Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? (1397 Views)

Obicracy A New Form Of Government / Obicracy- Nigeria Export To The World / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by ariesbull: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Etymologically, the word Obicracy is derived from the African word, Obi, which means heart or home. It is derived from the name of a Nigerian politician called Peter Gregory Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria come 2023.

Obicracy is a kind of government where the masses chose a competent leader without structure against incompetent and corrupt politicians with structures. It is a system of government that is altruistic, nationalistic and people driven. It is a form of democracy where the people take the country back from incompetent, corrupt and bad leaders after suffering maladministration for too long.

It is a kind of government that do not give shishi to buy votes. It is also called the NO SHISHI GANG. It is a government that is for the youths, the unemployed, the workers, pensioners, the artisans etc. The government is not pro corrupt, not pro looters, not pro terrorists.

Obicracy is a government that is always doing the right things always. No wonder Mr. Peter Obi opined thus:

"I prefer to loose doing the right thing than
win doing the wrong thing".

Obicracy has a reputation for prudence and simplicity. Apart from being a political philosophy, it is also an economic philosophy. The economic philosophy is centred on taking the country from consumption to production. Peter Obi has always opined in different forums thus:

"I will take the country from consumption
to production. I will change the sharing
formula to production formula. If we must
borrow, it must be for investment
and not for consumption. We must take
the country back".

What are the elements or features of Obicracy? We are going to give more analysis on Obicracy.

Watch this space....

Emeka Ezechi,
(Political Philosopher)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2022
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

We all saw how he turned Anambra State to Japan and Dubai

Useless 3rd class Philosophy Graduate criminal Ipob leader

Foolish scumbags went from Calling a failed London returnee like Nnamdi Kanu their hero and God, to suddenly calling Atiku slave like Obi their Messiah

Bunch of lowlife Ipobic swine

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by ariesbull: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

why are you guys always bitter.... How can a sane man wake up with bitterness...

N'obi Peter cause your bitterness...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Mindlog: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
Give it to Obi, no Nigerian Politician before now has inspired such organic movement.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2022
ariesbull:
why are you guys always bitter.... How can a sane man wake up with bitterness...

N'obi Peter cause your bitterness...

I wonder what your definition of bitterness is

Stating the simple truth isn't betterness

If you can't stand public criticism and scrutiny of your God Obi, then get the Fvck out of National political space

2 Likes

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by omenka(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Pandora won't even win South East. Forget all these expression of anger in Alaigbo which folks are ignorantly mistaking for expression of intent.

Iboes will vote PDP, just like they did in the days of Ikemba Ojukwu.

smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Frigga13: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
OBi supporters still remain igbos ...

Giving pictures of crowd in rally proves nothing ... same crowd will be at Apc same rally .. same will be at Pdp rally.. same will be at NNPP rally.. same humans with different jersey... all chanting..
From kebbi to zamfara to sokoto, katsina jigawa .. Northwest is PDP... not even Apc ..

This is it first hand ... anyone from the regional zone or lives should say if am lying ..

Northeast is traditional Pdp

North central is the hustling ground for Pdp Apc and maybe Obi..

Ever wonder how difficult for Tinubu and Obi to pick a Northern Vice

And for those Hailing Kwankwanso... they really need to vist Northwest to understand the strength of this candidates

Thing might change tomorrow

But as for today like this

Pdp is the incoming government

No matter how Una wan take rant for social media

Hype Wike and make weak humans voltron ...

Power to the power
North 2023

Atiku/Okowa is 100/100

Make Una chose the Vice First.

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by UrPapa: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Foolish scumbags went from Calling a failed London returnee like Nnamdi Kanu their hero and God, to suddenly calling Atiku slave like Obi their Messiah

If he had turned anambra to London, you south wasterners will have been crying of being sidelined
Now the man didn’t do anything in anambra just so that he can turn the whole 36states to American-like cities, you are still complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by FamTomx2(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Nigeria is about to make history with PO, be part of that history.

Go and get your PVC!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Frigga13: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
The south is completely divided and disunited ...
and the funny thing is that Tinubu is not even an option in katsina state at all at all..

Apc will lose katsina Kano and jigawa with musCle ..

Still waiting for the Northern Vice

Power to the people

Not about ranting on social media ...real voters use transistor radio grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Frigga13: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
UrPapa:

If he had turned anambra to London, you south wasterners will have been crying of hate
Now the man didn’t do anything in anambra just so that he can turn the whole 36states to American-like cities, you are still complaining

Hmmm
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2022
That's the same kind of story we heard when Buhari was coming in 2014...that it would be like 1984 again, and all the corrupt would quake in their boots, and beds, and pee on themselves at the sight of Saint Buhari...and several years later....

