Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

[PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer (716 Views)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / VIDEO: Lady Gets Caught Paying A Delivery Man With Her Body / Eleje Chukwuma: Trial Of Slain Jumia Delivery Agent Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by sseunth(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
I've known Onigbogi Femi Daniel for some years. We have been doing business with no issues until recently. He helps in make deliveries in Lagos and most of the time he collects cash from the customers and send my money over to me.

Some weeks back, I noticed he has been slowing down when it comes to sending my money back to me. This is one of the reasons why some of the people I referred to him stopped using him. Well, I kept on using him in as much as I was getting my money within 48hrs.

The last delivery he did for me was on Friday with expectation that he would send my money to me on Saturday or latest Monday morning as it has always been like that. The delivery date was 20th May, 2022.

Nigerian happened to my hustle as I had extra bills that took most of my business capital from me. Emergency related.

Now, since May 20 till today, it has always been one story or the other.

He is not giving me any reasonable information to what happened to my money and why the delay in paying me.

I am only putting this out here for some of you that might wanna do business with him later. The tactics is to build trust before striking(running away with your money)

He will be the third person doing this to me. First guy was in Owerri, the second one in Benin. I think they used my calmness against me

Please beware of anybody with this information below:
Access bank
Onigbogi Femi DANIEL

Phone number: 07026543274 and 08131153335
A graduate of University of Ibadan, Geology department
Skin colour: dark

Will be dropping his image later

Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by dawnomike(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
Get him arrested
Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
do you need help
Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by SALIMAN(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
your money don go betting
Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by Karmaisme(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
sseunth:
I've known Onigbogi Femi Daniel for some years. We have been doing business with no issues until recently. He helps in make deliveries in Lagos and most of the time he collects cash from the customers and send my money over to me.

Some weeks back, I noticed he has been slowing down when it comes to sending my money back to me. This is one of the reasons why some of the people I referred to him stopped using him. Well, I kept on using him in as much as I was getting my money within 48hrs.

The last delivery he did for me was on Friday with expectation that he would send my money to me on Saturday or latest Monday morning as it has always been like that. The delivery date was 20th May, 2022.

Nigerian happened to my hustle as I had extra bills that took most of my business capital from me. Emergency related.

Now, since May 20 till today, it has always been one story or the other.

He is not giving me any reasonable information to what happened to my money and why the delay in paying me.

I am only putting this out here for some of you that might wanna do business with him later. The tactics is to build trust before striking(running away with your money)

He will be the third person doing this to me. First guy was in Owerri, the second one in Benin. I think they used my calmness against me

Please beware of anybody with this information below:
Access bank
Onigbogi Femi DANIEL

Phone number: 07026543274 and 08131153335
A graduate of University of Ibadan, Geology department
Skin colour: dark

Will be dropping his image later

I called him through the number you posted, Please, be patient with him, he doesn't sound like someone that will swindle you.
He promised to pay you the 12K on Monday.

Let me shock you, Daniel is a fellow Nairaland.
Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by faithfull18(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Karmaisme:

I called him through the number you posted, Please, be patient with him, he doesn't sound like someone that will swindle you.
He promised to pay you the 12K on Monday.

Let me shock you, Daniel is a fellow Nairaland.
Scammers most times don't sound like it until they actually do.
Re: [PIC] Onigbogi Daniel Femi: A Delivery Agent Turned Scammer by Karmaisme(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
faithfull18:

Scammers most times don't sound like it until they actually do.

He actually gave a description of how to get him if he fail to pay on Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Jamesbrown SUPER EXCITED As His S*x Tape Went Viral Across Socialmedia Platform / 20-year-old Man Kills 83-year-old Granny, Steals Her Television &electric Cooker / Impregnate Two Sisters At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.