the difficulties she's had to overcome due of her resolve to maintain her virginity in a Facebook post on Thursday, June 30.

She asserts that the reason why many of her former relationships failed was because she resisted becoming intimate. She admitted that it was challenging to remain virginal and that she often felt tempted to give in, but the Lord provides her courage.

“Being a virgin at 21yrs it hasn’t been easy. A lot of temptations And losing relationships. Sometimes I just want to open my legs but am strong in the lord, he said thy shall not commit fornicate”. She wrote.

See her post below,

Read more ▶️▶️ https:///21-year-old-lady-celebrates-being-a-virgin/

(1) (Reply)

YAHOO Boys In Tears As His EFCC Threatens Landlord Over Yahoo Matters / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Portable Denies Campaigning For APC, Claimed He Said 1 Million Fans Not Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.