Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) (30576 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by chudez0147(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2022
VoteObi2023:

We have people doing that.

Today, NLC was in Plateau State mobilizing their members for LP.

Also, NNPP = LP

We are happy with every vote NNPP takes from the old thieves
DamnNigga
E go shock you when kwankwaso will step down for Atiku las las!
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
This cannot be Kwakwaso, I thought some Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops said everyone is now OBI-dient, does that mean Kwakwaso borrow these people

You should be more concerned that some of the major states that gave APC victory in 2015/2019 are now pro NNPP, and some have defected back to PDP.

The Sai Baba effect is no longer there.

Tinubu should start strategizing on how to win SS/SE because magic can't even make him win in the North.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by zionmde: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
CeoMYN:

Wow... No be the same Nigeria we dey be that. Or you just dey lie unprovoked.

You no even see Abe wey dey for media?

You too dey lie. On top Sunday morning o. Chai!

Election go tell sha
Magnus Abe?
You confused state politics with federal politics. Rivers people might vote magnus Abe at the state level, but that's all. I will repeat it, am yet to see people supporting tinubu in Rivers State. I don't mean politicians who will have to be loyal to their parties I mean Rivers people
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel01: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Almost all ipob online noise makers are
now Peter obi online noise makers.
Most endsars people are now Peter obi
people. Almost all idiots who believe buhari is
dead and cloned by Jubril story are now
Peter obi people. Those who called nigeria Z00 are now supporters of Peter obi.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

Magnus Abe?
You confused state politics with federal politics. Rivers people might vote magnus Abe at the state level, but that's all. I will repeat it, am yet to see people supporting tinubu in Rivers State. I don't mean politicians who will have to be loyal to their parties I mean Rivers people

Oga, they are Rivers people. E be like sey you no understand how things dey work for the state.

We no dey the same Nigeria if you never see one.

We only know Amaechi and Wike, you know what that means.

Abe no dey win any Governorship election sha.

Make Obi begin intensive campaign. Make e come meet grassroot and rub body with men.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by zionmde: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
CeoMYN:

Oga, they are Rivers people. E be like sey you no understand how things dey work for the state.

We no dey the same Nigeria if you never see one.

We only know Amaechi and Wike, you know what that means.

Abe no dey win any Governorship election sha.

Make Obi begin intensive campaign. Make e come meet grassroot and rub body with men.
The only threat to obi was wike becoming the vice presidential candidate, as that one didn't happen, I don't wat magic wike and amaechi will do to get Rivers people to vote tinubu or atiku who betrayed wike. I will say it again
Whether in public or in private, I am yet to see those supporting tinubu in Rivers State.

Even at that I agree with you that LP should be aggressive with thrur campaign in Rivers State. Nothing is sacrosanct
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by kevclin(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

Where is tinubu planning to get his votes from again?
As for obi, SS SE and 50% NC Plus 30% SW is enough
OBI is getting at least 65 to 70 % North Central not 50% as u said. Thanks
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
zionmde:

The only threat to obi was wike becoming the vice presidential candidate, as that one didn't happen, I don't wat magic wike and amaechi will do to get Rivers people to vote tinubu or atiku who betrayed wike. I will say it again
Whether in public or in private, I am yet to see those supporting tinubu in Rivers State.

Even at that I agree with you that LP should be aggressive with thrur campaign in Rivers State. Nothing is sacrosanct

You still don't understand. Wike not getting the VP slot is APC/Amaechi's gain.

People supporting APC/PDP choke.

Make I save your name. I go remind you after elections next year.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by ufotunang: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
He is just wasting his time...he better has to be obi-dient

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your parents, why acting as if you know me

Because I know dogs like you has nothing to offer to humanity..

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by NSK4U(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
This cannot be Kwakwaso, I thought some Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and nincompoops said everyone is now OBI-dient, does that mean Kwakwaso borrow these people

Tinubu's health is really not helping out. This is the time his supporters expect to see his much talked giant strides in the polity. This is the same kano he was expecting ganduje to deliver for him, what's happening gan gan?
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
How the Fulani race took over Nigeria politics within a period of 60 years remains a mystery to me.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by magzey: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ekemax:
Just imagine the crowed the two will get if Kwankwaso agrees to deputize Peter Obi.

APC and PDP will be in the mud
Joke of the year.

