Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa (618 Views)

I'm Fighting Genuinely To Liberate Biafra People - Simon Ekpa / Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
From Now On, It’s Fire For Fire – Redeemed Church Overseer, Pastor Adeboye Asks Nigerian Christians To Defend Themselves Against Attackers

Me: Tell him that everyone in Nig can’t defend themselves, our Eastern Security Network are defending Biafra people & his church members too

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Moh247: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sunday sit a home kind of defence
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Only a foolish man would take both you and the Real MaziSimonekpa serious again undecided

Simonekpa is making biafra agitation look extremely childish angry

Reasonable igbo's would understand what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Only a foolish man would take both you and the Real MaziSimonekpa serious again undecided

Reasonable igbo would understand what i mean.

Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Proudlyomonna: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very very useless foolish bastard claiming freedom fighter undecided
Everything possible to disarm ipob's esn and any other bunch of criminals will continue to be done in Igboland.
Facts.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Very very useless foolish bastard claiming freedom fighter undecided
Everything possible to disarm ipob's esn and any other bunch of criminals will continue to be done in Igboland.
Facts.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
This foolish groundnut man. We are patiently waiting for you to come back to south East. You won't go back to Finland alive I promise you.foolish man with teenager reasoning
Mazisimonekpa:
From Now On, It’s Fire For Fire – Redeemed Church Overseer, Pastor Adeboye Asks Nigerian Christians To Defend Themselves Against Attackers

Me: Tell him that everyone in Nig can’t defend themselves, our Eastern Security Network are defending Biafra people & his church members too

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by duro4chang(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
This man has endangered many lives
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Motor don crush person wey get your time sad for me i don't give a bleep. Better rest undecided
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:

Reasonable igbo's would understand what i mean.

That thing isn’t Igbo and definitely isn’t ekpa or harbours any positive sentiments towards the actualisation of Biafra!

He’s a bigoted Igbo hater most likely from the muslim core north….less likely, Yoruba! His agenda is to try and drive and sustain the spate of insecurity in the south-east and his endgame is to paint IPOB and ESN in a negative live as well as try to decimate the economic fortunes of the south-east! The guy is pure evil, and i suspect he’s in cahoots on a first-name-basis with those northern murderers that have infiltrated the south-east to kidnap, murder, chop of heads and ‘enforce’ the very same sit-at-home that IPOB has long since cancelled!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Proudlyomonna: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Ezi nwuru anwu aburu onu
Ala rie gi na Simon Epka ebe ahu �
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by haffaze777(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
God bless Mazi simeon ekpa

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Cypress042(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

That thing isn’t Igbo and definitely isn’t ekpa or harbours any positive sentiments towards the actualisation of Biafra!

He’s a bigoted Igbo hater most likely from the muslim core north….less likely, Yoruba! His agenda is to try and drive and sustain the spate of insecurity in the south-east and his endgame is to paint IPOB and ESN in a negative live as well as try to decimate the economic fortunes of the south-east! The guy is pure evil, and i suspect he’s in cahoots on a first-name-basis with these northern murderers that have infiltrated the south-east to kidnap, murder, chop of heads and ‘enforce’ the very same sit-at-home that IPOB has long since cancelled!
You are true son of your father thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Simon Ekpa have spoken, efulefu can continue with their zoo politics

they're coming back after their disgrace defeat to join hand with Biafra struggle

onye beribe people

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

He’s a bigoted Igbo hater most likely from the muslim core north….less likely, Yoruba! His agenda is to try and drive and sustain the spate of insecurity in the south-east and his endgame is to paint IPOB and ESN in a negative live as well as try to decimate the economic fortunes of the south-east! The guy is pure evil, and i suspect he’s in cahoots on a first-name-basis with those northern murderers that have infiltrated the south-east to kidnap, murder, chop of heads and ‘enforce’ the very same sit-at-home that IPOB has long since cancelled!
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
haffaze777:
God bless Mazi simeon ekpa
thank you Comrade

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ezi nwuru anwu aburu onu
Ala rie gi na Simon Epka ebe ahu �
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:

Motor don crush person wey get your time sad for me i don't give a bleep. Better rest undecided
better

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
duro4chang:
This man has endangered many lives
keep quiet efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
This foolish groundnut man. We are patiently waiting for you to come back to south East. You won't go back to Finland alive I promise you.foolish man with teenager reasoning
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Proudlyomonna: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Ezi nwuru anwu aburu onu.
Oku Eligwe gha kpo gi na onye oshi Simon Epka.
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Parachoko: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Defending them on Twitter.
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by r4bbit: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wahala no deh finish wink
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
God thank Mazi baptiste ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by duro4chang(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
keep quiet efulefu
Mazi Simon Ekpa
What is this one saying?
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
duro4chang:
What is this one saying?
gbachi nkịtị

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by duro4chang(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
gbachi nkịtị

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Your people are obidient just anyhow and you are doing ekpa. You had better keep quiet so that you will not be called sabo. Will you now be obidient?
Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Your people are obidient just anyhow and you are doing ekpa. You had better keep quiet so that you will not be called sabo. Will you now be obidient?
no election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: Eastern Security Network Are Defending Biafra People - Simon Ekpa by duro4chang(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
no election in Biafraland in 2023 Mazi Simon Ekpa
You must be kidding aswear.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cap On My Head. Watch Video Of Peter Obi And Baba Ahmed Cracking Joke / Emeka Ihedioha Is Coming Back Again By Edet Edem Akpan / Shettima Unveiling: Bishop Threatens APC With N500bn Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.