Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures (2199 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / Tinubu Built Lagos: Lagos Before, During And After Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by Moh247: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lagos State never dredged Barbeach what year, you wan make the state broke? that is Federal Government Jurisdiction.

Unless you are talking of the part stolen by the Chaugory brothers & Tinubu under the ambiguous PPP?

Why am I wasting my time on someone who knows about the Lebanese Chagoury brothers, perhaps you know Gabrielle Volpi and the influence the weilded on the Eko Atlantic project

So what exactly is the argument about Tinubu not starting Eko Atlantic city

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by Moh247: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Tinubu’s mother? Is that his real name, let him bring out his primary & secondary school details to know who he really is.

I attended Corona School Victoria Island with some of the Tinubus, that man is an impostor, let him bring out his details prior before heading to the United States.

Nonsense.

Lol

You are still caught up with the illusion of Tinubu not getting basic education and miraclelously became an accountant with ExxonMobil

Hahahaha

Tinubu never schooled in Lagos but in Ibadan staying with his rich uncle and Wale Tinubu's father after the demise of his biological father who was part of the Tinubu clan and former boss of AIG Akiolu

Even in your very own Corona college countless Tinubu's from his family are current old boys, and all elite families of Lagos knows every member of Tinubu's family as they grew up in circles

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by buckeyemedia: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Moh247:

Why am I wasting my time on someone who knows about the Lebanese Chagoury brothers, perhaps you know Gabrielle Volpi and the influence the weilded on the Eko Atlantic project

So what exactly is the argument about Tinubu not starting Eko Atlantic city
Tinubu did not do anything for Lagos State, the greatest thief of State funds in the history of Nigeria.

Even when he retired from Mobil oil on Abayode Cole, & was still staying @ Mobil house of Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island, next to Folawiyo’s mansion, his late son use to come and hang out with some older egbons @ 1004.

Bola Tinubu na Criminal, although we were younguns then, we knew the people that were filthy rich.
Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eyes opener
Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Over hyped Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by georjay(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
agadez007:
This is Lagos in the 60 and 70s,where exactly did tinubu build
Oh he was sending drug money from Chicago,I forgot

Can you kindly show us pictures of AJ city in those eras? 60s and 70s
I want to check something
Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by agadez007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
georjay:

Can you kindly show us pictures of AJ city in those eras? 60s and 70s
I want to check something
I done become your personal google
You no get internet?

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Lol
Re: The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures by Great2017: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
agadez007:
I done become your personal google
You no get internet?
Hahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

States That Will Be Won By Atiku,tinubu,obi And Kwankwaso / See control room of Dangote refinery / Tinubu Is Killing Our Economy: Who Will Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.