Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. (519 Views)

Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
The same people that promised Nigerians change and a better life, are now afraid of the real change.

They want bring change using the same failed system.

Now Nigerians want to create the change for themselves, and they are afraid.

Using Politicians, Pastorprenures, Religion, Ethnicity, Urchins to fight it

But you cant beat a child and ask him not to cry. 8 wasted years and backwardness.

The change is finally here, and they can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by TONY042(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
The real change is here.

2 Likes

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2022
We are moving from creating "Demand and consumption" to creating Demand and Supply.
We are moving from sharing formula to production formula.

1 Like

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2022
When Nigeria was not ready for change, they came with change. Now that Nigerians are ready for change, they dont want it.

1 Like

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

1 Like

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

On point.
Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
They must be changed.
Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
We must change them.

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
They must go.

Re: The People That Promised Change Are Afraid Of It. by Vulturereloaded: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Listen to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZfnymK9lDI

8 years after, what happened?

(1) (Reply)

(must Read): Catholic Priest Writes INEC, Demands New Pattern Of Ballot Paper / Video of Borno Governors Men Recorded Buying Voters Cards (pvcs) / Nigerian Army Unveils Thermobaric Grenade At NADCEL 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.