Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta (82495 Views)

Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by cardoctor(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Old soldier never dies. Long live Baba Obj

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by GardenOfGod(m): 4:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Adaorababy:
How can an 85 year old man be more fit than a 69 year old city boi continues to beat my imagination till this moment

If the 69 year old city boi was asked to drive this same Keke, his shaky hands and feet would've caused all passengers including himself to call to glory grin grin cheesy cheesy
Underlying illness, stress and depression are a deciding factors to which age could be affected. Someone who is 70 might look younger than a 50 year old person. It is not surprising. I am not in anyway supporting age falsification if there is any, in the case of BAT.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by vafitog245: 4:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Bfg

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by trudpo: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2022
This Keke will end up in the presidential library for future exhibitions. This I have seen. But then I like what baba is using his old age for. He's enjoying himself.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Mrfixitt(m): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag
Serious red flag. Nigeria will be doomed if he's voted in

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Na wa o DSS cannot cover security without showing their faces and carrying Tar 21, same with the police.

Baba OBJ strong man.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by HRMK: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2022
callme9mm:
I so much hate this police uniform.
the old or new or both?u need not if not a criminal anyway!
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by HRMK: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2022
U MEAN OBJ GAVE OUT #85TRICYCLES FREELY TO YOUTHS IN ABEOKUTA?EACH SHOULD BE AROUN A MILLION NAIRA!THAT IS LAUDABLE ANYWAY!!

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Johel(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2022
wandyvirus:
Black on black.

Be deliberate about something for once in your life. Don't let your parent's hard earned money be a waste.
Take your time to learn.

You are really dumb o...Said what I said "Black and black Nkor",if it hurts you,hit your coconut head on the wall,As you have taken your time to learn "Black on black" I hope you are richer than Dangote,this is NL not a lecture room,....Nitwit.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2022
When politicians want to deceive ordinary nigerians just before elections, they usually pull public stunts like this
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Krosslife(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Ebora of Owu!

Congratulations on your new age.

Long live OBJ!!

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by SamPeeLamen(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Meanwhile, 79 year old Buhari is finding it difficult to ride his own 2 legs
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by fineberry(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Celebrity keke... Baba is just enjoying life jare
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by coputa(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

abeg go join politics so that u go epp us fix the country....
Will you vote for me ,because i nor de give shi shi o.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by fattprince(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
oluwamykel:
Someone somewhere needs another 85yrs old to support him to raise a 0.01kg flag.... is that not a red flag
Saw what you did there.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by YourFavorite21(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
I just like this man
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Jmichael1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
coputa:
Will you vote for me ,because i nor de give shi shi o.

bros...e go hard be dat ooh..
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by darexolu16(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
dMomenTographer:
OBASANJO RIDES KEKE NAPEP - A BRIEF HIGHLIGHT OF BABA AT 85 FREE KEKE PROGRAMME.

Saturday, 02 July 2022

In Celebration of Baba@85 and as part of the Youth Empowerment programme (anchored by the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Youth Centre), the Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo rode one of the "Keke Napeps" (a.k.a Maruwa/Tricycle) to Kuto Abeokuta with passengers on-board.

The journey started from his OOPL residence to Kuto underbridge while picking up random passengers ( who were beyond excited to be driven by the former president) along the way. It was such a beautiful moment to behold.

In all, 85 young people greatly benefited from the Baba@85 Free Keke Programme.

#TheMomenTographer #DanielSync #Baba@85 #Obasanjo

Baba cannot walk freely without guards because this is Nigeria
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by kernniejay(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
BadNews:
See how Police Full Everywhere ooooo
No agbero fit come near the keke to ask for owo da.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by wandyvirus(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
I didn't expect anything less from a scum of the earth like you. Show them where they are wrong, the only thing they know is insults.
Unfortunately, the only other way scums like you measure people is by how much money they have. All they see is money.
At least I am richer than most of your ancestors and still richer than all the other scums that will come out of your decaying groins.
Interviewed an idiot like you the other day...maybe it was you. Learn.Read.Know.
Be better than your fathers. Break the circle of stupidity in your iremeambly ignorant generation.
Omo àlè.
Johel:

You are really dumb o...Said what I said "Black and black Nkor",if it hurts you,hit your coconut head on the wall,As you have taken your time to learn "Black on black" I hope you are richer than Dangote,this is NL not a lecture room,....Nitwit.
Re: 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta by Johel(m): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2022
wandyvirus:
I didn't expect anything less from a scum of the earth like you. Show them where they are wrong, the only thing they know is insults.
Unfortunately, the only other way scums like you measure people is by how much money they have. All they see is money.
At least I am richer than most of your ancestors and still richer than all the other scums that will come out of your decaying groins.
Interviewed an idiot like you the other day...maybe it was you. Learn.Read.Know.
Be better than your fathers. Break the circle of stupidity in your iremeambly ignorant generation.
Omo àlè.

Get lost loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.