Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart (38078 Views)

Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Okarakwu: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
This wike is indeed a very toxic individual ,very good thing he was not picked for PDP ticket nor the vice ..na God saved Atiku .
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:

You that you are coming what have you achieved?

E de pain you gagaaaa..

Instead of tinibu we vote Atiku...

Tinibu will never smell it
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Golan007: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

E de pain you gagaaaa..

Instead of tinibu we vote Atiku...

Tinibu will never smell it

You will vote from Vienna?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Insectkiller: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only Okowa prick teeth is enough vote for atiku..

Count the teeth is almost 50million..

Okowa's teeth Pt1

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by wiseoneking: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:
Only one wristwatch.
opps! Only three watches I'm seeing. 600 Naira watch. Damn!

Remove that dumb watch from my view
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Golan007: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
opps! Only three watches I'm seeing. 600 Naira watch. Damn!

Remove that dumb watch from my view

What's the make?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Funflipper: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Advocate500:
the sentiment and naivety about wike and his support to PDP to me have been blown out of proportion, wike intentions was to control PDP to his advantage but he lost eventually, i don't know why people are making it look as if wike have been cheated .

Of course he has been cheated. If it wasn't for wike, PDP would have been history. While he was fighting for the soul of the party, Atiku was chilling in faraway dubai. This culture of "monkey go work bamboo go chop" is exactly what is killing this country. What has Atiku contributed to the party since 2015 besides coming from dubai to buy delegates during primaries?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DrAkpamudehe: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
PHIPEX:
Atiku went against zoning, went against his own committee's recommendations.

Can he ever be trusted?

How did he go against zoning? How many years have southerners held power under pdp?
Has Atiku's zone ever ruled Nigeria?
Pls use your common sense when typing on social media
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by zoedew: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/2023-atikus-rejection-of-wike-tears-pdp-apart/#:~:text=POLITICS-,2023%3A%20Atiku%E2%80%99s%20rejection%20of%20Wike%20tears%20PDP%20apart,-Published
You can’t have two captains in a boat. Atiku and Wike both know that.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by juman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku that lives permanently in dubai, that is the person pdp want to be president over us here.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Lacash: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/02/2023-atikus-rejection-of-wike-tears-pdp-apart/#:~:text=POLITICS-,2023%3A%20Atiku%E2%80%99s%20rejection%20of%20Wike%20tears%20PDP%20apart,-Published
An end before the beginning…On the City Boy mandate we stand��
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by eeetuk(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2022
"While the PDP has been hailed to have been the only major political party to have sorted the issue of running mate, however, the choice of Delta State governor, Ifeanyi Okowa as running mate seems to be tearing the party apart.
So far, several PDP chieftains have openly challenged the process leading to the choice of Okowa, as many accused Atiku of not keeping to his promise to appoint Wike as running mate."

Pure speculation and a lie!
Atiku Abubakar refusal to pick Gov. Nyesom Wike as his running mate will not hurt Mr. Atiku Abubakar chances of winning 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

And here is why:

Which state in Nigeria is Atiku Abubakar is likely to lose because he did not pick Gov. Wike?
I cannot count one. Mr. Atiku Abubakar will win all the states in South/South and Southeast. And he will win 16 out of 19 Northern Nigerian States. I have done extensive analysis on who will win 2023 presidential election in Nigeria, and all of them point to Atiku blowout victory.
So, stay tune on this topic---
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Thomasankara(m): 3:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:
Only one wristwatch.

if these photos are not photoshopped, then this man is a chartered criminal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Caseless: 3:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Babangida Aliyu, had said, “unfortunately, I don’t know if it is his temperament. Sometimes when you speak too much, when you insult your way to power, it does not always happen.”

Shot fired!

Wike won't keep quiet - he'll reply to this attack. Lol

So, if anything happens to Atiku, in case he wins, it's Okowa that would be come our president? Too bad. PDP should lose. Okowa is a failure.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by pedel: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Don't be myopic.
Nobody is going back to 2015.
The economy of the United States did not grow during Donald Trump. America's GDP under Donald Trump was the worst since 1928, during President Hoover's term.
No country grew their economy during the pandemic.
Stop looking at Nigeria's economy as if it is isolated from the rest of the world.
Oil price changes affected every country in the world.
I am not saying Buhari performed up to our expectation; things got screwed up beyond what his tribalistic brain could manage.
However, the US dollar went up and down based on the global market, not just Nigeria.
I hope you are a reasonable person.
Please correct me with facts if I am wrong. Peace!

kolafolabi:
In 2015, I cast my vote for Buhari. I had so much confidence in him. Most of the top politicians that sold him to me are still in APC while some had left for reasons known to them.