At the end, Obi is just basically a 'it is our tribe's turn movement' ditto Tinubu, and even to some extent Atiku. Nigerians are voting for them not for development but for chop money. As it has always been.

If we want good governance, we should not be looking for a Messiah who would give us bread everyday. We should be looking to take an active part in the democratic process. And being President does not mean that ye can change everything. Governors, LGA chairmen, state assemblies, National assemblies are there.

Obi can , if he wins, be a good president if Nigerians make him to be a good president.
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Dorwainpolitics: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2022
The way people are packaging this Peter Obi, makes me question his competency.

Just like when you order something small on Amazon, they'll pack it with many cartons and frustrate your life removing the packaging cartons.

3 Likes

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by ariesbull: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

If you can't stand public criticism and scrutiny of your God Obi, then get the Fvck out of National political space
ka you are sounding bitter

HBP is real

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by ariesbull: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwainpolitics:

Just like when you order something small on Amazon, they'll pack it with many cartons and frustrate your life removing the packaging cartons.
sir, you can go and verify in Anambra when he was governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Even Buhari is Obidient

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by LivingTribunal: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Your nightmare.. I bet you didn't sleep at all thinking about Obi throughout the night. You need some rest dude..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by flamingREED(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Dorwainpolitics:

We don't have choice o.

Better the angel you don't know than the demons of damnation around you.

Moreover, history is full of such cases where a truly patriotic soul came to the rescue of corrupt and damnable dynasties.
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by IgOga(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Mindlog:
Give it to Obi, no Nigerian Politician before now has inspired such organic movement.

MKO Abiola was the politician that had appeal across Nigeria....in all zones. He was so accepted nobody remembered that he was Muslim running with another Muslim.

If Obi can pull same support in election result then your statement may be correct (for your age)

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Realdon1(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

We will keep on annoying you until you commit suicide. Your blood will not be on our heads. Since you keep on fighting fight you can't win.
Look, I'm from Kebbi state. Obi is not issue of ipod. You are mad by using ipod case against Obi to sell your unsellable candidate.
Obi must rule you, and you can't do anything.
I'm OBIdient to the core.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by wickedJezibel(f): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Realdon1:

We will keep on annoying you until you commit suicide. Your blood will not be on our heads. Since you keep on fighting fight you can't win.
Look, I'm from Kebbi state. Obi is not issue of ipod. You are mad by using ipod case against Obi to sell your unsellable candidate.

May what you wish me be the portion of your mother amen

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Mindlog: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2022
IgOga:

MKO Abiola was the politician that had appeal across Nigeria....in all zones. He was so accepted nobody remembered that he was Muslim running with another Muslim.

If Obi can pull same support in election result then your statement may be correct (for your age)

"For your age" cheesy cheesy

Abiola had the appeal but also backed by the heavy release of funding for it. I have an idea what was shared to various communities within my neighbourhood as mobilization or have you forgotten "Abiola rice"? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Eriokanmi: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Na who vex you this morning guy? Be calm naw grin.

Ko gba agidi rara, vote your Tinubu ok? He's my fellow tribesmen but my vote goes to Obi. No need to vex pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na who vex you this morning guy? Be calm naw grin.

Ko gba agidi rara, vote your Tinubu ok? He's my fellow tribesmen but my vote goes to Obi. No need to vex pls

Testing testing microphone

We never start with Obi..

By the time we play his Lamba una go pity the man

Sha una don dey attack Pastors and everyone wey no support Obis lies... We sef dey wait una

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by wickedJezibel(f): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Testing testing microphone

We never start with Obi..

By the time we play his Lamba una go pity the man

Sha una don dey attack Pastors and everyone wey no support Obis lies... We sef dey wait una
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Factcheck0001: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

u should ask him if he can campaign for peter obi in anambra on Monday

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Moh247: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u should ask him if he can campaign for peter obi in anambra on Monday

Lol

Except they want UGM to post their Obituary posters, they wouldn't dare campaign on a Monday anywhere in East

1 Like

Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Factcheck0001: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
UrPapa:

If he had turned anambra to London, you south wasterners will have been crying of hate
he didn’t do anything in anambra n want to turn Nigeria to America?
Are u for real?
U must b joking?

So someone who couldn’t do anything in a tiny anambra want to turn Nigeria to paradise?

U peter obi supporters are clowns
Re: Obicracy: Are Nigerians Ready For This New Era? by Factcheck0001: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Realdon1:

u go just commit suicide last last
Nobody will vote a nyamiri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reported Peter Obi To NBA For Verification Of Claim / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. / 2023:Arewa Meeting Was Not An Endorsement:Notherner Groups To Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.