Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger (44072 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Omoawoke: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Justdogood:
Let's join hands and make this nation work abeg.
Let's secure the future of our children,
And u born grand children please

Peter obi people are very funny.
So voting peter obi means our children's future is secured?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Golan007: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Channel54:

The idea is to have a comfortable middle class and not the richest Nigerians.

So why are hundreds if not thousands locked up in Asian prisons for peddling hard drugs?
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by 4ward4: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2022
HE RABIU is a dreamer and a man who thinks his publicity exceeds Kano.
I expect nothing from him by the way, just as greedy politically as the Northern politicians.
Obi is a movement, Obi should look deep into the North and get any Muslim politicians. This is a youth Revolution and we don't care if the vice Is popular or Not.
The main aim Is , Our Nation Treasurer won't be given to the hands of two APC & PDP. That is our life and the future of our children.
But instead to a party that understands what Labour Means.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Alpharey: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2022
bishopkay:
Oga Kwakwanso. We like you but that won't happen. As of now, Peter Obi's campaign is on autopilot. Even Peter Obi himself can't stop it now.

He has a more national appeal and the "rotation" at the moment favours the south. I'd say you run as Peter's VP, or get any of your boys as placeholder for you as VP. Bid your time and contest 8 years after. Peter will so deliver, it will be a walk in the park for anyone he endorses to take over from him.

By then you'd have the southern votes for balance, courtesy Peter Obi, who has a cult following now in the south. Only Kano, and Jigawa votes will take you no where oooh. But in any case you still decide to run, we wish you the best but kindly don't sell out to PDP nor APC.

I think he might sell out towards the election date.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Royalty83(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2022
nameo:

Obi will.pull far more votes from the SE and Igbos generally than Kwankwaso will ever get from the north

Plus, the upper north will be divided into at least 3 this time. Nobody will get a block vote from there

You ibos should please look elsewhere for you VP. Besides no reasonable Northerner with electoral value will deputise an Igbo man after calling us ALMAJIRI, supporter of APC, BOKO HARAM, PEDOPHILES ETC..

Now you need our vote? Of we are not comfortable table with Atiku then we vote TINUBU enmass..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by crixlight2(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:
Oga run for elections on your own.

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.
I bet you he will win 40% in core northern state , 85% in Middle belt , 100% in South south , 100% in South East and 55% South West . Tinubu doesn’t have any chance in the election , he will even come forth
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Arielle: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2022
APCnaPDP:
That’s the right thing to do. Kwankwaso has more voting strength than Obi, hence, it is only reasonable that Obi becomes the vice and from there, he can succeed Kwankwaso after 4 or 8 years. It is the shortest cut along with PDP for an Ibo man to become president of Nigeria.

Our brothers in the SE will not believe this but Obi can never win this election. I am happy to put a bet on it closer to the election.
How in earth can Kwankwaso have more voting strength? Who knows Kwankwasiya outside Kano? Who knows him in the South?
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Not possible can't happen na obi we want If NNPP cannot agree on VP slot let them move on we are tired of all this noise naw
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Grandmeister(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:
According to him, the South East are good in business and are well talented but they should learn politics, “in politics they are at the bottom line.”
Lol so which one does a failing country need now? Good businessmen with a huge talent pool or political 'savvy' men?
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Alpharey: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Mrshocker:
This is the sacrifice Tinubu made for Buhari 2015. he stepped down for Buhari to unseat the ruling party. but obi and kwankazo can't step down for each other to form a merger that can win the election. selfish aspirants!!! ( even though they are both young and can exchange power after 8years)

God bless the man that made big sacrifice in 2015
Tinubu is the best
Jagaban on your mandate We stand

And what was the outcome of the sacrifice. Now how can Obi step down for Kwankwaso when the North has ruled for 8 years. Sacrifice that does not involve equity and fairness is inconsequential
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Alpharey: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Tingotoe:
He has been in politics far longer than Peter Obi and has more expirience
1. Former deputy speaker of the house of representatives
2. Former governor
3. Former minister of defense
4. Former senator

Obi joined politics in 2002 when Kwankwaso was a governor. So?

So North should continue for another 8 years abi. Take a look at yourself
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by tonyson010(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Abdu81:
these shows alot about the said Kwankwaso,he is insisting that power remains in the north after buhari's 8 good years. What an audacious greeed.

he should be VP, then go for president after 8yrs which should be a landslide victory and annihilation of APC and PDP. But because of ego, he wants to try his shot this election and maybe win come next election or 2031.