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by IamWonderful: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dozie32:

Because I know dogs like you has nothing to offer to humanity..
I am still not your parents, calling me your parents name is outrageous
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by penearth(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rented crowd
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by penearth(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rented crowd Nigerians are REALLY hungry for 1500 to sell future
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Wasky101: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ekemax:
Just imagine the crowed the two will get if Kwankwaso agrees to deputize Peter Obi.

How can kwankaso agree to deputize obi. Politics is a career and everyone's dream is to attain the highest position in their various careers.
Ambition wise kwankwaso has had a long life ambition and tried to be president3times now, Obi's ambition is fresh.
So how can kwanks accept, let them all go to d field to test their popularity, politics is a game of nos
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by ken045501: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
You mumu done too much
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you know how Kwankwaso gather crowds you will be disappointed.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Are you supporting Kwankwaso now?
IamWonderful:
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by maybet081: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bomboiy:

Lol they somehow think he will inherit Buhari 12million northern votes bank.
they are jokes
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2022
zionmde:

Where is tinubu planning to get his votes from again?
As for obi, SS SE and 50% NC Plus 30% SW is enough

Tinubu will only win in Osun. Ogun, Kwara state.

He will lose Lagos, Ondo and Oyo states. I dont see him winning any other state in the southwest without a predominant muslim population.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by bolliejay(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Ekemax:

why cant Obi deputized for Kwankaso. He has more structure than Peter Obi!
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
otipoju:

Tinubu will only win in Osun. Ogun, Kwara state.

He will lose Lagos, Ondo and Oyo states. I dont see him winning any other state in the southwest without a predominant muslim population.
He will win all states in south west let's be realistic that's his only zone he can win

But he would be winning marginally, 2019 atiku collected 46% in south west against osinbajo on ticket and anti obi (Igbo) sentiment

The lowest he can get is 35% which is a poor 65% for tinubu
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
He will win all states in south west let's be realistic that's his only zone he can win

But he would be winning marginally, 2019 atiku collected 46% in south west against osinbajo on ticket and anti obi (Igbo) sentiment

The lowest he can get is 35% which is a poor 65% for tinubu

Tinubi will not get Christian votes in the south west. Muslims are minority in the west. Kwara, Osun, Ogun will do protest vote because of Osibanjo. Tinubu's grip of Lagos has slacked in the last two cycles. He will surely lose Lagos.
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2022
otipoju:

Tinubi will not get Christian votes in the south west. Muslims are minority in the west. Kwara, Osun, Ogun will do protest vote because of Osibanjo. Tinubu's grip of Lagos has slacked in the last two cycles. He will surely lose Lagos.
cheesy guy I said be realistic

Osinbajo "support" was bursted now, he no get, the same yorubas punished him for going against tinubu

Muslims and even some dumb Yoruba christians are still the ones saying he developed Lagos irrespective of what he cashes out and gives scrumbs from

Tinubu would win SW marginally just like olu falae did when Yoruba had a Yoruba candidate

But he shouldn't expect north not to support theirs too
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Invictuse: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2022
With all the social media noise you fools have been making as any of the Pandora Criminal Garner as much crowd as Kwakwaso is having in far away Gombe not even his own state of Kano.

Ekemax:

Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by Invictuse: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Is it not funny this is coming from a dead brain foolish Igbo that claim Hausa Fulanis Yoruba Ikwerre Efik Ibibio Nupe Kanuri Itshekiri Gabonese Kenyans Zimbabweans Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani South Africans Ghanaians Cameroonians all hate him.

Make person just de look you fool. I blame the person debating with you instead of letting you he as no time for lunatics n Jews from the hellish dungeons of Alaigbo

kenedy175:

Chai!! Hate has really eaten deep into you marrow. You now eat and breathe hate.
More like a terminal illness.

I really wish we could salvage your situation, but it's too late. cry
Re: Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cheesy guy I said be realistic

Osinbajo "support" was bursted now, he no get, the same yorubas punished him for going against tinubu

Muslims and even some dumb Yoruba christians are still the ones saying he developed Lagos irrespective of what he cashes out and gives scrumbs from

Tinubu would win SW marginally just like olu falae did when Yoruba had a Yoruba candidate

But he shouldn't expect north not to support theirs too

Dont forget the delegates are party members chosen by career politicians. They were heavily bought with money and the rules at play are different from that of the general populace.

Tinubu will not win the west. This sentiments at play in this election are deeper than political parties affiliations.

This election is about class and religious struggle. It is the oppressed rising against their oppressors. As the election draws closer, there will be no neutrality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.