Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) (51839 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Aww.. thanks for the compliment.. kiss

It's not a compliment.

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Sirchiboy: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Akabuking: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:
This is unacceptable, And i don't understand why the GOD refuse to scrap the Nysc programe already

Nysc has no meaning to me!
that was how one them pushed me @ikare-akoko(ondo). I just looked at him and walked away.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by BadNews: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Badadvisor: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Aww.. thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Ozwor

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

It's not a compliment.
I see it as a compliment..and that's what matters.. grin kiss

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Badadvisor:

Ozwor
Nice name for your m*m.. wink

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:
This is unacceptable, And i don't understand why the GOD refuse to scrap the Nysc programe already

Because it as no meaning to doesn't mean u have sense.

What I expect from u since u had the chance to comment early is to ask why was he slapped. What lead to it. Should be what we need to know. Not talking trash

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see it as a compliment..and that's what matters.. grin kiss

You don't have to be silly all the time.

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You don't have to be silly all the time.
Ok papi..

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Human teeth are the only part of the body that cannot heal themselves. Teeth are coated in enamel which is not a living tissue.

lipsrsealed
Can eyes heal themselves especially the retina?
The man should be given community treatment for giving a corper slap. Na this type men suppose hit big time

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by OluwaChase(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vawulence Everywhere

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by kingamaa(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Executive rascality
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Horrible, lazy blogging
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by bluefilm: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
For the corpers to be protesting like that, it means that the slap must have been an End time Slap. grin

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by money121(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by worldwidehippy: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
Who goes !!
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Johnlegacy57: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Human teeth are the only part of the body that cannot heal themselves. Teeth are coated in enamel which is not a living tissue.

lipsrsealed
get sense
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Some of our colleagues back in camp were hard to manage. One almost slapped a soldier. Lmao

The soldier would have beat sense out of his/her regardless he/she has backings in the military
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by lolu2019: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Don't judge.I remember one of my guy that year chop slap for camp from a soldier. For an offence he knew nothing about cos he was dating the soldier man corper.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Okobola146: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
The corper no get hand to slap him own back?
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Oxtertee(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
I just confirm the news from my sister presently at that camp.

She claim two Corp member were slapped, a male & female.

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:

it's d only standing structure left for d youth in Nigeria .... it doesn't need to be scrapped just few modifications
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Akabuking:
that was how one them pushed me @ikare-akoko(ondo). I just looked at him and walked away.

You no tear am better warning before walking away... Even soldiers dey fear boys that year for Nasarawa camp. Na weyreys them carry full camp that year
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Others dey protest, I see one bros wey jejeli carry him plate dey go kitchen wan go collect him food... Baba no wan hear say protest make am starve
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why others may have something extraordinary to say about this NYSC, I have nothing particularly noteworthy to say.

If you need NYSC to learn skills or to travel, then why did you go to the university or polytechnic in the first place?

NYSC has failed. Scrap it and save billions of naira every year. If the government truly wishes to help graduates, there are more cost-effective and efficient ways of doing so.

Moreover, over 90% Corps members end up as cheap labour throughout the scheme, even if we account for the increment in stipend.

The North, especially, sees the scheme as a way of filling up vacant teaching positions.

All these nonsense has to stop!!!

Either scrap the scheme, or reposition it.

Currently, it doesn't serve the original purpose for which it was created.

The extent of tribalism and distrust shows that this military scheme has failed to erase the distrust generated by the Civil War.

In fact, just like every other institutions in the country, the scheme has become so corrupt that postings can be influenced. So, what purpose does it still serve?

The only purpose it serves is that some people benefit massively while Corps members earn a paltry 33k or whatever they are now paid.

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by berryPee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wamco is now in Kaduna camp grin grin grin grin grin
post=114363117:
Legend has it that...........
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Salvador1: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yakubu101:

because of slap they will scrap NYSC.
Nawaooo to u

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / Tall Male Corper & Short Female Corper: "The APC We Have Vs APC We Voted For" / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date?