Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike (30914 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Tinubu Pencils Down Justice Abang As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Belial06: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Okobola146:
na this early morning you go police station for nairaland dey report your mate. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

That is simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka delionleo

That's his alternate account
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Ibkhaleel01: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2022
EmekaMD:
Muslim-muslim ticket is a no no first of all.

Lets even say he wins on that ticket, Nigeria will tear itself down.
*FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS*

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
kingsceemark:
This Dirty Oduduwa Donkeys and confusion are like 5 and 6, this confused old drug lord still dey search for his school certificate and running mate
Obi the boy isn't also confused cause he hasn't as well picked or even made move for a vice president
Shinedu and double standard grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by 9jii(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Ezidimma:

You say WE all know, who are the WE? You & your ancestors of course because the TRUE WEs are not aware of Tinubu's victory so you are on your own & the number of likes & shares this selfishness & naivety driven submission of your gets will reveal to you that you are a lost soul.
By end of year, your eyes will open.
If you wish to see end of the year mister stop with this bitterness. BP kills, I hope you take things easy. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by ZUBY77(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Going NORTH EAST to divide Atiku votes.

Sounds good for Labour Party who will go NORTH WEST
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Hydroxide(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
My family is Obidient already, The news no concern me. On to the next one....
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by fredoooooo: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu Zulum ... is a goal , shettima too is a goal ..

On Tinubu mandate we stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by dolappooot45: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Zulum isnt going to accept to be vice president.

tinubu should not impose a muslim as vice.. He will be doing himself a big favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQz24fgPk0
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by realstars: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Joe Ibokwe is a mad man.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Ijoba85: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu I'm routing for you but pick a Christian running mate please to balance the ticket . The country is divided on religious lines now . Don't make this mistake please
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by fredoooooo: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Obi the boy isn't also confused cause he hasn't as well picked or even made move for a vice president
Shinedu and double standard grin
You dey mind dat mad man , dey want their opponent to play their own card.they always try to play and look smart but always end up look stoopid and dumb

2 Likes

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by html14java(f): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:

Please will you do yourself a favor and stop putting your mouth in political discussions until after election? by then you have learned something
Thank you.
You lack the logical reasoning for a political debate.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by adecz: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Muslim☪️, Muslim☪️ Ticket❓❓

The Tinubu dilemma ... grin grin grin

It will simply make the fight easier
for the Atikulated team☑️✅✔️
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by FuckOsuPigs: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
kingsceemark:
This Dirty Oduduwa Donkeys and confusion are like 5 and 6, this confused old drug lord still dey search for his school certificate and running mate

This Osu coward from Mbaise grin

Face your OBItuary nah. Wetin concern you concern our matter? We no call 3rd class citizens for this discussion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Throwback: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu should go ahead with a Muslim - Muslim ticket if he wants to win easily.

I am a Christian and I endorse that decision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by hrykanu231(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:

Firstly, I don't see a better candidate in other parties
Secondly, as someone who grow up around politics I like Tinubu's politics than other candidate.
Parties doesn't matter if you look at the Nigerian politics, it shouldn't be about Apc or PDP to us

Thank you for your reply.
Please what's your yardstick for determine a "better candidate"(this might be your USP).

What exactly is Tinibu's politics?
Are you saying that, Tinibu will disregard the wishes of APC?
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by 9jii(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
html14java:

You lack the logical reasoning for a political debate.
Logically oo metaphorically oo all I'm saying you shut up.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by saintadeola: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Apc is ready to do anything to win,by d time Apc finish with Nigeria,how will reasonable human been support Christian Christian ticket or Muslim Muslim ticket,if not due to certain reason,they wound have pick candidate from north
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2022
At this point, most people don't give a rat's ass anymore.

Tell me how this is different from the current useless president taking over 6 months to pick a pathetic cabinet who never delivered till date.

There is something seriously wrong with APC!
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Vice president of a country is not same vice chairman of spare parts dealers.

To pick a vice president of a country, quality, education, experience and acceptability are considered.

In choosing the vice chairman of spare parts dealers, muscle and developed biceps are just the requirement, so it will be easy to pick.

