Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (23565 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what stakeholders
Party leaders, Political office holders, Islamic scholars, Royal fathers etc.

Those are the stakeholders in Nigerian elections outside the voting mases and they have significant influence on the voting mases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by SarkinYarki: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

What Atiku might inherit is the support of northern stakeholders.

But you see the masses of the north, they are likely to swing to Kwankwaso.

Which Kwankwaso? Kwankwaso that will collapse structure for Atiku days before election in exchange for oil well?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by buckeyemedia: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Who is Atiku when Peter Obi is Talking
Oga na Master.

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Truthisunique2: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Party leaders, Political office holders, Islamic scholars, Royal fathers etc.

Those are the stakeholders in Nigerian elections outside the voting mases and they have significant influence on the voting mases.
Buhari is biggest stakeholder in apc from the north with cult votes

He worked for his preferred candidate and almost forced a consesus that wasn't tinubu until his plan failed, buhari was automatically supposed to choose tinubu candidate like tinubu did in 2015 for him, buhari have ignored it and have become uninterested

Buhari signed electoral law which he didn't use for himself but for tinubu to stop electoral fraud.

Buhari have promised free and fair election without interference, how else would buhari show that he the biggest northernern stakeholder in apc have ditched tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Penguin2: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my bro

Na even the masses atiku get more, kwanwaso base is kwankwasiya

Kwankwasiya is like a cult, you can't be a supporter without people knowing

Na only Kano and some parts of katsina kwankwasiya dey

The northern masses do not seem to fancy Atiku, at all.

And considering the realities on ground right now, do you see Yobe and Borno people voting Atiku in northeast? Even Gombe might go to APC.

Now, in Northwest, everyone agrees Kwankwaso has taken Kano, at least to a large extent, his strengths in other northwest states is what can be debated but I see him coming second all Northwest states that he doesn’t win. These northwest states would be split into three between Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu.

That is all for Atiku. Where else is he sure of?
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Penguin2: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Buhari is biggest stakeholder in apc from the north with cult votes

He worked for his preferred candidate and almost forced a consesus that wasn't tinubu until his plan failed, buhari was automatically supposed to choose tinubu candidate like tinubu did in 2015 for him, buhari have ignored it and have become uninterested

Buhari signed electoral law which he didn't use for himself but for tinubu to stop electoral fraud.

Buhari have promised free and fair election without interference, how else would buhari show that he the biggest northernern stakeholder in apc have ditched tinubu

The north don’t even like Buhari again.

His influence has waned dangerously.

And trust me when I tell you that the north hates Tinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Esama: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
grin is this not a madness.
Jennifer663:
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Penguin2: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Which Kwankwaso? Kwankwaso that will collapse structure for Atiku days before election in exchange for oil well?

Why would Kwankwaso collapse his structure for Atiku for oil well when he can get on the LP/NNPP merger and become Vice President, God willing, and decide who gets oil well?

No be juju be that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Truthisunique2: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Penguin2:

The north don’t even like Buhari again.

His influence has waned dangerously.

And trust me when I tell you that the north hates Tinubu.
it's the more reason atiku is winning north

They don't like buhari but they can't abadon their own was the reason they stuck with him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Penguin2: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

You will write anything just to justify your wishes, won't you?

In 2015, a large number of PDP governors from the north defected to Apc and made sure PDP was buried in the North.

Get your facts straight.

You are the only one being honest with your brothers from the East.

Even the stakeholders are divided between Tinubu and Atiku.

I’m always reasonable and never emotional.

I speak based on facts.

But some of you would never agree to narratives that don’t suit your sentiments even when the facts are staring at your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:
You guys joke a lot.
Who is Peter Obi outside Social media and outside the Youths who don't even have PVC? grin
We dont have words in common undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Seriously, something is wrong with you Peter Obi fans. Abeg who is Joe Biden when a failed and unknown former governor of a backward Nigerian State is talking? Lol.
I don't have a talk with you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Advocate500: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
Tinubu may inherit Atikwu's South East support.

