Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' (47327 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
usagee36:
Spiritual mostly but there are church goers not as brainwashed like Nigerians. America is a Christian country but not the way Nigerian pastors make it look. I was born Nigerian but gave it away because its useless.
Okay thanks. Better to learn from those who have first hand experience.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Jayb20(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If this was the handwork of a muslim, comments vilifying Islam would have already flooded the thread.
But I can guarantee that muslims are not like christians. We will not insult christianity
CAN still dey test �

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by edosignature(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Pastor & his lieutenant deserved life in jail with hard labour.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by usagee36: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bruh look at it this way, we call God and Allah like heaven will come down. No good roads, No Jobs, No food, No security, School on strike. But come here and say it well, God is watching. They will look at you like what da fvck! I have driven in America by road for years and no robbery. My car doesn't get spoilt from bad roads. Never has light aka power gone out. I make 200k daily with the dollar rate now.You know why? Because America is built on compassion not religion. The bible says come to me all ye that labored and i will give you rest. I'm not and will never take you away from what you believe, but lets open our eyes to the good. God bless America.
LienwaltAbel:

Okay thanks. Better to learn from those who have first hand experience.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Maynman: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
killmods:

Dumb clown... I thought as much.

Yahweh worshipper bwahahahaha

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Pandev(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
OriOko88:

You be mumu oo.. For Comparing this same occurrence with boko haram. Did the pastors bomb,rape or killed d children? Did they attach bomb on their chest and made them suicide bombers. U b real oponu.

This is a case of religion brainwash..it has nothing to do with kidnapping or terrorism like ur headslaming religion
didirin your pastor and Boko Haram are the same. stop trying hard cheesy
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by kelvindj98: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
1Alex:
Matthew 24:36

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"
Matthew 16:28
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by ajl: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Olodumare! How I wish the people know that most of these religious books are based on lies and falsehood. We have been in the Age of Deception for the last 2000 years, and religion is part of the deception. The story of the dry bones in the bible refer to "spiritualy dead" religious people who have eyes but can't see, have hears but can't hear...
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Lovelydaisies: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Reminds me of People Magazine Investigates: Cults on Investigation Discovery. Interesting programme on how some religious leaders misled their congregations, much to the members' detriment.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
elsiusgr8t:
I don't still believe it

If this happens to be the case what brought about the word kidnapped. Or the police had an ulterior motive...? Or didn't do any proper investigation before rushing to the press?
Who knows but the first report I read didn't make any sense at all. undecided
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Majesty33(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mark my words, fanatism is something a sane government should work on, all evil religious leaders should be arrested, every sermon in churches and mosques should be well check and scrutinize and if such sermon is to the detriment of the congregant, such religious leaders should be thoroughly death with. Also, one needs to stay away from fanatics, be it man or woman during relationship.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by OutisComputer72: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello Dear, How is your day going? You look really beautiful in your photos, adorable and younger than your age. i enjoyed reading your profile, If I may ask how long have you been using FB dating and what are you hoping to find ?

=========================

I signed up 3 days ago, I am searching for a woman that will be able to communicate her feelings to me, make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, passionate lover and I will do same in return. Tell me about your online dating experience any bad feelings? How many dates have you been on? a beautiful lady like you must have tons of admirers.

How sorry to hear you haven’t t had the best of experience on here. Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments of the past weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success.
I’m totally new to Online dating and I have only spoken to a few women who only want hookup, money or just few dates.. that’s not what I’m looking for!!
I am a very open minded man, I am one who accepts people as they are, I am a individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, I am looking for a woman that I can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes , A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole heart and I pray to God almighty to provide me with that kind of a woman I am looking for, Who knows that woman could be you lol �……. you really seem interesting.. How long have you been single for? Where you married before? Do you have kids?
===========================

I lost my wife to cancer 4years ago and I have been single since then by choice and I have been celibate. We were married for 22years. I don’t have any kids.. At this point I just want to meet someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with someone I can grow old with and walk hand in hand with when our bones are too weak to support us someone I can still have a loving and wonderful relationship with even when we are too old to make love. What do you do for a living? Do you live alone? What’s your favorite places to go?

