Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake (3082 Views)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Hotfreezer: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
They don't know...
Seriously they dont!
If they knew,they would all support Peter Obi than his adversaries.

Peter Obi can't even campaign in the urban areas of his state because of foolishness of his people. You and Peter Obi should shut da bleep up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by obembet(f): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Ok. Are the rural areas in your zone being developed now? Kindly post pictures for Yoruba to learn from.

Tableshaker grin

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by obembet(f): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2022
ElSudani:

The Chinese miracle started from the Guangdong region of China. Bavaria anchored the economy of Germany just as California continues to hold the forte for U.S.A.
Don't worry yourself, Ogun state is currently the most industrialized state in Nigeria. It will get to the other states.

Oyo is doing very well dear. Am not sure any state in South East can beat Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Hotfreezer: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Rekhina:
Always talking like a kid,ur statement shows ur tribe is lazy

And your tribe is hard at work destroying your land.
You this thing, can your parents come out on Mondays?
People whose parents are caged like animals want to develop Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Peter Obi can't even campaign in the urban areas of his state because of foolishness of his people. You and Peter Obi should shut da bleep up.
When i see people like you mentioning,i just skip cus its not reasonable.
If you dislike him,tell him plainly and stop insulting his supporters
Not Everytime you see a comment � you mention!
Mind who you mention next time
You notwithstanding nitwit.
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by olas24u(f): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2022
babasolution:
The Yoruba fascinations about LAGOS or Ibadan is a costly development strategy I think.

The Yoruba are not developing their rural areas at all,they are fixated on only the cities.

This attitude is even reflected in Lagos were the more traditional Yoruba areas are neglected while the city proper is constantly developing.

The Yoruba have this attitude of copying the Europeans alot which is a big weakness in my opinion. They want to be like the whitemans, have big cities,but they struggling to achieve it which is costing them a heavy and serious neglect of their rural areas.This is probably why Yoruba villages and local towns are grossly undeveloped.

Yorubas should engage more in rural investment, attract it's people back to their local towns and villages.

More investment should be put into rural areas in southwest.

The nigerdeltans are also very guilty of this too

It's the structure of Nigeria,the unitary federal system ,the local government are not functioning.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by olas24u(f): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

When i see people like you mentioning,i just skip cus its not reasonable.
If you dislike him,tell him plainly and stop insulting his supporters
Not Everytime you see a comment � you mention!
Mind who you mention next time
You notwithstanding nitwit.

With all the insults and abuse your guys have hurled at people on social media ,you want to tell me he should be gentle with you.I support .
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Rekhina(f): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Hotfreezer:

And your tribe is hard at work destroying your land.
You this thing, can your parents come out on Mondays?
People whose parents are caged like animals want to develop Yoruba land.
I am not Igbo but sit at home is an angry demonstration of youths whose leader is held captive. It won't change the fact that you guys are cowards and lazy. Don't mention me again u are below me kwuma.

Nasarawa 4 OBIdient
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by techWriter3: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Now, there you do it and no Ibo federal came the blacklist of the fastest burgeoning federal
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Hotfreezer: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Rekhina:
I am not Igbo but sit at home is an angry demonstration of youths whose leader is held captive. It won't change the fact that you guys are cowards and lazy. Don't mention me again u are below me kwuma.

Nasarawa 4 OBIdient

This one is clearly ashamed of being Igbo, he don run claim Nassarawa. grin
Insult Yorubas all you like, no problem. When election comes, you will get your reply.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by demmie1: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Exactly. Peter Obi developed ALL the rural areas in Anambra, so much so that everybody is relocating to the state.

grin These people an brains are just word and opposite
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Hotfreezer: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

I did not see any point in what you just said!
Did you really finish your educations?
So sorry for you.
If election wants to kill you, let it kill you.
Me and you don't have a word in common..
I don't waste my time on people like you undecided

Educations?
And you claim to write assignments for people grin
Dumb ass ipob slave, you are an irredeemable blockhead and your stupidity can never be cured.
Peter Obi can rule you fools in your region, he won't rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Transcriber: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Rekhina:
Always talking like a kid,ur statement shows ur tribe is lazy
said by a person whose people rank as the laziest and poorest and equally mentally unaware in Africa and the world at large

Ive told you before to shut up about politics and suck up to your nonagenrian husband
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Transcriber: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Shut up there and blow me kiss.

