Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k (2749 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by princeemmma(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
A certain young lady has gone viral as she showed up with a strange dressing code half nacked saying the dress is worth 80k

See photos below

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by princeemmma(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Am not sure if she is medically alright

To the slay queen is the house up to you, you can take it from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by BaEnki(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
End time things lol grin grin grin
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Usorohtheman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
E be things...

1 Like

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Jeon(f): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mtchwee.

So what?

Our celebrities do wear this ,even worst than this to Gala,Grammy,BET,MTV ,Oscar Abi oscat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Madness!!
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by RedChiefPriest: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
80k For pant and bra?
80k to dress naked?
How much if you no wan con dress naked?
Before anything sef make them use the chain on her ankles to lock her very well.

Dj! Abeg 2 satchet of palmwine because I no fit use ordinary eye reason this matter
Barman! Play me "the gods must be crazy" by Chris brown and mercy Johnson.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Moh247: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
cool

Public indecency and nudity is an actual offence and a punishable crime

Keep your multi coloured yansh private cos I don't want my kids veiwing such gory sight when shopping at a mall

Keep some sanity and decorum in our shared Public space .. where your fundamental rights ends mine begins

I can't also bring out my saggy hairy balls in public because I feel heat or because I want to display my Masculine fashion sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by gasparpisciotta: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Freak nasty!!!!

Me: Looking for 80k in the sluttish outfit.

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by MufasaLion: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
As individuals, we see fashion from different perspectives.
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by MightyHand(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
She was once reported to be in police cell, used by Yahoo Boy.
Now she regained her semi-freedom, she must return to where she belongs embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by gasparpisciotta: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
The photographers are dumb
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Yungstallion: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
She should have come out naked
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by blinking001(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Freedom brings out the worst in women.
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Judd007: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
80 kobo, dress,
princeemmma:
A certain young lady has gone viral as she showed up with a strange dressing code half nacked saying the dress is worth 80k

See photos below
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Ballzproblemm: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
this one dey fine clout
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by DaInferno(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
I can't see the lady op is talking about, but if it's this naked lady...800 naira no buy that pant and rope, 4h at most
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
princeemmma:

See photos below
This gender is truly worthless!
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by kenedy175(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please Where's the dress
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by Blaqroman0000: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2022
People displaying all forms of madness just to trend and have followers
Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by SEGLIZ: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
80k For pant and bra?
80k to dress naked?
How much if you no wan con dress naked?
Before anything sef make them use the chain on her ankles to lock her very well.

Dj! Abeg 2 satchet of palmwine because I no fit use ordinary eye reason this matter
Barman! Play me "the gods must be crazy" by Chris brown and mercy Johnson.
also watch the movie 'the gods must be naked' featuring Antonio Bandaras and Sola Sobowale, to cool down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k by RedChiefPriest: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
SEGLIZ:
also watch the movie 'the gods must be naked' featuring Antonio Bandaras and Sola Sobowale, to cool down.

I definitely will grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend. / Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / The Cool Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.