Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (22974 Views)

Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Good for them.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Ezedon(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
They are Ritualist, that serves them right
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by compton11(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Come and see how Protestants will still see something bad it n it

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by harmargedon: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?those Dumbo Christians supporting this act cos homosexuals are involved are the same Dumbos who will wail when they hit at their Religion persons for blasphemy..what law does Nigeria practice? Islamic law or what is written in the Constitution..? undecided

Most Africans/Nigerians are closed minded muppets that can't comprehend that people can do what they want..where they want and with who they want...

If your choice as a man is to sleep with a man then who the hell has the right to challenge that?
The same for a woman..the same for gender fluid..the same for agender..the same for any living being...
In this day..it should be ok to love who you want..because let's face it..if some people can love inanimate objects why can't you love the same gender?

Everyone should be considered normal...Gay should not be a label..straight should not be a labe.....transgendered should not be a label...

Love is limitless..boundless..hopefulness..happiness.. Why anyone should deny another living breathing human this right is beyond me...
Why do people forbid this? Jealousy...religion..Self-centered...
Why can't we celebrate the fact we have love and accept each other..What another man does should be of no concern to them...

One day...I hope.. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin the birth of sharia in a once peaceful north, was the death of the north itself.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by blackpanda: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
A lot of people don't know that long before the filthiness of homosexuality and transgenderism began in the West, Hausa Fulanis were happily practicing their own version of it called Yan Daudu. Many of the top abóki politicians and businessmen you here about patronise these Yan Daudus for "special" services. if you know, you know

Stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by blackpanda: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ezedon:
They are Ritualist, that serves them right

Smh
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by judedwriter(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What is wrong with Nigerian men with rape?

All men are wired for sex... not just Nigerians.

The only problem is lack of self control!

But in this case, I believe homosexuality is both a spiritual and psychological issue.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by GreatAxeMan: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sharia law was used to justify the murder of Deborah Samuel.

Christians have a duty to keep an eye on the antics of the followers of the illiterate filthy child rapist from Mecca as a way of protecting ourselves from their evil.

Truthisunique2:
you need to get sense o

Wetin concern Christian's in Sharia matter, and what concern Christian's to support any Sharia decision

Are you scared Muslims would behead you if you condemn them or na the liberalism of Christian you dey use form tarzan

4 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Premiumwriter: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi,

I write high quality articles for blogs and websites at a very affordable rate.

No plagiarism. No deadline crossovers. Only top-notch contents that will make you happy.

Contact 07055822849. Whatsapp.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by STEWpid(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chai
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by OneKinGuy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
I support the death sentence. but they should use firing squad or hanging. Stoning is a primitive way

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by clockwisereport: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What is wrong with Nigerian men with rape?
ask your father

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is Nigeria an Islamic country?those Dumbo Christians supporting this act cos homosexuals are involved are the same Dumbos who will wail when they hit at their Religion persons for blasphemy..what law does Nigeria practice? Islamic law or what is written in the Constitution..? undecided

Most Africans/Nigerians are closed minded muppets that can't comprehend that people can do what they want..where they want and with who they want...

If your choice as a man is to sleep with a man then who the hell has the right to challenge that?
The same for a woman..the same for gender fluid..the same for agender..the same for any living being...
In this day..it should be ok to love who you want..because let's face it..if some people can love inanimate objects why can't you love the same gender?

Everyone should be considered normal...Gay should not be a label..straight should not be a labe.....transgendered should not be a label...

Love is limitless..boundless..hopefulness..happiness.. Why anyone should deny another living breathing human this right is beyond me...
Why can't we celebrate the fact we have love and accept each other..What another man does should be of no concern to them...

the focal point here is the RAPE OF LITTLE BOYS.thats the crime that's the issue.the point is not whether they are Christians or muslims.rape in itself is a huge crime any where in the world not to now talk of raping minors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by JooEeL(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh it's not your business but when that Hindi man was beheaded you was wailing...when Deborah was beheaded you was still wailing..boy you need to get a grip of yourself and stop being a hypocrite..

Is Nigeria an Islamic country or secular?if it was a Christian that was to be stoned to death you will be here wailing and generalising Islam..
You xtians can be so mindless..once it doesn't affect your nonsense you feel it's ok..stop wailing like a dumbo aiit..

No wonder they've been enslaving and slaughtering and beheading you folks to pieces cos y'all can only wail and no action..keep fo**ling yourself and don't fight for your human right..just sit and wait for your lifeless god to perform his petty miracle...you sit while they control every aspect of your life..was you born as a slave?