For instance, take a look at the picture below, from the legs alone, the guy is qualified to be the vice chairman.

Good points.... Tell your candidate to provide all his certificate or at least mention the schools he attended an the year
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu has no choice.

He needs a muslim Northerner, or Bubu's supporters won't vote for the ticket.

In a way, that was the same reasoning behind Abiola's choice of Kingibe. He knew the North won't vote for a christian minority northerner, even if Hausa, and so he chose Kingibe. (Then CAN was backing SDP because they knew it was in their interest;NRC was seen as the party of the Nawth. NLC backed SDP too.). Also, Tofa was from the North, and he had his bases covered by choosing a Southerner. Abiola was left with no choice but to choose Kingibe...a Northerner that was a minority and a Muslim. (Minority..appeals to the Northern minorities vote regardless of religion. Muslim, appeals to Tofa's constutiency in the far North).

Of course, times are not the same. (CAN may back LP and PDP, the labour movement officially backs LP, but has no control over how its members vote.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by macAB: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=114343138]Zulum have said he prefers to serve his people than go for VP

I don't even see him taking a Muslim Muslim poison because he is a principled man

https://www.thecable.ng/zulum-ive-gotten-offers-for-vp-slot-but-ill-prefer-to-continue-as-governor/amp

Reveal the Shettima na him we even want, outside borno he is nobody, his antecedent in using Borno as pilot state for Boko Haram is very know to the north

[/THE ZULUM THAT SAID BUHARI HAS REDUCED BOKO HARAM IS A PRINCIPLED MAN.AM SURE U ARE HIGH ON WEEDS
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Diligence: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2022
Sorry Tinubu and co.

Southwest already had 8 years as President under Obasanjo and 8 years as VP under Osinbajo and Speaker under Femi Gbajabiamila.

Right now, EnofIsEnof. Nigerians want to Take Back Their Country with Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by saintadeola: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu knows he can’t win without north,north is Nigeria cos Nigeria can’t do without dem despite Jagaban big mouth and pride as if if he pick oluomo he will win.king maker nonsense as if he has it all do anything by himself,why not picking Christian north
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by zolajpower: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
It is obvious that the north would not allow a Christian northerner to have a shot at VP.
It will be an a big hit on them. A Christian governor will vigorously fight Boko Haram surely. And should Tinubu travel for medical vacation which is of course highly expected if Tinubu wins, he will hand over to the VP when he travels.

So unfortunate! When will we have people in leadership thinking about how to unite Nigerians? So unfortunate.

Wait is zulum a Muslim ?

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by macAB: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=114343269]
Vice president of a country is not same vice chairman of spare parts dealers.

To pick a vice president of a country, quality, education, experience and acceptability are considered.

In choosing the vice chairman of spare parts dealers, muscle and developed biceps are just the requirement, so it will be easy to pick.

For instance, take a look at the picture below, from the legs alone, the guy is qualified to be the vice chairman. [IS EDUCATION STILL A CRITERIA FOR PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by iFESTAC680(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2022
I Knew Zulum will pop in the picture

He is actually the best candidate

#myopinion
Nonetheless, if you ask me, you should be obedient in actual sense
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by femiasaolu2014: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2022
A Muslim-Muslim ticket?

And we have Southern "pastors" like Poju Oyemade supporting this nonsense?

This warms my heart to see.

The day a core Northern religious leader comes out to support Peter Obi, heck they won't even openly come out to support Tinubu who is also a "Muslim".

This is to show how stupid Southerners are
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by SHINJA: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2022
He can do whatever he want....

I will vote for a Christian president

I will vote for Okoro obi..
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by SHINJA: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
A Muslim-Muslim ticket?

And we have Southern "pastors" like Poju Oyemade supporting this nonsense?

This warms my heart to see.

A stupid pastor...
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by condralbedez: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2022
adioolayi:
Give me Zulum...you get my Vote Tinubu..

Wetin concern me concern Christian Nonsense...wetin Pst Osinbajo, President Obasanjo or Goodluck don do as Christians
watin conscern me with Muslim terrorists,watin Buhari,Babagida,Abudulsalami and Abacha don do as Muslim president
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by frejatoye117: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Very good sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.