Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Apple Airtag: What Every iPhone User Needs To Have And Why - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Airtag: What Every iPhone User Needs To Have And Why (401 Views)

Urgent Apple Warning: Every iPhone User Should Check Settings Now! / The Five Whatsapp Warnings Every User Needs To Act On Right Now / Techno L8 Plus User Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Airtag: What Every iPhone User Needs To Have And Why by Eagleman21(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Have you ever misplace a key, or something special to you that doesn’t have a tracker and you wish you can track it?
The good news is that with Apple Airtag, you can easily attact it to any item or yours (even a car) and can easily be traced with your iOS device when misplaced.
What does a Airtag means:
AirTag is a supereasy way to keep track of your stuff. Attach one to your keys, slip another in your backpack. And just like that, they’re on your radar in the Find My app, where you can also track down your Apple devices and keep up with friends and family.

Ping it. Find it.
Misplacing something like your wallet does not have to be a big deal when it has the Apple AirTag attached. You can play a sound on the built-in speaker by going to the new Items tab in the Find My app. If itʼs hiding nearby — like under the couch or in the next room — just follow the sound and your search is over.

Cold. Warm.
Warmer. Hot.
If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it with Precision Finding.1 You‘ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head in — all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology.

Precision Finding compatible with the following device:
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max

How does it work?
Your AirTag sends out a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected by nearby devices in the Find My network. These devices send the location of your AirTag to iCloud — then you can go to the Find My app and see it on a map. The whole process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. And itʼs efficient, so thereʼs no need to worry about battery life or data usage.
Source: apple.com

You need one? Kindly show your interest in the comment section. An Apple Airtag with 4pack inside goes for 60k

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Samsung Galaxy M12 - Detailed Comparison / Match Day Data Plan Bigger And Better. / Infinix Introducing 260W Fast Charging -how "Fast" Is Fast Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.