I am a field agent in the special force of the army but I’m retiring next month. I am a man who stands by my partner through hell and high water, and through thick and thin. As far as I'm concerned it is us against the world if anyone tried to intrude or damage our friendship, relationship and love we have for each other. What do you do when you get angry? Are you a night or day person? Have you dated or chatted any military personnel before ?

Age is nothing but just a number what matters is not how old you are but how young you are at heart and maturity �. I have reiterated that I don’t want just sex or few date I want someone’s I can love deep inside out. My desire is to meet a down to earth woman who is calm, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive woman who want a friendship and relationship. My interpretation of a friendship is one who you can pour out all the contents of your heart to, Through good and bad but still be together, knowing that the gentleness of our hands will take it all, keep that which is worth keeping and let go of which is not worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing and giving us the chance to be talking in the first place, I appreciate you that so much. Would you like to give it a chance and get to know me well and see where it goes? If yes then give me your mobile number.

Thanks for dropping by, a little about me…

I’d very much like to find someone to eventually form a long term relationship with, but to begin with someone to date and to have fun getting to know.
I’m someone who likes to see the best in those around me. I am trusting, loyal and emotionally stable. Friends would say that I’m humorous, gregarious and quick witted. I care about the world and its inhabitants, I treat others as I’d like to be treated myself.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Mrexcell(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Too much brainwashing.

Monitize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100 ( Paid once a year )
Registration fee = free

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details. 090 5884 6849
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Wwwq: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
How
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by naijamerican: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
I’m sure these fools voted APC. Nigerians should learn to forgo delusion and eject good leaders so this perpetual poverty can come to an end
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
usagee36:
Bruh look at it this way, we call God and Allah like heaven will come down. No good roads, No Jobs, No food, No security, School on strike. But come here and say it well, God is watching. They will look at you like what da fvck! I have driven in America by road for years and no robbery. My car doesn't get spoilt from bad roads. Never has light aka power gone out. I make 200k daily with the dollar rate now.You know why? Because America is built on compassion not religion. The bible says come to me all ye that labored and i will give you rest. I'm not and will never take you away from what you believe, but lets open our eyes to the good. God bless America.
I'm not religious oh. I'm agnostic self, and I also agree with everything you said. Open our eyes to the good? Tell that to people who are about to vote in another disaster in the name of tribal and religious politics. No reason me oh, I hate Nigeria. I don't like America either, but they're better.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by kelvinezeh55(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
why rescue them? did they beg you for rescue? now you have ruined their journey to heaven.
that would have been 77 less mofos to worry about.

police why naw?
tiwa Savage
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by usagee36: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thanks bruh. Some Nigerians dont know the difference between religion and religious. Christianity is a religion which America is 65%, 43% Protestant and 2% Mormons. Religious is what most pastors in Nigeria force their members to be by brainwashing them.
LienwaltAbel:

I'm not religious oh. I'm agnostic self, and I also agree with everything you said. Open our eyes to the good? Tell that to people who are about to vote in another disaster in the name of tribal and religious politics. No reason me oh, I hate Nigeria. I don't like America either, but they're better.

1 Like

Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Emdebby2: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Emperor88(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2022
superCleanworks:
why rescue them? did they beg you for rescue? now you have ruined their journey to heaven.
that would have been 77 less mofos to worry about.

police why naw?
Aswear all the adult amongst them should be arrested also. Being extremely dumb should be a punishable offense.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Emperor88(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2022
sonnie10:
Maybe inspired by NL Righteousness. That guy loves the second coming.
supprised I did not see him on front page.
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by nick50(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Yoruba people and foolishness are like 5 and 6..
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Tundex911: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2022
BIDOO:
The height of foolishness of some people is actually out of this world!

Seriously and I know some fools wey go believe this man of God whereas it's another motive for their business... Smh

Oluwa a wa pelu wa
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by MindHacker9009(m): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Nakamorah: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Can't be live those adults are there too
Re: 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' by Maforgreats(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Will he come as a black man or white?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.