He thinks he has better chances than Peter Obi now.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Cmanforall: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Penguin2:
I think it’s time Peter Obi looks elsewhere for running mate before it will be too late.

I think this Kwankwaso is not serious.
Maybe he should consider Sanusi

What the APC government did to him will drag lots of his supporters to vote for them
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by MrALIVE: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Sounds so arrogant for my liking... LP should pull out immediately and concentrate on picking a very good Northern VP candidate.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by casppyjay: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2022
dominique:
They were both governors around the same time. What makes him think he's politically superior to Peter Obi that he cannot become his vice?
bello of kogi is governor now with wike of phc does that make bello equal to wike? Even bello isn’t equal to obaseki nor okowa in reference to political wealth of experience and sagacity..
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Tomjazzy2: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2022
This doesn't speak well of their (Obi and Kwankwaso) good will.

If truly they want to make Nigeria work again, they shouldn't be dragging on on who would step down for who.

Put Nigeria first, before your personal egos undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by badoh(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:
Oga run for elections on your own.

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.
The level of confidence you have that made you to come up with these unrealistic assumptions is second to none. In reality, Obi cannot win middle belt and south-south. Infact, southeast vote will be diluted with the encroachment of PDP and some APC political heavyweights. What you quoted is only achievable on paper but not in reality. See, this election is between APC and PDP, LP cannot pose any serious threat in 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Voiceofthestree: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:
Did someone just make reference to Kwankwaso as greedy? Like how?

You want him to step down for someone else but you do not want that someone else to step down for him?

Politics is basically about interest and trust me, one would put his interest first before another person's.

Selah!

That’s is bullshit He is too greedy his statements even make people hate him more. Is Nigeria A Northern Property?. After 8 good years of Buhari failure Kwakwaso still want to be a president why ?? Why not be Obi VP and work this out every Nigeria knows that wazobi let taste it let see what they can offer than you will know the dot in the circle ⭕️ is the real change that they are afraid off
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Alpharey: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:

Strangely enough, these "smart" business people do not have the top 10 richest Nigerians in their fold.

Yea, top 10 richest and 80 million poverty stricken. We are talking of where the majority are doing well in their individual capacity. Not all these Federal Government Assisted wealth. You know how things are going in this country. Monopoly given to some few individuals to enrich their pockets. Let's have equal opportunities and let me see who will make it bigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by PJ123: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Royalty83:

Sanusi to be Obi's vice? Why are you people this ignorant?
They're so deluded!!! Don't mind them.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Saketaa: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Alright, Kwankwaso is not serious, I hope He doesn't step down for Atiku himself. I don't trust him.

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp http://.us/w/?c=a86386
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by bisan20: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2022
It high time labour party and peter obi forget this kwankaso Vice president stuffs...an Hausa man will rather stand or step down for his brother than another tribe..There are better northern that get some vote for him in the north like formal emir sanusi, professor jega etc
Now is the time for the south east and obi is our mandate.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by watersideboys: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2022
This kwankwaso is just stupid and greedy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Personal selfish interest.
Regional northern leader whose acceptability of his kwakwansiya is mostly within Kano and immediate environs.
Not really a national figure.
Keep spoiling your chances, the coffee will be bitter very soon

What's the popularity of Pthief obi?

people know Kwankwaso than Pthief obi
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by alltribe: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Oga,former governor with all due respect sir,i will say you got it totally wrong by saying
sout east,we are not south east,but are Great Nigerian youths,this is not about south east,it is about Nigeria about our future,I am from North Central like many of my fellow youths,we are OBidient,it is PO we trust and it is him alone we will give our mandate.We will win with him,he will never step down,if he does end of the road.
powerfulguy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/03/kwankwaso-i-cant-be-running-mate-to-anyone-but-i-want-obi-to-be-mine/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by 07kjb: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2022
KWANKWASO is not brilliant enough if really he is, he would have jumped at it because he will be the biggest beneficiary

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by PJ123: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Omoawoke:

Don't these people. Why didn't the future of Anambra children secured? At least, he has been governor of his state?
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Alpharey: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Omoawoke:

YES!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by SunMusk(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2022
Why did he decamp from APC to PDP, then from PDP to his unknown party?? The guy is purely selfish him and Atiku
nairavsdollars:
Greedy Kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Chidex50(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
This man is too selfish. You still want power to remain in the North after 8 years of a Northerner. Other zones came to count bridges abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2022
If PO agrees to vice this man I will break my PVC....

I collected the PVC just because of him...

Let him contest even if I will be the only one to vote him.

Nigeria needs to be run as a business and PETER OBI is the most qualified

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.