Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant (7702 Views)

Ambode To Demolish Oshodi Market To Plant Trees,flowers? / I Lost Over N1 Billion Naira In One Game - Adebutu, Babka Ijebu. Vanguard / N50bn Debt: AMCON Asks Court To Restrain Babalakin From Dissipating Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by koruji(m): 2:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Impotent FG at your service once again - illegal gas stations stopping a road project that would save hundreds of lifes a year. How about a month's warning to move all that is movable, after which they would all be gone in one massive display of "righteous" federal might.

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2181:amosun-leads-squad-to-demolish-babalakins-n1-billion-plant&catid=54:nigeria-today
Tuesday, 26 July 2011 00:56 Nigerian Compass Hits: 53 .   . .LESS than 24 hours after the Federal Government gave Bi-Courtney Highway Services Limited a 60-day ultimatum to complete palliative works on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State Government at the weekend threatened to dismantle a $6.5 million (about N1 billion) asphalt plant the company bought for the project.

Governor Ibikunle Amosun, who personally led the team, comprising gun-totting, anti-riot policemen and some state government officials, ordered his men to dismantle the plant.

Besides, Amosun directed his government’s bulldozers to demolish the structure erected for the project by Bi-Courtney Highway Services, because he wanted to use the site for a trailer park and market.

The action came after the site had been approved by Amosun for Bi-Courtney “and we don’t know why he suddenly changed his mind,” said one of the workers.

But, for the resistance put by the Chief Security Officer of the concessionaire, Colonel Adeola Olabiyi (rtd), and his team, the governor would have pulled down the multi-million naira structure.

Despite this, the governor ordered the mobile policemen to lead one of the bulldozers to demolish the structure but when they saw the resistance of Olabiyi and his team, “they could not move and the governor felt disappointed that his order was not carried out”.

An eyewitness said: “We were really afraid. The governor told his policemen to draw their guns and the Bi-Courtney people also drew their guns. We thought they were going to start exchanging fire and for the fact that the governor was there, people started running. Can you imagine what could have happened if the two teams started shooting? I don’t know why the governor should personally lead the demolition squad. Is that the work of a governor? Why should he be going all over the place with policemen to terrorise people working legitimately?

“This is not the first time he would do this. The other time, he led policemen to a particular structure in Lagos and he was eventually embarrassed because the owner called the Inspector-General who ordered that all the policemen should leave the place. Why should the governor be embarrassing himself this way? Even military administrators didn’t behave this way. Thousands of motorists go through hell everyday on this road and now that they think that the road will be fixed, he has come again with his policy somersault. This action is shameful”.

In a statement issued yesterday, Bi-Courtney’s spokesman, Dipo Kehinde, described the action as a wrong move.

He said: “Since the grant of the concession, Ogun State Government was taken as a major partner, given that 80 per cent of the highway falls within the state.

“Ogun State was to give us land as its own contribution to the project. The former RCC yard was identified, visited and allocated to us by the Ogun State Government. The process entailed joint visit and assessment before allocation, following all due process.

“To buttress this fact, we duly settled the land owners, promptly, to demonstrate our commitment to the site. The payment to the landowners was done after due consultation with the state government and confirmation of the landowners at a joint stakeholders meeting with officials of the Bureau of Land. The state government actually brokered the meeting with the family land owners.

“A search was also conducted at the Ogun State Survey Directorate, and the search report revealed that the property is unencumbered.”

The Commissioner for Information, Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, had, on Sunday, issued a statement confirming that the state government had approved the site for Bi-Courtney, after the company submitted application for the use of the site on April 20, this year.

The Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, had, on Saturday, visited the RCC yard as part of his assessment tour, to see what Bi-Courtney has been doing and how the government could assist the company in making an early delivery of the project.

During the inspection tour, which began from the Old Toll-Gate office of Bi-Courtney at 9a.m., the minister pledged to give all necessary support to hasten work on the reconstruction of the road.

He mentioned the idea of involving army engineers in some aspects of the project, saying: “We shouldn’t saddle Bi-Courtney with the task of securing the Right of Way (ROW). We are going to bring in army engineers to assist.”

