Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (22972 Views)

Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my dear,
We are not Muslims that practice a man made cult

The God we follow is Jesus Christ, he layed example with his life on who we should live, it wasn't a life of violence, kill i kill, retaliation, greed that he lived

This is the laws that guides us

This is not weakness, this is civility, that some knucke head cretins believe in violence doesn't make it a benchmark for what life is ideally.

The only thing is to keep speaking with one voice, the hijab in missionaries school we have been fighting you can see how the cretins have labelled it islamophobic using all disguise to claim minority while striving for the general conquest of Sharia

Buhari regime contributed so much to all these bigotry, politics is one tool for waging and fighting off these cretins if we can vote out Apc liberalism and equity have higher chance of coming

They only seem powerful but are not because we have Muslims in south supporting them

Jesus is not god!!!

he's the messanger of God!!!
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sharia law was used to justify the murder of Deborah Samuel.

Christians have a duty to keep an eye on the antics of the followers of the illiterate filthy child rapist from Mecca as a way of protecting ourselves from their evil.

I pity your life, you will be used for suya in hell.
child of Satan.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I was an I'd**t..I mistook the whole thing..from the topic to our discussion..I thought it was a different thread.. shocked cry

good!
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously I am..before this hit front page I made that comment and never knew they raped a boy..u thought they was unjustly murdered..

What's wrong with me... cry

go and modify all your comments then.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Reasonable4me: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up and stop being an hypocrite..it disgusts me..stop being a weak slave..

Can you make a complete statement without insulting him at least? Chai!!!! You've called him multiple Dumbo and asked him to shut up and he hasn't responded. Wahala o

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

go and modify all your comments then.
I already did to the one in frontpage..will do the rest.. grin cry
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Rabiukk2: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Can you repeat this in the court if you are been fishout ?
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Freebills12: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Truthisunique2:
I am still looking for where christians come into this

Muslims say Sharia is their Creed that should guide them in the north

Your fuss is christians should fight Muslims to erase Sharia in the north

Your problem isn't with Muslims and Sharia, you problem is why christians won't fight Muslims on Sharia

How many times have we passed this road when south and christians says secular laws should be followed but northern Muslims say Christian's are fighting their rights for sharia

In as much as I condemn homosexuality! Nigeria is not a Muslim country, the culprits are Nigerian, they should be sentenced according to Nigerian constitution not Islamic constitution. If Nigerian constitution says death penalty, okay to that, but we are not a Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Blakpot: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
A lot of people don't know that long before the filthiness of homosexuality and transgenderism began in the West, Hausa Fulanis were happily practicing their own version of it called Yan Daudu. Many of the top abóki politicians and businessmen you here about patronise these Yan Daudus for "special" services. if you know, you know

Some male are born effeminate.
It's their nature from birth and not influenced by their environment.
Naturally, most become homosexuals.
It's kind of ignorant to hate and discriminate them for being as they are.

While those gays that aren't effeminate have no excuse. They are just perverts lol.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Truthisunique2: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

Jesus is not god!!!

he's the messanger of God!!!
He is our God even before Mohammed existed

Mohammed is too small and behind time to tell us history reported before him
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I already did to the one in frontpage..will do the rest.. grin cry

aight cool, at least you admitted your mistake. wink
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Enyimbamercedes: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Northerners � Homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

aight cool, at least you admitted your mistake. wink
I f'ed up.. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
He is our God even before Mohammed existed

Mohammed is too small and behind time to tell us history reported before him

Prophet Jesus(may peace and blessings be upon him) never said he was God, or y'all should worship him. he always said he was here to convey the message of God and he always prayed to God.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Truthisunique2: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sharia law was used to justify the murder of Deborah Samuel.

Christians have a duty to keep an eye on the antics of the followers of the illiterate filthy child rapist from Mecca as a way of protecting ourselves from their evil.

my bro she wasn't even given the Sharia law sef even if it's demonic and illegal

She was killed instantly, na their infidel uncircumcised half illiterate judges dey preside in sharia

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1988(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I f'ed up.. cry cry cry cry cry

of course you bleeped up....who never Bleep up hands in the air! no hands? grin
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

of course you bleeped up....who never Bleep up hands in the air! no hands? grin
Leave me ALONE..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Franking: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Their religion their wahala.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Truthisunique2: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nova1988:

Prophet Jesus(may peace and blessings be upon him) never said he was God, or y'all should worship him. he always said he was here to convey the message of God and he always prayed to God.

Now forever remain shut and don't quote me and yes don't reference a plagairise Arab book that came hundreds of years after Jesus events

Jesus forgave and forives sin on Earth and in heaven which only God can

Matthew 9:1-8

Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

3 At this, some of the teachers of the Law said to themselves, “This fellow is blaspheming!”

4 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? 6 But so that you might know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ezedon:
They are Ritualist, that serves them right

Yeah! I feel that Homosexuality is a ritual act.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Harmlesspill(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
How may laws do we practice in a country??
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
vincijr:

i feel sorry for Christians in Nigeria

it will be every body turns on days . Nigeria is now an Islamic state before our eye
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Tellwhat: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
FERNANDEZISBACK

Joke apart what should Christian do, go all out and fight Muslims physically in the north for implementing decisions from their parliament that should guide them

We have been talking and calling for secularism to be respected as it is in christian majority south yet they call us islamophobes, and aggressors against islam
As someone who isn't a Christian

I agree with you. The Christians have done enough

And I'm sure any sensible atheist will stand with Christians because their safety is assured there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Pacyrus(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I misunderstood the whole post...
Oga I MISUNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE POST hope all is well? angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by temiyato(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sharia law in Northern Nigeria.. Does the Nigerian constitution supports this ? Abeg make person educate me.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Caseless: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
A lot of people don't know that long before the filthiness of homosexuality and transgenderism began in the West, Hausa Fulanis were happily practicing their own version of it called Yan Daudu. Many of the top abóki politicians and businessmen you here about patronise these Yan Daudus for "special" services. if you know, you know
yan daudu are not homosexuals, they're cross-dressers. It's even now that homosexuality is pronounced that the society is now showing disdain towards them. Where do you still see them selling food? They're not gays, they only hang around women. You do have men who behave like women in your society and they're not gays.
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Triangles1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

I agree with you, it was in the north I get to know anything concerning gay.

Dandaudu

1 Like

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Caseless: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Coolsperm:
Most Yoruba Muslims alfas do this very well
we've recorded more of that with pastors, church elders and catholic church. Thank you
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by etrange: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

Homosexuality did not begin at any point. It has always been part of mankind in all parts of the world. It definitely did not start in the West. Rich women married women in Eastern Nigeria back then. They were gay people in Africa before the advent of the white man. Even the Bible acknowledged the existence of homosexuality. What the West started in Africa was homophobia and which they introduced using their religion and thier laws.

So when you say "before it started in the West", you're probably saying "before the West started acknowledging the rights of gay people".
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by VirileNelly2420: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
JooEeL:

I have to commend you on this. Ur comments are the most reasonable on the first page.
U are even more confused!

Someone who has apologized for her previous misconception, u're here commending. Nothing is worst dan speaking ignorantly.

Sirach 5:9-14....
It says we should b wary of what we say. Dats it more honorable to keep quiet wen we don't know what to say, as our words can either bring us honor or disgrace.

U saw a post, u neva cared to read wot it was saying, u just jumped to comment base on assumption. That's rash!
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Draslo:
I can't believe I'm in a country that has criminals stoned to death as death penalty. Goddamit!!!
I understand you're gay. I know you guys wouldn't like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.