Im coming to Afikpo christmas to take chieftaincy. cool
cheesy
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Rekhina(f): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Transcriber:
said by a person whose people rank as the laziest and poorest and equally mentally unaware in Africa and the world at large

Ive told you before to shut up about politics and suck up to your nonagenrian husband
What By Allah you shall regrat?
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by GeneralPula: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2022
obembet:

Oyo is doing very well dear. Am not sure any state in South East can beat Oyo state

Of course Oyo always do well..

The whole SE can’t beat Oyo state lol
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Educations?
And you claim to write assignments for people grin
Dumb ass ipob slave, you are an irredeemable blockhead and your stupidity can never be cured.
Peter Obi can rule you fools in your region, he won't rule Nigeria.
You are too small to talk about Election...
Seriously
You are the types that just jump into conclusion without a thinking faculty.
If you want to be useful.. believe in yourself and stop deceiving your little brain .
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by GeneralPula: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
This one doesn’t know what to say so he decided to come up with gibberish..

Those rural areas he’s talking about now, are majorly used for farming. Food is important so any reasonable region needs to leave a wide range of land for farming..

Besides that, development has no remote control. It happens by gradual planning. If any development is to comes up in any rural area, it will happen..

SW rural area is one of the best place to live on earth, and it’s most likely one of the reasons they live long..
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by obembet(f): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2022
GeneralPula:

Of course Oyo always do well..

The whole SE can’t beat Oyo state lol

Use your Google, check development, performance and foreign Investors

Check IGR
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by sukar886: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Na only Lagos them the use make mouth, forgetting that 70% of igbos and hausa get property for Lagos , Name top 20 in lag without mention Igbo man name or other tribe name ... You people should go to rural area and develop...
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by ItooWorWor(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Next year start addressing me as Igwe Metaphysical.

I am not your mate. This is Igwe Metaphysical.
You hear? grin

Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

Imhotep and lzaa don japa go Lagos bcuz Anambra saint UGM grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by ItooWorWor(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2022
sukar886:
Na only Lagos them the use make mouth, forgetting that 70% of igbos and hausa get property for Lagos , Name top 20 in lag without mention Igbo man name or other tribe name ... You people should go to rural area and develop...
From IPOB bearu of statistics grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by ItooWorWor(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Exactly. Peter Obi developed ALL the rural areas in Anambra, so much so that everybody is relocating to the state.

LMAO grin grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by totit: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Rekhina:
Ibadan expressway statistics abeg make we hear word grin grin laziness and statistics.

I was made to believe that female/women are more logical, reasonable, sensitive, and deep thinkers but of course, we would have few dunces and loud among the majority.

I have found one. cool
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by totit: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Ok. Are the rural areas in your zone being developed now? Kindly post pictures for Yoruba to learn from.
grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Whois(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin Yoruba dey on their own but some igbos like looking for trouble. They won't tell you in their east, some local government still look like a village while their townships look like a village inside a village. I have been to Nenwe, and oduma in aninri LG, enugu state so I know what am talking about

fyneguy:

Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
totit:

What's this and what has this got to do with the reality the stats provided? grin grin

Don't blame him. That was the first thing that came to his mind after his latest overdose on mpuru mriri.
Re: The Yorubas Are Making A Big Mistake by MetaPhysical: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
ItooWorWor:

Igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

Imhotep and lzaa don japa go Lagos bcuz Anambra saint UGM grin grin

Lmao. grin
Ugm no dey play o.

Biafra or death turned to Biafra or zoo.
The entire Ibo clan have eloped SE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN Has Been Killed - PHOTOS / Photo Of Damaged Helicopter Stoned Yesterday In Kano / President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele From Office As CBN Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.