When asked if the ministry is considering the review of the concession with Bi-Courtney, Onolememen said: “No. There’s nothing like that. Bi-Courtney has been on track. There are processes in the execution of this project and the company has followed due process. The final design was approved on May 10.”

He said that the involvement of army engineers would help to secure the ROW, which is one of the major constraints in the execution of the project.

The Chairman of Bi-Courtney, Dr. Olawale Babalakin, had earlier raised the alarm, during a visit to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, that some powerful interest groups are trying to frustrate the company’s efforts to deliver the project on time.

Said Babalakin: “Most people in Nigeria don’t know what concession is all about. There’s no road that has been done through concession in Nigeria before, apart from the Lekki-Epe Expressway, a 45-kilometre road that took the concessionaire five years to start the construction.

“Many people don’t want us to build that road. There have been several stumbling blocks. We’ve been having problems with many powerful mediocres. Many people, whose structures will be affected have gone to court. There are 55 illegal petrol stations on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.”

Onolememen told reporters in an interview that the Federal Government did the right thing by giving the road project out as a concession.

He said: “This is a modern way of financing projects in the country now, because it is clear to us that the budgetary allocation of the Federal Government cannot match the demand for road rehabilitation and reconstruction in this country.

“There are basic things we would do very quickly; we want to ensure that within 60 days that the sufferings on the road be reduced.

“The final design was approved in May, this year, by the Federal Ministry of Works; our estate valuers have just completed work on the enumeration of properties on the Right of Way last week. By September, full work should start. But, before then, areas requiring urgent repairs must be attended to.

“If you look at the agreement concerning the road, there are steps to be taken. In the past one year, there have been phases they (Bi-Courtney) have had to comply with.”

Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by jmaine: 3:46am On Jul 26, 2011
Amazing  shocked shocked . . . is this how it is done now  . . leading a demolition squad to an illegal mission . . . This guy go gangster pass OGD oo!  undecided
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by seanet02: 3:56am On Jul 26, 2011
Compass Newspaper Compass Newspaper Compass Newspaper
Compass Newspaper

Compass Newspaper
Compass Newspaper
Compass Newspaper
Compass Newspaper
Compass Newspaper
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by seanet02: 4:12am On Jul 26, 2011
Nigerian Compass and their shameful lies. I was priviledged to have some facts on this issue.
1. The Land on which the Project was illegally given to them by OGD without recourse to the laws on ground. The state was short changed in the land to the tune of 75%
2. Amosun personally led a team of state officials to the plant the very second week he was installed to handover a quit notice to them and told them he will also personally led a team to demolish it if they fail to move their things within the specified time.
Anybody believing Nigerian Compass deserves a free slap on the face, the paper is the leader of Junks media houses in Africa. Just look at how they lied that it was Amosun that approve the project when in actuall fact it was done by the owner of Nigerian Compass OGD. Useles newspaper
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by koruji(m): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2011
I disagree with you completely about this. Lagos-Ibadan road is a critical link to all SW states, particularly Ogun State.

I was home a couple of months ago and could not believe my eyes at what that road has become. It is fast turning into a path in the bush in many places - sure it is still tarred, but with trailers and holes all along what should a smooth (less than 1 hour) ride into the heart of the SW it is downright shameful. That land has being lying fallow for ages without Ogun State putting it to use.

We have to stop focusing on protecting our leaders and start thinking about what is right for us - ready to correct, protest and chew up, if it comes to that, any public official that stands in our way.

Let's even suppose Amosun has a legitimate case, is this the best way to approach it. If I were him I would write Bi-Courtney and inform them of the cost of the land if they really want to use it, but will whole-heartedly support its use if they can't find an alternative as long as they are aware they might have to pay full costs at some future time.

In reality that is really nonsensical for a critical project like this - Ogun State has no more land that can be used for a trailer park or market.? Is Bi-Courtney going to possess the land forever? What is the use of your phantom market and trailer park if nobody can get there? Are there no trailer parks already all along that road?

Frankly, I think some powerful people are trying to stop this project - that is the bottom line.