Buhari has broken my heart. I strongly recommend he should take me back to 2015 when Dollar to Naira was 165, Petrol was 87 and a bag of rice was 8,000.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:
Only one wristwatch.
Is this the only dirt that you can come up with? Someone's personal belonging?

How are you blind towards 2 big bullion vans and have to ZOOM in on a civil servants wristwatch.

Low and petty just stuck together on you guys
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by TolaniLuv: 6:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Just because Buhari has served Nigeria for 8 years .

He’s a northerner. The current president of Nigeria said the power is going to South.

Atiku is a northerner. A Muslim , in PDP a party that’s is disorganized. Selfish, Betrayer, .

For Atiku to let Peter Obi go in primary defines people in PDP . They are not a leader we should look up to.

I’m only Voting South I will decide whom ever at last be South. PDP is a failure

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by GbakonJnr(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
..... Ortom is hibernating and also praying to God to guide his path if he will support Atiku or not�

Remember Ortom's anthem since 2019 about Fulani herders and Anti grazing law. (Open Grazing Prohibition Law)

I'm still wondering how he'll back a Fulani Presidential candidate after showing so much hatred on PMB because of Fulani herdsmen and massive k!!ing .

Well! It's well
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by oyeb15: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Fayose, Ortom and Ikpeasu are Wikes dogs and these people have a common denominator---- incompetence.

Atiku made d right move. If not because of Inec and court denying opposition candidate in last Rivers State gov election, Wike would have lost woefully become people hate him.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by ekhai(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Wike is a bad product, has no national appeal
WAS THAT EVIDENT IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES OF PDP?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Wike is a bad product, has no national appeal
But he came second in PDP? Outperforming Saraki and Obi who Lun away
Let us not forget that he was very close to winning.
If he has no National appeal he would not have performed as well as he has and better than any Ibo has ever done in PDP
Why did Obi Lun away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Cypress042(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Fira09:
PDP now looks like an unpopular party........This forth coming Election is between PETER OBI(LP) and BOLA TINUBU(APC),

But on PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.
No jokes grin
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:

You will vote from Vienna?

I repeat.. North will not allow tinibu to rule...
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by 2016easy2017: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

This man(woke) single handedly resuscitated PDP. he stood and financed everything necessary even when Atiku lost and ran to turkey, leaving PDP to it's woes. This wike rose and gave everything to rebuild PDP. And Atiku now came back and stole it with one trikish primary. Its better they ALL leave the party.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Whosoever thinks that Atiku choosing Okowa is all about Politics, that person needs to open his eyes.

Atiku knows he can't control Wike. He has ulterior motive for his persistence in becoming the President of Nigeria, and wike can't give him that room, so he chose a puppet, Okowa. It's equivalent to Buhari choosing Osibanjo.

Imagine Christians being killed and Atiku waving it off, in support of his religion, Wike will set everywhere on fire. But with Okowa, Atiku will be both the President and Vice President
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by Mrrock199026(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
In doors I pledge....such as chinese,turkish and egypt doors.dm 09071921794

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by marosmart(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fira09:

If you are not on his MANDATE.....then flush and get lost.
Oga I asked you a question does your candidate has a mandate you all are decieving yourself,if Obi enter anywhere na his house
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Primary election is monetised. With lots of money, iron can flow like liquid.

Wike bought delegates but national election is way different and difficult. You have to be popular
aribisala0:
But he came second in PDP? Outperforming Saraki and Obi who Lun away
Let us not forget that he was very close to winning.
If he has no National appeal he would not have performed as well as he has and better than any Ibo has ever done in PDP
Why did Obi Lun away?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
He bought the delegates. Delegates are few so can easily be bought
ekhai:
WAS THAT EVIDENT IN THE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES OF PDP?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by aribisala0(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Primary election is monetised. With lots of money, iron can flow like liquid.

Wike bought delegates but national election is way different and difficult. You have to be popular
Atiku did not buy?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart by DMerciful(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
One person buying does not negate or normalize the other. Wike performance in the primary does not mean acceptance, anybody with enough money to spend will perform same irrespective of popularity
aribisala0:
Atiku did not buy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.