Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender (307 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Belial06: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Happy weekend boss

Bros I know you know all and see all from the background

But the man behind the following accounts

Simplyleo
LeoDeKing
Helinues
Joezinho

Is spreading hate and tribal bashimg access various threads boss

Please do something about this young man. I know multiple accounts.is still a crime here maybe use that.

You don't even need to go as far as IP just look at the comments the man makes , he can't hide it. It is obvious they are all the same . He tried in the past to avoid quoting each other but with most of his various other account being banned he has had no choice

Just peruse his comments and you would see the stack evidence .

Thank you
Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by georjay(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Report their comment or Mail the mods/supermods in charge of the politics section
Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Belial06: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Look at the below report I made to you about this man yesterday, it was liked over 500 times . Surely they aren't all Ibo? I am not even Ibo.

That man is running amock on this forum with his various accounts .

If he paid you to allow him then I can understand because aside that I see no other paint why he is allowed to continue using multiple accounts and violating the rules

Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Belial06: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2022
He is free to campaign for Tinubu as other campaign for their candidates. But that doesn't mean he should always insult other tribes or always incite attacks on their tribe.

These are his account pls do you investigation. The evidence is overwhelming. I'm running multiple accounts one can only alter the style so much before they all set into a similar pattern.

Simplyleo
LeoDeKing
Helinues
Joezinho

Thank you
Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by helinues: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
If you can't beat us, why not give it to us instead of this cheap blackmailing

The good part about you is you can't operate a moniker for 1 week.

Mods are coming to take care of you as usual

1 Like

Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Joezinho: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Mynd44
Mukina2
Lalasticlala

This dude keeps on spamming the pages of NL accusing me and y'all are keeping quiet. I hope when I resort to insults I won't get banned. I don't quote him yet I keep getting mentions from him accusing me falsely .

He's been breaking rule No.8 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Belial06: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:
If you can't beat us, why not give it to us instead of this cheap blackmailing

The good part about you is you can't operate a moniker for 1 week.

Mods are coming to take care of you as usual

Lol
Clown man
Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by helinues: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Joezinho:
Mynd44
Mukina2
Lalasticlala

This dude keeps on spamming the pages of NL accusing me and y'all are keeping quiet. I hope when I resort to insults I won't get banned. I don't quote him yet I keep getting mentions from him accusing me falsely .

He's been breaking rule No.8 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Mods will soon take care of him as usual.. No be today

1 Like

Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by Belial06: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

Mods will soon take care of him as usual.. No be today
Hhehehe

Oga nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen.

You are a scammer and a thief Simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka helinues
Re: Open Request To Seun on this multiple offender by helinues: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Belial06:

Hhehehe

Oga nothing will happen I repeat nothing will happen.

You are a scammer and a thief Simplyleo aka LeoDeKing aka helinues

Where are kingofdamn, nofuckstogive monikers that you have used in the past to do same thing?

Give it to your elders as you are not even close to get to where we are

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Gov Bello Shuts Down Brothels, Bans Wearing Of Facemasks In Publ / This Guy And His Funny Designs / Names Of Nigerians That Could Impact Nigeria Positively If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.