Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (82498 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adaorababy:
How can an 85 year old man be more fit than a 69 year old city boi continues to beat my imagination till this moment

America president and Portuguese president are older than Tinubu

Presidency is not jogging to upper iweaka or bricklayer works

na sense them dey use govern a country, get sense obediently

3 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Golan007: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adaorababy:
How can an 85 year old man be more fit than a 69 year old city boi continues to beat my imagination till this moment

While Tonto Dike is more fit than Ekweremadu's daughter.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Okobola146: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:
I so much hate this police uniform.
I hate am pass you
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by DukeJoe17: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
dMomenTographer:
OBASANJO RIDES KEKE NAPEP - A BRIEF HIGHLIGHT OF BABA AT 85 FREE KEKE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, 02 July 2022

In Celebration of Baba@85 and as part of the Youth Empowerment programme (anchored by the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Youth Centre), the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo rode one of the "Keke Napeps" (a.k.a Maruwa/Tricycle) to Kuto Abeokuta with passengers on-board.

The journey started from his OOPL residence to Kuto underbridge while picking up random passengers ( who were beyond excited to be driven by the former president) along the way. It was such a beautiful moment to behold.

In all, 85 young people greatly benefited from the Baba@85 Free Keke Programme.

#TheMomenTographer #DanielSync #Baba@85 #Obasanjo

The same police he dragged into contributory pension scheme because of hatred.
You created civil defense in order to scrap police because you were thrown into the prison by a police officer, whose only fault was obeying commands.
The pains you brought on police will hunt you whether alive or death, Amen.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Sleekfun: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why not push and start Keke ,why is the keke new and the people running after him can even carry all of them together in the keke.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Bigheart042(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:

Are u unknown gun men?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Eyakuare: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Shame! Is this what other past leaders of developed countries are using to empower their youths? He had the opportunity to improve the quality of life of Nigerians while he was president, but failed like others because of greed. So Keke is what the Nigeria youths should aspire to ride? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by naija4life247: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag

Despite your hatred and bitterness, you too can list at least 50 Tinubu boys in big positions all over the country. Can you list a single person that your own father has lifted up in life? Can you list 10 people that you can call Obasanjo's boys in Nigeria? Obasanjo is useless to the Yoruba race. He left the Lagos - Ibadan expressway, the Ibadan - Ilorin expressway, the Sagamu - Ore - Benin expressway to turn to death traps. Even the road to Obasanjo's home, it was Tinubu's boy Babatunde Fashola that reconstructed it after Obasanjo left it to turn to death trap.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by lovinagbad: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This man is fuckin humble.....

At least he delivered some slices of the national cake to the masses....

Forget it bro. He is a Rogue. He destroyed the nation. Riding Keke with so much security. Then they should provide rhe same security to all Keke drivers. Just the same way they are sending senators to go and visit Ekweremadu in prison and nobody care to send someone to the boy at the center of the case. How many Nigerian languishing in jail all over the world, how you seen the senate sending emissary to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Okobola146: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Munamu:

This reminds me of one yeye minister of transportation during obasanjo's regime. He said Nigerians should be riding bikes within the metropolis.
must you quote the whole thread before writing this your yeye post. It's time seun starts charging people for their posts
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by naija4life247: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
lovinagbad:
Forget it bro. He is a Rogue. He destroyed the nation. Riding Keke with so much security. Then they should provide rhe same security to all Keke drivers.

Your head too correct.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Utanisco:
Daaaaaaaaaaa

Buhari and tinubu will surely die before this man �

Kudos old man
Who are you to say who dies before who?
Mere mortal like you.

I hope you are aware that you could die before the trio irrespective of your age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by fof1: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Adaorababy:

Over Use of Hard Drugs...if You know You Know,Pls. Man at 69 Deceiving the Whole Nation...
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why must he need policemen to moves around why?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
So let's assume Obasanjo is 85 years old which I even assume he is more than that, but Tinubu is claiming 70 yrs, that means Obasanjo fit give birth to the so called jagaban as his son be that? I still remember vividly when Obasanjo was a president and Tinubu was governor of Lagos state, when Obj visited Lagos, you can hardly tell the difference between the two of who is older or younger.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by 2loadedguy: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fira09:

I just said to be rich and famous is good......then you are attacking me with all this wretched words.
Where's the attack or insult in my quote. It seems your brain is suffering from comprehension problem. Please stay off me abeg.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mathiasa(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
You guys should see how bad the road from Sango to Ota his farm is. Imagine a formal president.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Zeezenho: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
If Obasanjo is officially 85 which means tinubu na like 91.na wao.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Blakpot: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
These politicians keep deceiving themselves.
Keke empowerment.
If him like, he should donate wheel barrow.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by watersideboys: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
The man who destroyed Nigeria
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Halo22: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ebora Owu is really enjoying his old age in good health. Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by LogicBomb8: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114363395:
Baba himself.

If only you know a bit of the story below....

We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story that happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep his promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard of story.

God bless all the people involved.

100% True.
That is why he is God.
He keeps his promise forever and ever.

Meanwhile............
can you pls share the story?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Fira09(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
2loadedguy:

Where's the attack or insult in my quote. It seems your brain is suffering from comprehension problem. Please stay off me abeg.

Did I mention any insults....it seems your brain is suffering from mental problem..also stay of my lane.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by DispatcherLagos: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
callme9mm:
From their hearts to their skin to their undies to their uniforms to their guns.....I hate Nigeria police
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by edungene7: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
still stronger than Tinubu at 85

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Gandollaar(f): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
spydera:
Those passengers were most probably searched before boarding, especially that guy on yellow shirt, lol.
The second picture.. the lady passenger looks like she's carrying a fresh skull on her laps. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Does he ACTUALLY live inside OOPL? Which side of OOPL?
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
cass1:
That is all the empowerment they can think of. Keke. Before you quote me and say he’s no longer a public office holder or something, please google about past presidents of developed country and see how they actually empower the youth. ✌�
So giving them Keke is a bad thing? Do you know how much those Keke owners (not hire purchase o) make per day? Abeg shift joor, no be only developed country. Every small thing you'd want to praise oyibo.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Samfloxin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fira09:
To be rich and famous good o.......see as police dey run follow am.

At least he did his job as a PRESIDENT.
If you are an adult when Obasanjo was president you wouldn't have said that. That man was danm corrupt and mean...very mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.