Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike (30907 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Tinubu Pencils Down Justice Abang As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by macAB: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=9jii post=114343999]
Firstly, I don't see a better candidate in other parties
Secondly, as someone who grow up around politics I like Tinubu's politics than other candidate.
Parties doesn't matter if you look at the Nigerian politics, it shouldn't be about Apc or PDP to us[/BUT TINUBU IS OLD,FRAIL,SICK AND HAS NOT TOLD US WHY HE DID NOT ATTEND PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Latakia(f): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria and govern for good eight years while either of the two Shettima or Zulum will take over from him and govern for another good eight years and again power will shift to southwest with another Afonja governornig for another good eight years and power will shift to the northwest again by then the southeast will be tired of sit at home every Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:
With or without VP, we all know Tinubu is going to be president of this country in 2023.
Zulum or Shettima will be an excellent choice that is going to make Atiku and Obi loose hope completely before even campaign begins.
Is that what you think? Wake up wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Brushstrokes20: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2022
If he likes, let him pencil down angel Gabriel and mother Theresa, I'M DONE WITH APC /PDP! undecided

The 2 are SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT NAMES! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by 9jii(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2022
hrykanu231:

Thank you for your reply.
Please what's your yardstick for determine a "better candidate"(this might be your USP).

What exactly is Tinibu's politics?
Are you saying that, Tinibu will disregard the wishes of APC?
I hope this ll not be an interrogation session?

To determine a better candidate, I simply look at their pass governing- policies and levels of implementation.
Tinubu politics has connections with masses all across South western states. And he has for long extended that to many Northern states by building the alliance with many politicians that have strong grassroots support in their communities.

I always maintain the problems of this country is not a party base. Everything depends upon the leadership style of the person in charge.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Okobola146: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

That is simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka delionleo

That's his alternate account
the guy no get shame for body
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by adioolayi(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2022
condralbedez:
watin conscern me with Muslim terrorists,watin Buhari,Babagida,Abudulsalami and Abacha don do as Muslim president

Exactly why religion is a scam!!!

Bringing that narratives won't be a plus or minus...it's shouldn't be talked about...since both Christians and Muslims don fail this country.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Latakia(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
mema900:

With Obi, a working Nigeria is PO-ssible
Like the way he governed Anambra without any tangible projects to point.. list one of his project with verifiable evidence of him commissioning the project with pictures or video evidence during his ridiculous eight years rule and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by BUZUSKY: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2022
Utanisco:
Who cares

It is Peter obi and kwankarsor

This mandate I die on

Because me n my family �
We shall perish there
Utanisco:
Who cares

This mandate I die on

Because me n my family �
We shall perish there
Utanisco:
Who cares

This mandate I die on

Because me n my family �
We shall perish there

the best candidate now is Peter Obi
if He will agree to choose kwankoso as his running mate i believe he will win 2023 election

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by hrykanu231(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:

I hope this ll not be an interrogation session?

To determine a better candidate, I simply look at their pass governing- policies and levels of implementation.
Tinubu politics has connections with masses all across South western states. And he has for long extended that to many Northern states by building the alliance with many politicians that have strong grassroots support in their communities.

Interrogation? Miles away from that.
Let us just leave it here. Thank you for your time and I pray Nigeria becomes great with credible, energetic, transparent and highly accountable leaders.
The present crop over there, cannot manage counties in sane climes.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by macAB: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Ibkhaleel01 post=114344069]*FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS*

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.
[/EKITI HAS A NEGLIGIBLE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS LESS THAN 2% ONDO CANT BE MORE THAN 5%.HAVE U SEEN A CHRISTIAN AS DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN KANO,BAUCHI etc.UR ANALYSIS IS RUBBISH.NIGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN DIS DIVIDED ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.AM HAPPY IF APC GO AHEALETS SEE

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Kaiser20: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Ijoba85:
Tinubu I'm routing for you but pick a Christian running mate please to balance the ticket . The country is divided on religious lines now . Don't make this mistake please
“those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad” Tinubu must chose his fellow Muslim as VP
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Factcheck0001: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2022
Authoreety:
Only zulum will manage to give him a chance...

But we shall remain in OBIdience
if d north can tell tinubu to pick a Muslim vice which means they don’t want a Christian as vice,are u now telling me they will vote a Christian president not even at that an Igbo?
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Jking20(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the experience, acceptability, education, quality which buhari used in delaying all his appointment we know how it ended

It's only a fool that would be eyeing a post all his life and has no clue who to work with when he is given the platform to contest

Wrong!!! If only you had ever in your life ruled an association, you would have known how it is. STOP Vomiting rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by 9jii(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2022
hrykanu231:

Interrogation? Miles away from that.
Let us just leave it here. Thank you for your time and I pray Nigeria becomes great with credible, energetic, transparent and highly accountable leaders.
The present crop over there, cannot manage counties in sane climes.
Even there used to be where we are today it's that Hope that lead them to where they are now.
Thank you for being hopeful on us. We ll surely gets it someday.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by chiamzzy: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Oga! Politics on state level cannot be compared with politics at federal level. Most of these states you mentioned could be dominated by Christians or at that point in time ,there was no credible candidate to choose by the individual candidates as deputies. I was expecting you to mention some core northern states like sokoto, kano or kaduna amongst the ones with a Christian-Christian candidates.

We are talking about the office of the PRESIDENT AND VISE PRESIDENT so a Muslim- Muslim ticket will not be supported.

Secondly, this is democracy and cannot be compared to Military regime. During the military, a Muslim can be the governor of an eastern, western and northern state and vise versa.

