Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members (30968 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / Zamfara Market Fire: APC Governors Donate N50m, 6 PDP Governors Donate N100M / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Julianaa: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Support your own
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by GeneralPula: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
[s]
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
[/s]
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Pecky7932: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Relationship and Dating Whatsapp group
ToluIB43: meet working class guys that can take good care of you

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by ejimatic: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Move2:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-six-govs-move-against-atiku-2/
. A party that wants to win 2023 presidential election will know it is the turn of the SW to rule Nigeria in 2023.....Let us continue with the drama
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Olastep1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku didn't try at all
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Sleekfingers: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Angelfrost:
APC and PDP can burn in Hell!...

Whoever votes for either party doesn't want the progress of this nation. Simple!

I will be voting for Tinubu......and he is our next president

4 Likes

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
Make PDP die jejely and use lazy people [LP] as abobakugrin

Nigeria will know peace without those cretin.

Nigeria has been led by APC for close to 8 years now... Does this look like a peaceful nation?!!

The nation has never been this divided, terrorized, corrupt, internationally blacklisted in history?!!

Meaning, what PDP couldn't destroy in 16 years, APC surpassed in less than 8!

Anyone voting or campaigning for APC and PDP seriously has mental health issues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by haffaze777(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
ejimatic:
. A party that wants to win 2023 presidential election will know it is the turn of the SW to rule Nigeria in 2023.....Let us continue with the drama

God bless you Omoluabigrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Rivguydee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
From this write up you can see with me that these politicians have not the interest of the people at heart… all they want is to eat and get fat alone!
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Orji kalu newspaper, we know all the lies you told during the build up to lawan that still failed

Wike have officially ditched Tinubu

Obaseki is in line with Atiku, the only reason he isn't vp is because of okowa double region advantage

Which other name did you add to make 6 governor's

don't trust politicians....pdp is easy to poach.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I will be voting for Tinubu......and he is our next president

That is not my problem sir... My statement and Truth stands!

Thank you.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by bhella10: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Clock still ticking tick tock
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by haffaze777(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nigeria has been led by APC for close to 8 years now... Does this look like a peaceful nation?!!

The nation has never been this divided, terrorized, corrupt, internationally blacklisted in history?!!

Meaning, what PDP couldn't destroy in 16 years, APC surpassed in less than 8!

Anyone voting or campaigning for APC and PDP seriously has mental health issues!

PDP couldn't destroy it because some region played matured when shortage by PDP,they didn't complained nor ask the country to be balkanized.APC are destroying it because some region can't play opposition like normal human being,they think it must be their way or everything scattered,Anybody supporting Pandora criminal supposed to be beat mercilessly,how can your principal be part and parcel of the system you're condemning now?how can you tell us that Pandora criminal is different from the party he flied it's ticket with Atiku in last election?

3 Likes

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by AntonVince: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
datola:

What do you hope to gain from Atiku as president

Isn't Atiku better than Tinubu?
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Those 6 governors should defect to labour party...and become obi-dient
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Rebirth212: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ok....let's see how the game goes
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by WATCHOVER(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
In as much you have your own opinion but I must state this that No body should expect OBI if elected to be Nigerians saviour, the problem with this nation is more than OBI, Atiku, Tinubu etc.
It is about Love, Respect, dignity and Justice.
For Nigeria to move forward all Nigeria Families must learn to Love Respect and care for one another.
The Family is the basics for any society.
The family, Our Religious Leaders, heads of Traditional leaders must be ready to do the right thing
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by rolams(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
And the PDP should also reach out to the APC members too.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by phemray(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Finally,

ANOTHER LANDSLIDE WININIG LOADING.......
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by kokoA(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku wants to reap where he did not sow. Such a greedy politician, he abandoned PDP when the going was rough only to come back with lots of money to buy back the party. Let's see how he'd win without the support of those who stood by the party all through.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Franking: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Karma at work.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by bigpicture001: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only a PDP fool aligns with APC... Just like atiku, kwankwaso, saraki ND co........ APC will use and dump your ass
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Myself2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Evennif they are aggrieved and wont support Atiku, then they should go ahead and support Obi, who is a cleaner, more focused, more prepared candidate without name scandal, without certificate scandal, without crimjnal record/allegation scandal
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Thegoodone13(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
H
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by onomeabuja: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Una dey neglect Atiku, that man is deadly o....... I wonder how guys think he will be won in his backyard?.
Some guys no even knw politics...
I was in Kaduna 3days back to buy some quality perfume from one of my HAUSA brother of over 10yrs n while I was there, these guys( Hausa) where talking of politics & they were saying that TINUBU is wasting his time that it is ATIKU they are rooting for that kwankwanso is negotiating terms with ATIKU.
THE NORTH CAN PLAY POLITICS UNLIKE US IN THE SOUTH.
ATIKU ONLY NEEDS SOME VOTES IN THE SOUTH TO CLINCH THE TICKET(which he will get)
That man is a game changer o...,he doesn't make noise, he is a serial planner.
This election hmmmmmmmm.
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by Idorl: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jennifer663:

Am a lady
����... maybe he is high
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Propaganda of the APC, it’s their trademark
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by boiler14: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pecky7932:
Meet Young men who are romantic and rich in Ibadan

Looking for who to use for ritual.get lost
Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by ogatboy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku cannot win election irrespective. Please remind me one election Atike ever won. Even when people casted protest vote against BUhari, he still could not win. No one will ever rule Nigeria from Dubai.

This election is simply between Peter Obi and APC. I just hope Tinubu go on a muslim-muslim ticket so I can start celebrating Peter Obi's win.

1 Like

Re: 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members by OfficialP: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
First, they said Northern governors in apc will work for atiku, now pdp governors will work for tinubu.

Confused source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.