Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

30 midnight prayer points - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 midnight prayer points (382 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 midnight prayer points by Emmato77: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
10 Midnight Prayer Points For Breakthrough 2022.
This year, I and my family shall flourish like a trees of Lebanon, may we produce good fruits all around in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. Psalms 52:12
My Lord, My God, in this year 2022, cause my barns to be fill with plenty, and increase me in every sides in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. Proverbs 3:10.
Father, open the windows of heaven and rain down blessings upon me and my family this year in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. Deuteronomy 28:12.
O Lord My God, let their be a divine connection between me and my destiny helpers in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. Genesis 41:9-14.
I receive that Job appointment, contract, martial blessings, and fruit of womb in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN. Hebrews 6:14.
Continue: https://scholarse.com/30-midnight-prayer-points/

(1) (Reply)

Some Thought I Was Wrong. / Satan does not exist but evil exist / Is It Possible For Him To Be Arrested For His Past Actions - BORN AGAIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.