Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos (82738 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) / Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Despite the campaign against domestic violence,some cows still they flexed their muscles on helpless people.He need to be arrested and prosecute asap

That thing is a psychological problem. They derive pleasure in being dominant.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by cuteralph101(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgI0VPKgfo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8
when a man pays so much just to marry u. Be prepared to do so much to live up to the amount.

Why isn't there capital punishment for women beaters
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
angry
Cypress042:
Another New way to trend in Nigeria undecided

Bad Belle... Always seeing the bad side of every story...

If you can't sympathize with her, why not keep quiet ....
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Many of these men beat them during courtship and they still married them. Its hard to feel sorry for them sha. Men who beat should be poisoned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Omniman(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nothing in this world will make me hit a woman even if she is abusive and all the drama...

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by donprinyo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marriage ain't for kids.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Because of the word
marriage, She’s now a vintage version of your real self
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, just learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their tempers.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse.

Very true. I wish JJC knew this. Funke no for pursue am commot for house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
she must have married senior man cool
kiss your bride and his mouth is like godfathers of nigeria
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abegi

I'll bet this girl will continue the marriage

Be like say that guy get money

What am I even saying, Nigerian girls love to be dominated extremely into trash rich guys or what not

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by juman(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Run away from abusive mad man.
Marriage is not a must.

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Streetmovement(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

From the first picture, he dey like them don best six years commot for this one life grin

Na who tuama dey live to fight another day o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by ukpahu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
woman are wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by treatise: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Such gory photos whip emotions largely in favour of the perceived victim, have we ever bothered to ask why the once GOOD man became a monster all of a sudden?

5 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by abbey621(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Did you fall in love with him or the things he gave you? I see the range in one of the pix, fine boy very handsome, you couldn't believe say baba was just in disguise, after marriage Ramsey Noah don turn Mike Tyson grin grin grin

Any woman fit chop breakfast, any guy fit boil in rage but it takes a special beast to give a woman a black eye and swollen lips.....Ladies I'm not saying you should leave o, I'm just saying you're MAD!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Splitmind: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
This woman is not strong and does not know how to ensure.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by chikaezefred(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114361249:
Get out of THAT abusive marriage before it kills you.
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Very true. I wish JJC knew this. Funke no for pursue am commot for house.
FATALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by dalass(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
McOluOmo:
Yeye dey smell
The girl is a carbon copy of a troubled maker

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

You've doing well. Bash Alli angry

1 Like

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Starz825(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can't beat a woman...
Even ma sister...I can't remember the last I laid my hands on her...
Why ...
Because I realized she is grown...

You can only beat a kid ...
You can't beat an adult...

It won't change anything
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114361249:
Get out of THAT abusive marriage before it kills you.
The problem is, will she agree?

Anyways, i want to send a DM can we discuss privately smiley
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by DaddyNimo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
allwell51:
Lady makes a video of TikTok sharing photos of the experience she had with her man and how he almost killed her...

Alot of women are secretly in pains in the so-called marriage they entered but most of them are waiting patiently for things to change there by ending up with severe injuries or even death

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgI0VPKgfo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAxmQfnTwe8
Atleast she enjoyed the rang rover....rich husband over peace of mind is their motto

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by nnaekezie: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Women cause 90% of issues in marriage I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Kajaard: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dalil8:
As a woman, just learn to control your tongue.

If you can't then you have no right to tell men to learn to control their temper.

Verbal/emotional abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. We've seen more people commit suicide due to verbal/emotional abuse than physical abuse.

True, but as a man learn to control your temper as well. Anger has led so many men to jail or death.

When I see anyone pushing me to anger I leave that place immediately. Go lock yourself in a room, or go to the gym or the bar if that's what makes you calm down. Just leave that place. Better still cut off that person from your life if he or she brings nothing but negativity to the table.

It's not cowardice, it's being a MAN and the bigger person.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marry a typical Nigerian Man at your own peril !

2 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Zony94: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Many of such women in this scenario are conscious of the man's luxury as those women love luxury without studying the man's attitude so when things turn sour they are molested. 90% of rich guys are too arrogant and can NEVER allow woman to dictate for them. Some are cheats and oppressors so no woman can stop them ,anyone who dates such men is abused with better beating.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by DaddyNimo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Starboytwo:
See her mouth, she go sabi abuse die.
Walai, she go be all those "I can't do house chores oh I'm a slay queen" type girls....the man use blow give am home training lolzzz
Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by Brownshoe: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beating a woman is not a good thing but this creature are worst especially when you met one with sword tongue,

I could remember a day my ex nearly beat my grandmother, abuse the old woman onto the woman correct her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.