There you have it guys. See how easy it is to sound stupid? smiley
this bitter soul, i wonder how you sleep and wake up, people should be very careful of associating with this guy seriously, hate filled soul,harmless analysis brought out the vile in him spite.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Prince111111: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Tonypen247:
Emphasis on "may" grin
MAY is the basis of a "REALITY".
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Iamgrey5:
If only you read the content of the news report.

The op thinks propaganda will change reality, hence he refused to post the entirety of the article.

Kwakwaso is the one inheriting something close to Buhari's support but he will still need to work to get the level of Buhari amongst all the Northern Muslim, especially in North East.
OP did not write the report.Vanguardngr journalists did
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by omenka(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Advocate500:
this bitter soul, i wonder how you sleep and wake up, people should be very careful of associating with this guy seriously, hate filled soul,harmless analysis brought out the vile in him spite.
The analysis is harmless as it is against South West interest. But mine is harmful as it against the interest of AfghanEasternis and Pandora.

Typical Okoro. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by wickedJezibel(f): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:
The analysis is harmless as it is against South West interest. But mine is harmful as it against the interest of AfghanEasternis and Pandora.

Typical Okoro. smiley
Shut up!
Benue man minority
gum body no be by force ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Kingozymandias(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
If it's not Atiku who else... If Waziri doesn't win let Obi win then. Anyone but that Jagbandit drug addict

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Ucloaded01: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
People are forgetting in a hurry now many times buhari had highest votes but didn't win elections. Its not about gaining northern support but southern support.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by sukar886: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:

Story
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Be it as it may, the north can never change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by SenatePresdo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
omenka:

The North are United when it comes to Federal politics, same can't be said about the South.

That's why it would be easier for Atiku in the North than Tinubu in the South.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by watersideboys: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi is the man.. NO OBI NO NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some would pin their hopes on this bunch of recycled leaders, expecting more, well, most fail to understand the fact that half of APC were PDP before and vice versa.

That's how Nigeria politics is built..

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
As many northern APC members plan to work for Atiku just as PDP northern members voted Buhari in 2015

Another respondent, Mr. Alex Kwapnoe said, “due to religious bigotry, I see Atiku getting some support from the north. But there will be resistance from Kano, Borno, Yobe, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi, Kwara and Zamfara in an attempt to safeguard their influence in such states.”

To Mr Stephen Musa, “Politics, especially in Nigeria is unpredictable. Even though the event in 2015 is different from today, anything can happen. However, I doubt if Atiku will enjoy the same patronage Buhari had. Remember, the APC governors were unanimous in their decision on power shift during the primaries which produced Tinubu.

“My view is that Atiku may not enjoy the support of some APC governors, but may end up losing the support of his PDP governors if the party fails to resolve the internal crises which emerged after the primaries. The southern governors, and indeed their supporters are not happy with the outcome of the primaries, which produced a Northern candidate. Then there is the issue of the choice of the vice-presidential candidate, which some of the governors, even from the North, are unhappy about. One thing is clear, 2023 will definitely be dicey.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-presidency-atiku-may-inherit-buharis-northern-support/
when the word "May" is used, you know is under probability. So Atiku winning is under probability
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by skywalker240(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's why I'm just laughing at those deluded urchins of a frog eyed drug lord
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by blue01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
My own is if PO fails to win please let ATIKU win the election, am not ready to have a PABLO ESCOBAR as president.....NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by shaggy007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Officialgarri:
You guys joke a lot.
Who is Peter Obi outside Social media and outside the Youths who don't even have PVC ? grin

All those queuing up for PVC nko?

You think everything is a joke?

Wake up man.

A real revolution is coming, the one that money can't buy.
Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Rawtruth1: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nansense. So that suffering and galloping inflation will continue and the youths will get more hopeless in Nigeria?

We say no to northern man after northern man. What have they offered to Nigeria? Insecurity, economic woes, crisis, disunity and disaster. Peter Obi should come and repair Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Ultimas: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Let us watch and see.

Re: Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support by Sardauna24(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
lookad this one....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary / Amaechi Spent N17bn On Failed Quest To Become Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.