Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi (22969 Views)

Three Men Rape Male Commercial Tricycle Operator In Awka / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Blakpot:

Guy believe what you want it's none of my business.
But dont open your mouth n call me a liar on something you know absolutely nothing about.
Keep living in ignorance!

That guy is mentally deranged

I have a friend who has same attributes like you mentioned guess what he likes women he loves them to the core,he has a femine voice,walks like a lady and bleeps lady

Even some guys naturally have ass that wouldn't make their sexuality gay...

Maybe that your friend his an hamaphrodite and most hamaphrodite picks the opposite sex
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by tommy589(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
tunspiderman:
Where did the Bible have a looooong history of homosexuality? Where where where... If you don't know about something, you keep quiet rather than disgrace your village.

The disgrace goes to my age mates in your lineage. The two books condemned homosexuality,is that not proof it existed way back. I don't blame you, when your Sodom and Gomorrah village people won't let you read intelligently
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by MetaPhysical: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2022
This is what Hausa/fulani are best at, blowing young boys @ss. Bloody infidels!
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by tsdarkside(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Modified:I am so sorry for those who read my previouscomment..I thought this was a different thread where homosexuals was stoned.. shocked

That was a mistake from my side.. grin
Thanks for understanding.. grin

Truthisunique2 and everyone who misread the previous statement..I am so sorry for that..I missed the whole thing.. cry

What's wrong with me.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

you are right....madness everywhere....
this homosexuals no normal atall....

the other day a drunk homo was rubbin his part on me....

i was in shock....i didnt know how to react.... undecided undecided
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by jimcaddy(m): 1:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Omo stone to death is such a gruesome way to die oh. Hian
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Nova1982: 2:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I can see you have run out of gas, this is what happens when you plagairise the Bible you don't understand

Now that you are stranded on the witness of the Bible you have now entered another topic

Too bad the concept of Trinity is beyond your scope of knowledge so you would never grasp

However since God made us in his image he has deposited a photocopy Trinity in all of us, you can use your own to figure it out (Spirit, Soul, Body)

Quran is not God's word, God's word was the Torah containing Moses laws for only Jewish people, and later a record of God exploits with Jewish people

The New testament is a continuation of the agenda of God been opened to the entire world through Christ and his finished works, that's where the word of God ended

An Arab desert failure was never in the picture, God made a promise to Abraham and Isaac, Jacob to work with that linage forever

He is God he doesn't break his promise, Mohammed isn't a Jew and can't be the only odd clown to claim Prophet in the line of all Jewish prophets

please explain to me how I entered another topic? you told me to show you bible verses and I did, then you changed your arguement and started to enter into the "trinity" the trinity is rubbish, it doesn't make any sense. 3 cannot be 1! 1 is 1. everything else is rubbish.

the same God who gave Moses the ten commandments, jews the Torah and Jesus the bible is the same God who gave Muhammad the Qur'an. if you don't agree you can go jump off a cliff!!

confused fellow!!
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by Truthisunique2: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Nova1982:

please explain to me how I entered another topic? you told me to show you bible verses and I did, then you changed your arguement and started to enter into the "trinity" the trinity is rubbish, it doesn't make any sense. 3 cannot be 1! 1 is 1. everything else is rubbish.

the same God who gave Moses the ten commandments, jews the Torah and Jesus the bible is the same God who gave Muhammad the Qur'an. if you don't agree you can go jump off a cliff!!

confused fellow!!
confused fellow, you talked about Bible years of been written, I showed you it was first witness that narrated the events, Mark, Matthew, John, Peter all narrated the same thing their manuscript dates back to the time of Jesus, they never lived 300years after Jesus

It's not Hadith where Mohammed cousin follower wife narrated what Mohammed cousin follower used to tell her about Mohammed

You could not really explain why Jesus would forgive sin on Earth which only God can, you switched topic to say his father sent him

That is Trinity business you dived into, just explain why Jesus is forgiving sin, you don't need to tell me who sent him it's irrelevant since you can't grasp the Trinity

Clown Yaweh is the God of the Jews, go to the Bible even in your copied book it is stated there, he only had business with Jews, all prophets where Jews, all events happened in Jewish land

Haow did the infidel Mohammed come in
Re: Sharia Court Sentences Three Men To Death By Stoning For Raping Boys In Bauchi by ibinaboonline: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yeah? What a sensible law that is
dollynnn:

Get sense first.

Rape can only occur between a male and a female. That is the position of the Shariah law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock / We Will Expose Uwazurike’s Sexual Atrocities Soon – MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.