With the suppression and killings of Christians especially in the north recently, No reasonable northern Christian will vote a Muslim- Muslim candidates. If they do, let them be ready to face the consequences.

I come in Peace.

Get your PVCs and be OBIDIENT.....

Ibkhaleel01:
*FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS*

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!
Be
3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by johnjose68: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2022
kingsceemark:
This Dirty Oduduwa Donkeys and confusion are like 5 and 6, this confused old drug lord still dey search for his school certificate and running mate

Why not focus on Pandora O.bituary. why campaigning for BAT?
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Vice president of a country is not same vice chairman of spare parts dealers.

To pick a vice president of a country, quality, education, experience and acceptability are considered.

In choosing the vice chairman of spare parts dealers, muscle and developed biceps are just the requirement, so it will be easy to pick.

For instance, take a look at the picture below, from the legs alone, the guy is qualified to be the vice chairman.

Uma see Osinbajo come pick tinubu and u think anything good will come out if it?? This is the end of Apc thanks to tinubu greed. Same greed that made him fight fashola, amode and now osibanjo. DOA ticket
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by descartes400: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Zulum have said he prefers to serve his people than go for VP

I don't even see him taking a Muslim Muslim poison because he is a principled man

https://www.thecable.ng/zulum-ive-gotten-offers-for-vp-slot-but-ill-prefer-to-continue-as-governor/amp

Reveal the Shettima na him we even want, outside borno he is nobody, his antecedent in using Borno as pilot state for Boko Haram is very know to the north

If not because of the antecedents of the Muslims not being able to separate religion from politics,we would not have problems with muslim-muslim ticket..I do not considered or I believe Tinubu despite his religious affiliation has been wise to separate religion from the state during hus spell as a governor and thereafter. He is not some one given to Islamic extremism in terms of leadership qualities compare to the likes of El_rufai, Sanusi, and the grandfather of religious nepotism of modern day Nigeria, BUHARI!
I wish it was Tinubu that contested and won the election 8 years back...but what can we do than be patriotic in our hope and with our VOTE!
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by fineboynl(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2022
If north cannot produce Christian vp. One Nigeria is faulty.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Jking20(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
If he likes, let him pencil down angel Gabriel and mother Theresa, I'M DONE WITH APC /PDP! undecided

The 2 are SAME THIEVES, DIFFERENT NAMES! undecided

If I may ask?? Then where do you think you're goin?
As long as Nigeria politics is concerned, it's old PDP fraudsters running and recontesting in other political parties...Check well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by bitbillionaire: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2022
I hope Peter Obi is making some effort to get a suitable VIce Presidential candidate from one of the most populous state in the north o!

Because his inability to get a suitable and popular person from the North to be his running mate may end up being his undoing irrespective of his popularity on social media.

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2022
zolajpower:

Wait is zulum a Muslim ?

Yes nah
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Firstson33(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2022
9jii:
With or without VP, we all know Tinubu is going to be president of this country in 2023.
Zulum or Shettima will be an excellent choice that is going to make Atiku and Obi loose hope completely before even campaign begins.
like it or not it’s a big no to Muslim-Muslim ticket tinubu or Tinubu would loose before emergency
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Truthisunique2: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2022
descartes400:

If not because of the antecedents of the Muslims not being able to separate religion from politics,we would not have problems with muslim-muslim ticket..I do not considered or I believe Tinubu despite his religious affiliation has been wise to separate religion from the state during hus spell as a governor and thereafter. He is not some one given to Islamic extremism in terms of leadership qualities compare to the likes of El_rufai, Sanusi, and the grandfather of religious nepotism of modern day Nigeria, BUHARI!
I wish it was Tinubu that contested and won the election 8 years back...but what can we do than be patriotic in our hope and with our VOTE!

Tinubu to you may not have Islamic inclination, but what does a Muslim Muslim government signal in the middle belt?

It signals the go ahead to capture benue, Plateau, Taraba, and other Christian's major states up north

It would never work no matter how much they tell you

It's the north themselves that would denounce it, jihadists don't come bigger than buhari yet he denounced it in 2015

North risk a major agitation from the south south should it's majority Christian's be excluded from government for the next 8 years

Since south south and south east have not complained in been VP to fulani Muslim, it's in their best interest to go that direction because okowa is a double edged sword
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Awoleesu(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Joe Igbokwe thrown into the gutter by his owners.
He's used to gutters grin

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by rajiedreez: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
It is obvious that the north would not allow a Christian northerner to have a shot at VP.
It will be an a big hit on them. A Christian governor will vigorously fight Boko Haram surely. And should Tinubu travel for medical vacation which is of course highly expected if Tinubu wins, he will hand over to the VP when he travels.

So unfortunate! When will we have people in leadership thinking about how to unite Nigerians? So unfortunate.

When last did Buhari handover to Osinbajo. They've thought themselves a vital lesson never to relinquish power except for death.
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by mema900: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Latakia:
Like the way he governed Anambra without any tangible projects to point.. list one of his project with verifiable evidence of him commissioning the project with pictures or video evidence during his ridiculous eight years rule and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow.

Hey i am not hungry, hold your miserable 20k, i dont need it!

Vote your BAT, when the die is cast, suffer no know political party...suffer is blind.

Did you know that even some die hard buharists die of suffering or insecurity. I am am not here to compete or ague with you, i am only telling you that a working Nigeria is very much PO-ssible
Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by Jack500: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2022
Tellwhat:

Thunder go faya ya papa. Omo ale

Do you people have brain at all? Thunder fire him papa for supporting his candidate? Must everyone support your candidate? You urgently need brain.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike by OsunOriginal: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Ajimobi, Amaechi, Ganduje, Abubakar In A Meeting In Ibadan (Photos) / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.