By the way I saw the same newspiece in the "The Nation" first, but ignored it. I had to read it when it showed up agaion on "The Compass". Here is the link:http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/13646-bi-courtney-accuses-ogun-of-stopping-work-on-asphalt-site.html

seanet02:

Nigerian Compass and their shameful lies. I was priviledged to have some facts on this issue.
1. The Land on which the Project was illegally given to them by OGD without recourse to the laws on ground. The state was short changed in the land to the tune of 75%
2. Amosun personally led a team of state officials to the plant the very second week he was installed to handover a quit notice to them and told them he will also personally led a team to demolish it if they fail to move their things within the specified time.
Anybody believing Nigerian Compass deserves a free slap on the face, the paper is the leader of Junks media houses in Africa. Just look at how they lied that it was Amosun that approve the project when in actuall fact it was done by the owner of Nigerian Compass OGD. Useles newspaper
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by koruji(m): 4:58am On Jul 26, 2011
In addition, because OGD approved it doesn't mean it is necessarily bad.

We cannot solve our problems by painting everything and everybody in one color.

Nobody is ever completely evil or completely good.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2011
i think multinational companies ought respect the land first,

The man seems passionate about his state but he shouldn't direct the passion to unproductive violence,

He has the right to stop the project if he wants. it's his state and the FG needs his people's land,

the state governor should call a meeting first not go all out with guns, But good to know some politicians will be at war front grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by seanet02: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2011
Sir koruji i quite agree with you on the importance of the road project, but the fact remains that the laws of the land must be respected. Now look at this people that have been giving control of the road for over 2 years now trying to get land dubiously through OGD. i will personally appeal to Amosun to let them have the land if i were one of his advisers, we all know the end result of the road project. It is failure. Bicourtney have a track record of poor service anyway
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by koruji(m): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2011
That is what I would suggest. If Bi-Courtney is going to fail let them not use the fact that Ogun State is not willing to let them use a piece of land as the excuse.

seanet02:

Sir koruji i quite agree with you on the importance of the road project, but the fact remains that the laws of the land must be respected. Now look at this people that have been giving control of the road for over 2 years now trying to get land dubiously through OGD. i will personally appeal to Amosun to let them have the land if i were one of his advisers, we all know the end result of the road project. It is failure. Bicourtney have a track record of poor service anyway

Yes, he should be more civil and perhaps inform them of a potential lawsuit if they don't pay up, but this particular project is one where no SW governor should be seen standing in front of a war that would delay it any further. Passion is good, but Ogun State stands to gain more from this road than even Lagos.

9jaganja:

i think multinational companies ought respect the land first,
The man seems passionate about his state but he shouldn't direct the passion to unproductive violence,
He has the right to stop the project if he wants. it's his state and the FG needs his people's land,

the state governor should call a meeting first not go all out with guns, But good to know some politicians will be at war front grin grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by ektbear: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2011
I don't understand why Amosun's solution to everything is to demolish.

Make Bi-Courtney pay whatever the market rate is for the land. If OGD gave them a discount, make them pay full price. Shouldn't that be enough?
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by UpDates1(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2011
koruji:

In addition, because OGD approved it doesn't mean it is necessarily bad.

We cannot solve our problems by painting everything and everybody in one color.

Nobody is ever completely evil or completely good.

my thought
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by violent(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Until someone comes up with a system that limits the powers given to our leaders, we will forever go in circles!

People should not just do whatever they like or think about simply because they re governors/ministers. . .there must be some facts that each decision is made to the benefit of governed!. . . what we' re seeing is simply a government who's out to discredit another government and he's prepared to spend his whole first term in doing so, after which they will come back to the people and tell em "4 years is too short"!
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2011
And who would that someone be? You seem mighty capable of coming up with such a system.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Freshfish: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2011
Why Blame Amosun when Bi- Courtney is doing the same thing.

Bi courtney has bullied owners of property along the expressway in lagos and they are not even talking about compensation.

The ownership of land is vested in the state govt and Bi courtney should do the right thing by closing out with the State govt. Critics of Amosun , please note the remark that a stop work notice was issued and rather than Bi coutney to talk to the govt they brough the Minister to make noise as usual.

