Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) (55691 Views)

A Scammer Scam Another Scammer (photos) / My Funny Encounter With A Scammer (photos) / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Emoc: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
My family laid my aunt to rest in February. Yesterday, my late aunt sent me a Facebook message telling me she is being detained in London and I should kindly send a $100 iTunes gift card to secure her release.
Real clowns.

Please accept my sincere condolences.
May God grant you and yours the fortitude to bear the loss...

Meanwhile,
Talking about clowns - the once great & mighty US empire is now a den of clowns.
They went insane (woke) & began promoting garbage propaganda from lgbtq+pedo miscreants, now they've lost their forte, respect, appeal & relevance. cry

Depraved & deviant lunatics are in charge, that's why that empire is unravelling fast.

What a clown world! shocked

Re: Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Adeboyekun Ayo popularly known as AY Cash. A graduate from Philosophy and religious studies at AAUA has been on the run since Nov 21 when he absconded with lot of money from people claiming to borrowed it for his POS work whereas a realiable source pinpointed him to had used the money for gambles. He deserted Akungba and has been calling people for financial aid and end up blockig them when the money is sent to him(scam). He’s on the run and notoriously wanted for other offenses I can’t expantitate here. Avoid doing any transactions and business with him. Here is his hotline (08167171320). His proposed location has been tracked down to (an undisclosed location ) /okitipupa which is where his family reside. If he’s seen anywhere around you. Kindly help with his location. Thanks. 20k award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.