Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances (67653 Views)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Sex Doll: A Man Disfigured His Doll After Going 10 Rounds With Tramaldol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ishilove:

*Peril
Kiki.. wannabe redpiller can't spell properly.. thanks for correcting the dumbo.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Crafteck1: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
True story will come out soon
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
TheDemola:
Check out what a man did to the car of a lady who rejected his relationship advances.

https://twitter.com/puurpleprincess/status/1542365507956772866?t=4_emviVk_-je--qeS_niug&s=19

Na by force.. mumu man. Death to all simps
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by lolu2019: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
metaluterus:
The guy's unhappy. Obviously for guys, they feel they can't really break down and cry, so sad it's out of the question.
Some guys just can't deal with getting rejected because they expected to get a yes, and they know they just lost all hope of getting to be with their (current) dream girl, so they get mad. Other guys just play it off or accept it and get over it, like everyone should. Usually guys who get mad don't have good personalities and are self-centered or self-entitled, so it's probably a good thing you reject them
word.self centered.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'm sure that he's one of these boys that will jump on nairaland and start feeling gangster.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Definitely not the full story

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by pacespot(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is not a man but a baby boy, or you are not telling us the whole story?

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by stanliwise(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
See how simps are going about disgracing kings. If you ask a vaginarian out and she says no, ask her what she charges for the night and I bet you, she will name her price. If the pussy is worth it, negotiate a good price and fucck her and if it's not worth it, bounce. What is so hard in that, huh?
this looks like the work of a redpiller IMO
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by CDCEO001: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
I dont support this, but aunty talk true. Did you just say no or you have collected things from him before saying no?
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by CuteEmma(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Joystic:

Are you dumb? He did not wreck the car but poured shits on it... which was very well deserved.

I know how mannerless girls like you, disrespect men in the name of rejection.

Men would never do such even if they're not interested in a lady who approaches them.
It's called maturity, something which your ilks are bereft of.
And you just had to be rude to make a point about being rude undecided funny man

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by lasisi69(f): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
airminem:
Entitlement. Plain and simple. Guys who become hostile and aggressive when they are told no believe they are owed a chance, which is absolutely not the case. We Women have every single right to decline a man’s advances; he is owed NOTHING. If you reject a guy and he responds with a tantrum, you have made the right decision and may have dodged a literal bullet...grin
nawa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by CuteEmma(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
stanliwise:
this looks like the work of a redpiller IMO
Nonsense.. No mater what the lady did, his reaction was just too rude and childish abeg. Unless the red pill is about behaving childishly, is it?

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by OwaliZiz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
After you have milk him dry that's when you now remember to say no, you Ladies think all guys do mint cash ko?

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Insecure man.. cheesy
Later they say they can do without women.. grin

This is what most wannabe redpillers will do once they get rejected..why do you think they despise women?cos they got rejected.. grin

Modified:Fp again.. grin.. seriously what's the problem with most men and insecurity tho..can't you understand it..I ain't interested.. grin
Must these dumbo wannabe redpillers display their lack of intelligence? undecided
How can you do this to a lady cos she rejected ya... grin
Glad she said no...dude might murder her in the relationship... grin

The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment for this.. grin
Can you please Shut up....
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Can you please Shut up....
Wannabe redpiller I feel ya pains..

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by codesngr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
After spending 90% of his money, you said, I almost did this last month grin grin grin
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Blaqroman0000: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
See how unsecured females are rushing this thread to pour out their frustrations

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Samy1billion: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
The guy just painted the car.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Goldbw122(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one shock me
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wannabe redpiller I feel ya pains..
Please don't qoute me, since that refuse to marry me I will make sure any woman that come my way collect breakfast too.. we shall see
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by YelloweWest: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
See how simps are going about disgracing kings. If you ask a vaginarian out and she says no, ask her what she charges for the night and I bet you, she will name her price. If the pussy is worth it, negotiate a good price and fucck her and if it's not worth it, bounce. What is so hard in that, huh?
It's either you're single or you are with a whòre. Most guys don't want that.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by TruthinAction: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lazy bloggers. Tell us where it happened. I hate news without relevant details.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by sofiscatedmoron: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lies , she did something worst
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
That man is a potential rapist
And potential wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by PAQ(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only a man-child can behave like that. They never grow up, they just get old.

1 Like

Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Bobbiee: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's nothing a good watch can't clean. What if he'd nicked and dented your car?
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Wakeup0oo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
airminem:
Entitlement. Plain and simple. Guys who become hostile and aggressive when they are told no believe they are owed a chance, which is absolutely not the case. We Women have every single right to decline a man’s advances; he is owed NOTHING. If you reject a guy and he responds with a tantrum, you have made the right decision and may have dodged a literal bullet...grin
Also return his gifts too ma grin grin grin
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Joystic: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
CuteEmma:
And you just had to be rude to make a point about being rude undecided funny man

Violence only begets violence.. nothing short of that would suffice. Thank you.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Redpill1: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Insecure man.. cheesy
Later they say they can do without women.. grin

This is what most wannabe redpillers will do once they get rejected..why do you think they despise women?cos they got rejected.. grin

Modified:Fp again.. grin.. seriously what's the problem with most men and insecurity tho..can't you understand it..I ain't interested.. grin
Must these dumbo wannabe redpillers display their lack of intelligence? undecided
How can you do this to a lady cos she rejected ya... grin
Glad she said no...dude might murder her in the relationship... grin

The man should be sentenced to life imprisonment for this.. grin

Lol you're funny, Redpill will never do this we got levels
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by Funflipper: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Another clout chaser.
Re: Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
The guy did nothing wrong here.. only that his drink fell and poured on the car Simple..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.