There is a old right of way (those who have contravened) and a new right of way ( based on expansion) The new Right of way will cause so much pain in built up areas between Ojota and Berger in lagos and Ogun states

I hope all works well for the generality of Nigerians
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Afam4eva(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2011
Another Ohakim in the making.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by stormm: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

God bless you. More importantly for me is the question Is Bi-Courtney doing the road as a social service or profit venture? Why subvert due process? Its sheer blackmail.

That company is just not competent. MMA 2 is an eyesore when it rains. Just typical Babalakin.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by YoursGEJ(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2011
This amosun sef. Is this the most important issue at hand? Is that land the only one that can serve as a trailer park in Ogun? Is majority of the road not in his state and is he contributing a dime to the project? I thought this man was sensible. Ever since he started his nagging and complaints, I knew the people of Ogun are in for another 4 years of standstill progress. The guy has lost track of his priorities. He's more concerned with undoing OGD at every cost, which is an exercise in futility.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by coolcash4l(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2011
I think he want to get rid of all, the, probs he think is the problems of the state by doing this.

Yours GEJ,:

This amosun sef. Is this the most important issue at hand? Is that land the only one that can serve as a trailer park in Ogun? Is majority of the road not in his state and is he contributing a dime to the project? I thought this man was sensible. Ever since he started his nagging and complaints, I knew the people of Ogun are in for another 4 years of standstill progress. The guy has lost track of his priorities. He's more concerned with undoing OGD at every cost, which is an exercise in futility.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by gregg2: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2011
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Amosun is turning to an 'Area Boy' gradually.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by frankfrank(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2011
Come think of this statement;

But, for the resistance put by the Chief Security Officer of the concessionaire, Colonel Adeola Olabiyi (rtd), and his team, the governor would have pulled down the multi-million naira structure.

some editors can be so mischievous!
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by dammytosh: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2011
ONLY A SICK PERSON WILL STOP THE CONSTRUCTION WORK ON LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS. POLITICIZE THE ISSUE OR NOT. LAGOS IBADAN ROAD IS IN A TRAGGIC STATE. ALMOST LOST MY LIFE JUST THIS LAST WEEKEND.

OGUN STATE SHOULD LEARN THAT THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SHOW THEIR MIGHT.

IF IN EXCHANGE OF GUN FIRE, HE LOST HIS LIFE, WHAT WOULD THE FAMILY BE SAYING. FOOLISH POWER DRUNK MAN. WHEN DOES THE GOVERNOR BECOME THE LEADER OF DEMOLISHING SQUAD.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by pespes: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2011
Lets all think about the state cos overall the state is bigger than any individual, Nigerians lets all leave all these party politics and face how to develop the country,
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Yinkay: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2011
this man Amosun and his chef(cook) cap, what if he was shot if the issue degenerates to exchange of fire?
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by dustydee: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Why is this Amosun of a guy always in the news for the wrong reason? Please learn from Rochas and stop giving ACN a bad name.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Gbenge77(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2011
Ogd and his propaganda machine should just let Amosun be
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by ektbear: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Will we be blaming OGD in 2017 too?
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by PointB: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2011
lol, The Asiwaju Party of Nigeria (ACN), and their 'rascals' are at it again.

i dey laff oooooo
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by atasteve: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2011
seanet02:

1. The Land on which the Project was illegally given to them by OGD without recourse to the  laws on ground. The state was short changed in the land to the tune of 75%

Oga Seanet02, a governor is expected to be the father of all under his jurisdiction (locals and foreigners alike)!!!

What is court of law's duty when the grand commander of a state is busy leading demolition square.

Handling this issue legal would have generated more sympathy.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Gbawe: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Thank you. It is sometimes annoying to read ignorant talk. Politicians use their media outlet to whip folks into a frenzy and everyone begins to talk without thinking. I read someone stating that Amosun is turning to an "area boy". .Shame we never read the same talk when OGD was doing everything thuggish and illegal under the Sun !!!!

Amosun and Ajimobi , if you guys do not know, are engaged in a covert supremacy battle with OGD and Alao Akala. That is only possible in a Country with a heavily partisan FG that sees Party first before anything else. We all saw the PDP calling for Fashola's resignation over flooding yet not one word as per GEJ's numerous security failings. GEJ has already tacitly warned Governors not to "go after" their predecessors . This is another way of saying "I wont tolerate any witchhunt against outgoing PDP Governors who delivered for me ".

