Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship (643 Views)

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship by MikaelDare(m): 5:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Do you ever get into a relationship during school with someone in school fellowship or during service year with someone in Corper's fellowship?

How did it go?

Kindly share.

Ladies kindly also share if a guy that was your junior in terms of level in school ever asked you out because you were in same fellowship.
How did it go?

Kindly share.
Re: Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship by MikaelDare(m): 4:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Kindly share.
Re: Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship by Bluezy13(m): 4:40am On Jul 04, 2022
"mama" and "papa"...

I found amusing the sound of those especially during service year. Entities disguising under those two names to cause promiscuous havoc (within and without) and pretensous moles instigating malice and disagreement among their supposed "children", thereby lending credence to nonreligious watchdogs or "worldly" infidels as they were perceived to be.

Fortunately and unfortunately, during the clarions call, I happened to be a party to the infidels and also an accomplice to the promiscuous jamborees in company of highly placed religious "mamas".
And I would pass judgement because after all, I was already an infidel.

Nevertheless, I must admit that a few...only a few of the mamas and papas lived lives manageably worthy of the prestige of their positions.
Re: Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship by MikaelDare(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
"mama" and "papa"...

I found amusing the sound of those especially during service year. Entities disguising under those two names to cause promiscuous havoc (within and without) and pretensous moles instigating malice and disagreement among their supposed "children", thereby lending credence to nonreligious watchdogs or "worldly" infidels as they were perceived to be.

Fortunately and unfortunately, during the clarions call, I happened to be a party to the infidels and also an accomplice to the promiscuous jamborees in company of highly placed religious "mamas".
And I would pass judgement because after all, I was already an infidel.

Nevertheless, I must admit that a few...only a few of the mamas and papas lived lives manageably worthy of the prestige of their positions.

Hmmm
Okay
Re: Relationship In School Campus/Corper's Fellowship by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Be like you de Hot this man!

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Gistlover Expose Chacha Eke And Husband / What Should I Do Now?? / Onitsha Man Killed By A Lesbian Is Not A SIMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.