I have to commend you on this. Ur comments are the most reasonable on the first page.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Splitmind: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
One of the benefits of Sharia.

4 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Shyboyk(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the hypocrite here..who said Christians have no say in Sharia law when Nigeria is a secular state.. undecided

Then if christians don't have no say..why was y'all wailing when Deborah was murdered for the so called 'blasphemy'..it was also Sharia and you shouldn't have said nothing y'all hypocrite..
You are finished as I said earlier..you folks are slave to those extremist forever..they will keep slaughtering and butchering y'all as far as you feel it's cool..this is basic human right you are spewing Garbage..you are finished..

Sir you are confusing yourself fine I get your point that Nigeria is a secular state but you keep fussing about Deborah now read this Deborah was a Christian not a Muslim so they didn’t have any right to use sharia law on her even though she was not taken to court I know u wod say okay it’s because it was a Christian that was killed right now read again the Muslim in the north are all in support of the sharia law so let it be used for their religion but you can’t force your sharia law on Christian because we don’t practice it …hope you know that it was not sharia law that killed Deborah it was just some lawless Muslim urchins

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by LINTUNE(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

u are an idiot and a hypocrite....what has rape got to do with all this jargons u wrote...for all I care , this is a worthy judgement....so to you now,boys or men cannot be raped ?...why are u women in nairaland like this for Christ sake.... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Onitola2: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

u know nothing about nigerian law..... Each state has their laws that'll be applied in judgement in the state where an offence is committed( although it can be appealed at higher court) it's majorly criminal and penal code because the constitution is about guidelines and not punishment. Some even apply customary law while most northern states use Sharia law.
Then u should know that we humans need rules and regulations ( be it from god or within ourselves) or else there'll be chaos, can u marry ur mother or sister in the name of freedom of choice? Or sleep with animals because u own ur body? What baffles me most is people knowing an offence and it's punishment,then proceed with it and blame d system for d type of punishment pronounced. U could have avoided it initially.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Shyboyk(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still you ain't getting it..you are a victim of Religious brainwashing..I am talking about Human in general regardless of Religion..you are segregating..here is why I called you a slave in ya own country.. undecided

You can’t fight for people who don’t want to be fought for
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by GoodIsGod: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You guys just think you can attack christians anyway anyhow most times senselessly.

Where in the story was it mention that some christians were rejoicing. You are the first to comment so there was no one before you rejoicing over the sick news.
I have known you as one of the most senseless commenters on Nairaland and you have just confirmed my notion.

You are sick.
Leave christians out of this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Shyboyk(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still you ain't getting it..you are a victim of Religious brainwashing..I am talking about Human in general regardless of Religion..you are segregating..here is why I called you a slave in ya own country.. undecided

In the case of going to fight for them u wod be seen as a Christian trying to stop their way of worship and a Muslim in power cannot fight for them it’s wat they all agreed to

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Rebirth212: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bauchi people like stress oooh

Men wey dem for tie with wire ontop electric pole till NEPA bring light �️

Abi dem no dey get light neh

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up and stop being an hypocrite..it disgusts me..stop being a weak slave..

The guy was actually right, couldn't find any reasonable point you raised. You were the first to even bring Christianity into the matter.

Daalụ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
I just love the back and forth going on the front page.

Political correctness to the mud...

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The guy was actually right, couldn't find any reasonable point you raised. You were the first to even bring Christianity into the matter.

Daalụ.
I was an I'd**t..I mistook the whole thing..from the topic to our discussion..I thought it was a different thread.. shocked cry
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by LocalStandard1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin confusion

You must be very upset with yourself this early morning

Never, I repeat never reply that person. She is very unwell. Take my advice and save your life.

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was an I'd**t..I mistook the whole thing..from the topic to our discussion..I thought it was a different thread.. shocked cry

It's alright, at least you owned up. You aren't an idiat.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by dapadawee: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Onelove508: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you need to get sense o

Wetin concern Christian's in Sharia matter, and what concern Christian's to support any Sharia decision

Are you scared Muslims would behead you if you condemn them or na the liberalism of Christian you dey use form tarzan

I had to login to like ur comment.

A 70 year old Muslim man raped a 10year old Muslim kid and Oga is mentioning Christianity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

It's alright, at least you owned up. You aren't an idiat.
Seriously I am..before this hit front page I made that comment and never knew they raped a boy..u thought they was unjustly murdered..

What's wrong with me... cry
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by 007lss: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
They are teaching themselves how to be stoning people to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.