Was it not GEJ who turned the other way when OGD carried out an illegal impeachment so he could get his hands on N100 billion? Now , imagine those type of dirty dealings x 100 and some of you will begin to appreciate the ridiculous scale of corruption , misrule and 'jeun-jeun arrangements'Amosun and Ajimobi have to try and checkmate before they can even begin the arduous task of governance. You guys are simply ignorant of Nigerian politics . It is not American or British politics and you are not dealing with 'gentlemen'. Amosun and Ajimobi cannot blink first if they wish to point out to the PDP, with all its might deployed mischievously always, that they wish to govern their State for the people.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Xfactoria: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2011
I don't know why people are surprised about the character of Amosun. I blame the Nigerian media for not shinning light properly on the character of this man.

Amosun was a cultist when he was in Ojere i.e. Ogun State Polytechnic now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. In the days preceding the 2007 governorship election in Ogun State in which Amosun contestd against OGD under the umbrella of ANPP, Amosun was shown on Gateway TV in the midst of youths raising machets and cutlasses and chanting "O n f'iku sere o, o n f'iku sere, OGD o n f'iku sere" meaning "he is toying with death, he is toying with death, OGD he is toying with death". The point I am making is that, this guy is not different from OGD in terms of malevolence and all. They are birds of like feathers only seperated by ambition.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by dammytosh: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you. It is sometimes annoying to read ignorant talk. Politicians use their media outlet to whip folks into a frenzy and everyone begins to talk without thinking. I read someone stating that Amosun is turning to an "area boy". .Shame we never read the same talk when OGD was doing everything thuggish and illegal under the Sun !!!!

Amosun and Ajimobi , if you guys do not know, are engaged in a covert battle with OGD and Alao Akala. GEJ has already tacitly warned Governors not to "go after" their predecessors . This is another way of saying "I wont tolerate any witchhunt against outgoing PDP Governors who delivered for me ".

Was it not GEJ who turned the other way when OGD carried out an illegal impeachment so he could get his hands on N100 billion? Now , imagine those type of dirty dealings x 100 and some of you will begin to appreciate the ridiculous scale of corruption , misrule and 'jeun-jeun arrangements'Amosun and Ajimobi have to try and checkmate before they can even begin the arduous task of governance. You guys are simply ignorant of Nigerian politics . It is not American or British politics and you are not dealing with 'gentlemen'. Amosun and Ajimobi cannot blink first if they wish to point out to the PDP, with all its might deployed mischievously always, that they wish to govern their State for the people.

YOU HAVE NO POINT. LEAVE PARTISAN POLITICS AND FACE REALITY.
THE QUESTION IS ?

1. DID AMOSUN LEAD PEOPLE TO DEMOLISH A 1 BILLION STRUCTURE MEANT FOR THE REPAIR OF THE EXPRESS ROAD. THE ANSWER IS YES. CHECK  TRIBUNE, THIS DAY and THE NATION. STOP ALL THIS PARTISAN RUBBISH AND FACE THE REALITY> THE GUY'S ACT IS SICK AND UNCALLED FOR.
Re: Amosun Leads Squad To Demolish Babalakin’s N1 Billion Plant by Xfactoria: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2011
I don't know why people are surprised about the character of Amosun. I blame the Nigerian media for not shinning light properly on the character of this man.

Amosun was a cultist when he was in Ojere i.e. Ogun State Polytechnic now Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. In the days preceding the 2007 governorship election in Ogun State in which Amosun contestd against OGD under the umbrella of ANPP, Amosun was shown on Gateway TV in the midst of youths raising machets and cutlasses and chanting "O n f'iku sere o, o n f'iku sere, OGD o n f'iku sere" meaning "he is toying with death, he is toying with death, OGD he is toying with death". The point I am making is that, this guy is not different from OGD in terms of malevolence and all. They are birds of like feathers only seperated by ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Slash Bank COTs By 40 Percent / My Business / I Need To Ship From Nigeria To London/poland/turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.