Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell (1358 Views)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by onochurch(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
50 children discovered in Ondo church’s underground cell

Posted by Naomisophyblog

Fifty children were rescued from an underground apartment in a church in Ondo, Ond state. According to reports, the children were kidnapped and held in underground cells. Police detectives in town have arrested the pastor of the church and other accomplices. A viral video trending on social media showed the abducted children....

Read more of this report on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/07/02/50-children-discovered-in-ondo-churchs-underground-cell/

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by tunene66: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
onochurch:

Posted by Naomisophyblog

Fifty children were rescued from an underground apartment in a church in Ondo, Ond state. According to reports, the children were kidnapped and held in underground cells. Police detectives in town have arrested the pastor of the church and other accomplices. A viral video trending on social media showed the abducted children....

https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/07/02/50-children-discovered-in-ondo-churchs-underground-cell/

What is this
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jezzz cry
Nigeria ah cry
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by Iseoluwani: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls burn the wicked souls
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by Tvibes001(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yoruba ronu oh.....

2 Likes

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by dele1727: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin

If the news was the other way you go they hear...

The Fulani and Muslim head summers terrorist are at it again...

This is the main reason we don't want a muslim-Muslim Ticket..

I think we should write to USA and United Nations to include Nigeria in the list of Country where christains are been victimised.....

But now way the news is this way....

People no go know which 1 to talk...except the igbos way go leave their Peter obi forced unity small come remember say Ondo na afonja state..

6 Likes

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by richiemcgold: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Don't they have parents? Where are they?
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by talk2hb1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Are they children of Israel?
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by agadez007(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu,why?

1 Like

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by BenzEne1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
If this was in a mosque our fault finding brothers will already be screaming jihad and insulting Islam.

صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌۭ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

Deaf, dumb and blind – so they will not return [to the right path]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by Lightened: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ahhhh

Human Trafficking gone wrong.
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by LadyD22(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
onochurch:

Posted by Naomisophyblog

My goodness undecided
These poor souls have already been through alot , children like this will grow before their age because of experience and people will still be looking at them like they've not seen anything in life because of their age
Some parents can be quite careless , that's why I'll keep saying that people should only have kids when they're fully ready to be responsible , not just it's the right time and other people have kids
God please help them , I hate being helpless in such situations
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
This News sounds shady......
Underground cell? I have never heard of that in my lifetime in a Church..

Abi human trafficking victims found in a hidden cell in Ondo?

True Christianity does not support such callousness, only witchcraft.
Get your facts right..

Cause I see some trying to twist the story to justify their own backward extremists ideology.

1 Like

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by dele1727: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
This News sounds shady......
Underground cell? I have never heard of that in my lifetime in a Church..

Abi human trafficking victims found in a hidden cell in Ondo?

True Christianity does not support such callousness, only witchcraft.
Get your facts right.
Cause I see some trying to twist the story to justify their own backward extremists ideology.

grin grin grin

The story and information is clear....50 children was kidnapped and put in the CHURCH BASEMENT...

It was done by people who go to church...

And why is it now you want fact....

How many times have you jumped on a thread to proclaim how good you and your religion is compared to those of others....

Here is another example....
https://www.nairaland.com/7201608/nscdc-arrests-woman-three-explosives

Here is a lady named John in a predominantly Christian area caught with explosive...imagine it was the other way round...
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by Fashionista01(f): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Some people are using the name of God to do evil. Beware!
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by thesicilian: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'm curious as to the intention of the kidnappers: what did they plan to do with the children?
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
dele1727:

grin grin grin

The story and information is clear....50 children was kidnapped and put in the CHURCH BASEMENT...

It was done by people who go to church...

And why is it now you want fact....

How many times have you jumped on a thread to proclaim how good you and your religion is compared to those of others....

Here is another example....
https://www.nairaland.com/7201608/nscdc-arrests-woman-three-explosives

Here is a lady named John in a predominantly Christian area caught with explosive...imagine it was the other way round...

That is not the issue.
The news is kinda shady......that does not mean that it isn't true.
No religion is exempt from such things,that is why it is kinda unusual to me as a Christian.
If it where the other way round,I will have taken it as usual.
Because as a Christian,I grew up in the North where there are millions of street children (Almajiris) and it is a normal way of Life for them,that is why I first found this news strange.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Fraudsters Contact Facebook Herbalist, Dismember Man For Ritual / Footage Shows Israeli Soldier Man Handling A Palestininan Boy With Broken Arm? / Brothel Madam Who Used Voodoo Curses To Force Young Girls To Become Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.