Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! (3039 Views)

P Square"s Album Is D Bomb / Listen To P-square's New Album Here - Hear 'dem' First / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! by darne(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2011
Brand new freestyle from Nigerian-born International Rapper, Wale. Last year Wale dropped a drugs freestyle to Naeto C’s Kini Big Deal beat, and just a few minutes ago he dropped one to P-Square’s mega hit No One Like You.

Pretty drugs stuff… what are your thoughts?
http://www.jaguda.com/2011/07/25/new-music-wale-no-one-like-you-freestyle/

Nigerian`s Dont Carry Last,, Nigeria Is The Center Of Entertainment In Africa,, Very Soon We Would Be Second In The World !!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

PROUDLY NIGERIAN grin wink

Re: Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! by Abagworo(m): 3:14am On Jul 26, 2011
Like I had posted earlier on this forum when some people were trying to call Tinie Tempa a Nigerian,Wale is the only one I respect for having Nigeria at heart.Dr Alban is another from the old school.Sade,Chamillionaire,Lighthouse family,Ugly Seal,Nas,Ne-yo and others wish they never had Nigerian blood.F, them.
Re: Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! by Relax101(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Abagworo:

Like I had posted earlier on this forum when some people were trying to call Tinie Tempa a Nigerian,Wale is the only one I respect for having Nigeria at heart.Dr Alban is another from the old school.Sade,Chamillionaire,Lighthouse family,Ugly Seal,Nas,Ne-yo and others wish they never had Nigerian blood.F, them.

My friend Tinie reps naija all day. Watched his video where he was featured with other naija reps in the UK.
Re: Wale`s Freestyle To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 26, 2011
Abagworo:

Nas is not Nigeria lol,

A Yoruba pastor in the US gave his dad the name Oludare, It wasn't his real name lol,

Or enlighten me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Did AKA Ridicule Nigeria On Ice Princes Track? / Do U Think Our Fuji Music Brings Out Our Culture? / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.