Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! (299 Views)

Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja / Atiku Abubakar, PDP Shakes Ebonyi State - Dele Momodu Reacts At PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by Pk01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Dear atiku abubakar,
There is still time for you to amend your mistakes.
If the Apc will change the name of the vp masari. You too can change the okowa's with that of shugaba,jagaban rivers, emperor wike because, he wike is the peoples choice, the party choice, well deserved to be the party Vp.

Me like this, the way am seeing it, you will loose this election with okowa ooh..

Is not a matter of wike been loyal to you, is the matter of winning the election..

Abeg abeg abeg, baba Atiku ina fatan zaka Ji kuma kayi anfani da shawarata.

Wannan itace gaskiya guda..

2023 sai Atiku/wike....

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by franchasofficia: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Atiku isn't seeing your letter. Go to Twitter and tag him. Also go to Facebook.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by Pk01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku isn't seeing your letter. Go to Twitter and tag him. Also go to Facebook.
I know what am saying .. No underate nairaland bro.all this big men dey nairaland .. Zulum just agree to be Tinubu's running mate
Re: A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by yomi961: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mtchew atiku is the incoming president bro
Re: A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
undecided
Re: A Letter To Atiku Abubakar (PDP)...! by alfamale: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please, I need a location in Abuja to site my car wash. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via: 08100 006 412

(1) (Reply)

Kanyamanta Seller Jaruma Locks Her Comment As She Supports Tinubu / Does Anyone Else Experience This Or Is It Only Me? / I Wish Kanu Was Freed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.