Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) (30575 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Richardonald:
The NNPP Presidential candidate HE Eng Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, PhD, FNSE commissions (2nd July, 2022) the Gombe State NNPP Party Office. He was flanked by the NNPP state Chairman Abdullahi Maikano and the gubernatorial Aspirant Hon. Khamisu Ahmad Mailantarki.

Saifullahi Hassan
Media aide to
HE RM Kwankwaso
Saturday, 2 July 2022

What exactly is this Kwankwaso dude bringing to the table?
Can someone who knows share his programs for a 21st century nation.

>
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Jack005(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2022
usmolad:
You guys are just delusional and deceiving yourself. Tell me where Peter Obi would get 50% in NC, is it Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa or you think that since majority of plateau are Christian, that automatically translate to voting for PO.
You guys are bunch of religion bigots. Finally, PO is not getting 5% in SW. Know this and know peace.
You are no different from the people you call names.. Hypocrite!
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Frigga13:
But Obi supporters said Obi don’t need to flag off office .. or structure...

That people are already taking care of that ... and he no Ekiti and Osun votes reason he’s not interested in Labour politcal adventure in those states .. since he wasn’t even around with them all the while grin

Those guys are the funniest group of unserious humans supporting a propaganda filled politcian with aggression and threat to life

Kwankwanso doing his politcal movement... while Obi Dey form Atiku grin

Power to the people
North 2023
E go clear for una...

While other politicians are using huge amounts of money to organize 'This and that'... They people nationwide are doing it for Obi WILLINGLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE using their own resources... What does that mean to you?

Una eyes go clear, make campaign start first.

If we can End Sars, then taking back from these ancestors is SURE BANGA
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
He is going against the rules... iNEC said no form of campaign or crowd mongering until it is. Time...

U want to tell me. If tinubu disguises that he wants. To open an office in bauchi that crowd won't fill the. Place and create campaign like scenes...?

If. He. Came unannounced and does his job and go.. nobody will gather.. but he created the. Information and urged ppl to gather.. hence he is. Breaking the. iNEC no campaign yet laws
your tears just dey start kwanwaso never start campaign yet, he has fanatics he can't control
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

Where is tinubu planning to get his votes from again?
As for obi, SS SE and 50% NC Plus 30% SW is enough
ipob bereau of stats.
No be today we dey see this figures.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
This cannot be Kwakwaso, I thought some Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops said everyone is now OBI-dient, does that mean Kwakwaso borrow these people
It's not possible for everybody to support Peter Obi as it's also impossible for everyone to support Tinubu.

Just use your head well when thinking next time.

It can't be that difficult.

Oya bring the insult.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by ictplotter(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2022
Ekemax:
Just imagine the crowed the two will get if Kwankwaso agrees to deputize Peter Obi.

APC and PDP will be in the mud
Can't Obi deputize? kwankwaso is higeher than obi in every aspect of life, be it politics, education, wealth, influence, grassroot mobilisation, economy, leadership capacity etc.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by ibedu29: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
This cannot be Kwakwaso, I thought some Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops said everyone is now OBI-dient, does that mean Kwakwaso borrow these people
Cry cry baby
You want to see you old grandpa
Shame
He is on dialysis machine in paris

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The third position in the 2023 Presidential elections is reserved for this man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
thunder strike you der
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by UrPapa: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Paid crowds
Only Obi can get this organic crowd
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Why the bad belle for Peter? Anyway know in your miserable life that nobody in your generation will attain to his enviable level. Olodo

quote author=IamWonderful post=114364320]This cannot be Kwakwaso, I thought some Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops said everyone is now OBI-dient, does that mean Kwakwaso borrow these people
You mean and hope that everyone shares you parents' disadvantages and limitations, snap out of it boy, if you are down there, remain there sluggard, stop trying to bring everyone to piggy wallow in mud family lifestyle, I am not responsible for your calamitous demented life, face your parents, if you think Pandora Peter OBItuary will save your generation from extreme penury, you better work, if you are making money in this administration you can't make it again m
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

Where is tinubu planning to get his votes from again?
As for obi, SS SE and 50% NC Plus 30% SW is enough

U guys r nothing but noise maker that shouldn't be taken serious

ASiwaju 2023

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:

You're nothing but a frustrated pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Dozie32:

You're nothing but a frustrated pedophile.
I am not your parents, why acting as if you know me
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2022
This is the real structure not the online community
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Gbemini(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Though i still prefer you to that man that takes advices from a mad man grin obituary ... But both of u will loose ..

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by kenedy175(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2022
khingTony:

grin

That guy na mumu Boy
Small talk wey smart person go talk, the dullard that has is head sunk deep into the asshole of his scaly tongued and brown toothed master dey involve person parents

Well, that’s all Tinubu urchins can muster, insults and banters, I’m yet to see one engage in an intelligent conversation before

I'm sure he's one of those misguided youths. He's still a child
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:

There are different type of people during election. People that are after your money, people that are supporting with their life and people that are passerby

Those could be those after his money and passerby

Obidients will do for Obi for free

But this people will for Kwankwanso for the money.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your tears just dey start kwanwaso never start campaign yet, he has fanatics he can't control

How did his ppl know he is visiting..?

Lol they were pre informed.... that is why they gathered... Yes .. I know that just like obi.. he doesn't pay to get crowd.. but the crowd was organize.. lest he wouldn't see anyone, cuz they will b about thier daily businesses
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Pakute: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2022
MrHighSea:
We need fresh hands.
Obi is fresher.
Fraud

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
He can't be the candidate pls...
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:

For over 200m people in this quan3 you are making noise just because you saw a crowd that does not even reach 300k
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Donair(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:

Las las your obituary will soon be ready by the time the evil politicians take over again
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Arsenella007(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:

Fool
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by HakiimAlvista: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Him try but he needs to accept to be Obi's vice. Greed no go allow am to
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Donair:

Las las your obituary will soon be ready by the time the evil politicians take over again
proclaim what you want for yourself and your family, shalom

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Gozac: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Bomboiy:

You should be more worried that northerners are leaning towards Kwankwaso,where will your brown teeth drug Lord get his votes from?
Don't mind them , Tinubu is banking on Buharis 10 million votes and vote buying which he is best at with the power of incumbency
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by zionmde: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2022
CeoMYN:

Obi no dey collect any SS and 50% NC. Rest!

I from Rivers State sha.
Am yet to see an atiku supporter or tinubu supporters in Rivers State. So tell me more
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

Am yet to see an atiku supporter or tinubu supporters in Rivers State. So tell me more

Wow... No be the same Nigeria we dey be that. Or you just dey lie unprovoked.

You no even see Abe wey dey for media?

You too dey lie. On top Sunday morning o. Chai!

Election go tell sha
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Jack005:
So who go collect am. I am also from Rivers, phalga to be precise.

My man, me from ONELGA, full indigene. Na PDP/APC get am normally. Obi go come third, that one dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.