Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke (22393 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Lady In Hijab Spotted Riding Keke Napep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by LUAN1: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hi everyone, I have been working for this chinese construction company for more than 2yrs now.

Initially I was employed as a quality control engineer to oversee concrete testing, deflection test, compaction test and many more, but after like three months of taking the role, I was been converted to a full time labourer in the company because they refused to employed more labourers and they don't pay attention to quality.

Since then I have been suffering like a mad man ( doing hard labor) in the company, working from 7am - 5:30 PM everyday earning 2k/day. I am planning of quitting the job to buy an old keke.

Please how is keke business? Will I be making upto 5k daily if I apply the same energy I used in working for chinese.? And buying an old keke, is it a good idea?
would it cause me to make friends with mechanics?

Please if you have done keke business share your experience.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by JBriel: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Don't let negative Nairaland people discourage you. God don give you the idea. Launch am yourself. No let people with negative mind here poisuon your mind.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by blazingblender(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yeah bro
Just pray for guidance

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Boogyman557: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool On ur way to success BRO!

It's a good idea and don't let anyone talk u down on it..

Look for a good used Keke and buy..

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by superintendents(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
pls am looking for any work around Lagos that pay 2k daily I would appreciate...

thanks...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you can get money to buy new one , I will say you go for it ASAP ... Keke business is really good... Old Keke may just be giving you problem

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by RaptObserver: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Start from somewhere. Old keke is okay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Joeboy88: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2022
If my Excellency, the best President so far can ride Keke, then who are you My guy, any hustle that will put food on your table with a clean hand and a peaceful mind, do it asap o....President Olusegun Obasanjo have challenge the youths with that singular act of riding Keke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by LUAN1: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Joeboy88:
If my Excellency, the best President so far can ride Keke, then who are you My guy, any hustle that will put food on your table with a clean hand and a peaceful mind, do it asap o....President Olusegun Obasanjo have challenge the youths with that singular act of riding Keke.
thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by LUAN1: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
RaptObserver:
Start from somewhere. Old keke is okay
thanks so much
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Blake755: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bro money dey that Keke business try to start it is good as for me I no feel work for someone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by texazzpete(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2022
LUAN1:
Hi everyone, I have been working for this chinese construction company for more than 2yrs now. Initially I was employed as a quality control engineer to oversee concrete testing, deflection test, compaction test and many more, but after like three months of taking the role, I was been converted to a full time labourer in the company because they refused to employed more labourers and they don't pay attention to quality. Since then I have been suffering like a mad man ( doing hard labor) in the company, working from 7am - 5:30 PM everyday earning 2k/day. I am planning of quitting the job to buy an old keke. Please how is keke business? Will I be making upto 5k daily if I apply the same energy I used in working for chinese.? And buying an old keke, is it a good idea? would it cause me to make friends with mechanics? Please if you have done keke business share your experience.

That laborer work you’re doing is a complete dead end. Don’t even think twice about abandoning it. Keke business should easily be much more profitable. And you won’t have to work for those clowns.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by YoungLionken(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please quit ASAP..

2k for all that Chinese-Nigerian (master-slave) stress? Damn!!

But the way things are deteriorating in the country is unimaginable shocked..

God will reward Buhari for this vanity...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by SlavaUkraini: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Simple advice:

Old Keke go make you talk Waka oo... cheesy cheesy

Be careful.... Make sure you locate a strong and sound old Keke.

Alternatively... Since your cash is limited for now,

If you know anyone, a Cooperative or any Bank that do give out Keke for "Balance and Take" then :

Carry that your Half Keke money and look for a guarantor...

Go to those cooperative or microfinance bank that are giving out Brand New Keke to people that are serious for Hustle.

Collect a Brand New Keke with a half down payment. (The money you are to Balance would look High initially but with a New Keke and a serious hustling spirit, you go smile las las)

You stand a better chance to quickly "Balance and Take" your Keke.

It is better you Start the Transport business journey with a New Keke.

So that you nor go begin Catch Witch and Talk Waka with an Old Keke.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by VeryWickedMan: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
LUAN1:

Since then I have been suffering like a mad man ( doing hard labor) in the company, working from 7am - 5:30 PM everyday earning 2k/day. I am planning of quitting the job to buy an old keke.

This paragraph sweet me die grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Omihanifa: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
You want to buy old keke shocked
If you try it, you will burn your hands. Nah mechanic house you go dey sleep and wake up.

Save money and buy brand new Okada or Keke instead. At least it will serve you for a long time unlike used ones.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by PhenomenalAustin: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yeah broo and may God bless your future plans and huslte

By the way, you even earn more a month (60k), in your former work, than the vulture griller (30k) receives from his masters. Please link him up to your previous Chinese job. Maybe he would know the essence of receiving 'genuine' money he worked hard for.

cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
I say no to Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Gwagone: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by SeeHim: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
@Poster, Welcome To . Com

You Will Make Alot Of Money From Keke
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by xynerise: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Keke seems better bro. You rest when you want

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Proudlyomonna: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
JBriel:
Don't let negative Nairaland people discourage you. God don give you the idea. Launch am yourself. No let people with negative mind here poisuon your mind.

Gbamsolutely correct �.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by TNORWAY: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
I didn't my really buy the idea of second hand Keke....most Keke are problematic.i Wish you could get a new one.

But just go for it and hope for the best.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by specialmati(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
cool cool cool cool please do transport business is good
Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

This paragraph sweet me die grin grin

How can the suffering of a fellow man give you joy?
Oh lord!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
My brother, if you can save to buy a fairly used Keke, you can save to buy a new one. Abeg don't buy fairly used oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by FirstSon01: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Try getting an old keke that was well maintained.
From there, you can get a new one and give the old one to someone else to ride for you if you're serious in savings.

Goodness for you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by IFSHR: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Poster if you can afford a naija use car budget like 750-800k, you will get a good manual car with good engine and Gear and chilling AC...you can give bolt/Uber a try.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by tasalanoni(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na very good decision bro but except you are restricted by funds, don't go for old keke. I'd suggest you buy a new engine and fit it into a used body. As you go on, you can improve the cosmetics.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
JBriel:
bro na u deh Poison the man mind here.. advise him and let's others do the same.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) / Reasons To Start A Private School Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.