Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). (3429 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Declares Country, Creates 21 Provinces!!! / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / Breaking News! Kaiama Local Government In Kwara Declares For PMB/PYO 2019. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
CREEK NEWS .....

Some group of people of the Ijaw Ethnic Nationality took to the streets of Kaiama on July 1st 2022 with a rally tagged Ijaw Republic or Nothing Else.

The group known as the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization (LINO) carried different Ijaw tribe flags as well as the flag of the civil rights organization they are believed to be.
According to one of their leaders who prefer anonymity, states that Ijaws are tired of being payed little out of their own money in the name of Amnesty, what Ijaw seek is freedom as a country of its own.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.
We were unjustly balkanized into six States for no just cause when we are not even scattered.
Weve taken the Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum to the Abuja High Court we've taken the Ijaw Republic Documents to the United Nations hence orderliness will concur with us that we've tried peaceful means for freedom but it wasn't given before we will take other actions....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by 666Advocate: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:
CREEK NEWS .....

Some group of people of the Ijaw Ethnic Nationality took to the streets of Kaiama on July 1st 2022 with a rally tagged Ijaw Republic or Nothing Else.

The group known as the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization (LINO) carried different Ijaw tribe flags as well as the flag of the civil rights organization they are believed to be.
According to one of their leaders who prefer anonymity, states that Ijaws are tired of being payed little out of their own money in the name of Amnesty, what Ijaw seek is freedom as a country of its own.

Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal and Rwanda.
We were unjustly balkanized into six States for no just cause when we are not even scattered.
Weve taken the Ijaw Republic Suit for Referendum to the Abuja High Court we've taken the Ijaw Republic Documents to the United Nations hence orderliness will concur with us that we've tried peaceful means for freedom but it wasn't given before we will take other actions....

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by 666Advocate: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
I believe in our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari and the Ijaw warriors he leads.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
666Advocate:
I believe in our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari and the Ijaw warriors he leads.

True.
Ijaw must be free.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by jom28gy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Is a good development, but you people are just waking up, when Nnamdi kanu started, where were you people

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:
Is a good development, but you people are just waking up, when Nnamdi kanu started, where were you people

Before Nnamdi Kanu started there were Ijaw Militants.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:

Nigeria is an expired country.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
It ended 2014.
It was created to last for 100 years 1914 to 2014.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lugard himself wrote it down.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by LilPeezy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
I believe in Ijaw Republic but d way u cari dis Ijaw Republic matter for head e come b lyk say na u b our mouth piece....Abeg easy with this ur Ijaw Republic post tins.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by jom28gy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:

Before Nnamdi Kanu started there were Ijaw Militants.
you called them militants, not freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:

They are still freedom fighters.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
LilPeezy:
I believe in Ijaw Republic but d way u cari dis Ijaw Republic matter for head e come b lyk say na u b our mouth piece....Abeg easy with this ur Ijaw Republic post tins.

Who be this one na
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:

Militants are the military wing of any ideology.
Its English word.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by jom28gy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:

Militants are the military wing of any ideology.
Its English word.
militants are rebels,it has never be in history that they fight for freedom or seccesion
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by LilPeezy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:

Who be this one na
Na me suppose ask u who u b sef, una go just dey here dey post nonsense....Na una won dey speak on behalf of millions of Ijaw people....u wey ur face nor even show for ur village sef won come dey form Ijaw lord for here.....
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
LilPeezy:
Na me suppose ask u who u b sef, una go just dey here dey post nonsense....Na una won dey speak on behalf of millions of Ijaw people....u wey ur face nor even show for ur village sef won come dey form Ijaw lord for here.....

Why are you getting yourself confused.
Don't you know that LINO and INC have taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations and have taken the Ijaw Republic Suit to Abuja High Court
Am I the ones who did those ones?
Or am I among the ones in the rally

Better grow up because your mind is like that of a little child.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:
militants are rebels,it has never be in history that they fight for freedom or seccesion

Go and learn more about English.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by leobergy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:

Nigeria is an expired country.

True,join hands with other freedom fighters to liberate yourselves and others
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:

See it here

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
leobergy:

True,join hands with other freedom fighters to liberate yourselves and others

Exactly.

Its two hands that wash each other clean.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by XerXers: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
The should collaborate with IPOB just like ambazonia and yoruba nation agitators.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by GreatBoss: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
XerXers:
The should collaborate with IPOB just like ambazonia and yoruba nation agitators.

We are fully ready.
Because all pipelines need to be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by 666Advocate: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
LilPeezy:

Next time think before you talk.
Since you don't know that all Ijaw Socio Cultural Organizations are backing these ones.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by RobbStark(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
jom28gy:

Kanu is a clown locked up somewhere you don't even know.
He is a con artist.

Long live the Ijaw Republic
Long live lovers of Ijaw nation.
God bless Ijaw lands

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wike

So now you want Ijaw Republic after loosing election

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by LilPeezy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
GreatBoss:

Why are you getting yourself confused.
Don't you know that LINO and INC have taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations and have taken the Ijaw Republic Suit to Abuja High Court
Am I the ones who did those ones?
Or am I among the ones in the rally

Better grow up because your mind is like that of a little child.
Then stop making noise since u said the matter is in court....I don't like it. We nor send u work to post up and down here about Ijaw republic....There r other things to talk about and not this Ijaw Republic matter, We Ijaws are greedy I know what d noise is all about. Na 4 personal pocket, if I see u post anything related Ijaw Republic here again I go slap u n I mean am. Try get little boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by LilPeezy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
666Advocate:

Next time think before you talk.
Since you don't know that all Ijaw Socio Cultural Organizations are backing these ones.
Lol says someone that don't know what's up....U feel na to go dey do copy n paste, u know nothing. Just chill brotherly
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by Rival(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Interestingly beautiful!
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by 666Advocate: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
LilPeezy:
Then stop making noise since u said the matter is in court....I don't like it. We nor send u work to post up and down here about Ijaw republic....There r other things to talk about and not this Ijaw Republic matter, We Ijaws are greedy I know what d noise is all about. Na 4 personal pocket, if I see u post anything related Ijaw Republic here again I go slap u n I mean am. Try get little boy

Stop expecting all Ijaws to be you.
I'm not greedy and we are not like you and your family.
Re: Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos). by NoQualmz: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kai kai pple

When politician drop una small kai Kai money now,una go drop all those flags straight to Kai Kai joint. Bunch of unserious and lazy ND men grin

Akpabio and his goons have swallowed enough of NDDC funds...una no make noise;everywhere is so calm. U pple should kip drinking Kai Kai pls let’s hear word.

Those of you jumping into my mentions,you’re simply wasting ya time cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUSTED ; How Adamu Garba Photoshopped Picture Of Peter Obi & Abike Was Exposed / Ghana Is Positioned To Become West Africa’s Premier Gateway Country -Cry Nigeria / Military Ruler Gen. Buhari Presides At Swearing In Of Military Governors, Jan 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.