Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? (314 Views)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? / How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Alexgman1(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
I av been on daily tramadol intake for the past 2years. I want to stop but its not easy. But am ready to lock myself indoors for days to get it off my system. How long do i av to endure the withdrawal symptoms?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Cypress042(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexgman1:
I av been on daily tramadol intake for the past 2years. I want to stop but its not easy. But am ready to lock myself indoors for days to get it off my system. How long do i av to endure the withdrawal symptoms?

As long as you regain your senses undecided

I don't know what you people expect from hard drugs angry
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Alexgman1(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
I dont blame u ok.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by BBBricks: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Nairaland is not a hospital

Visit a doctor
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by SUPERPACK: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexgman1:
Do not lock yourself indoors to stop it, you should stop it gradually by reducing intake duration. Like from 2 tablets to 1 to 1/2 then to 1/3 etc till you stop.

If you stop it instantly it will lead to a deadly withdrawal symptoms like fever, stomach cramps, cold, lithergy, hallucination, agitation and anxiety, depression.

Why do you take it in the first place? That thing that makes you take it will multiply momentarily if you suddenly stop so do it gradually.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Alexgman1(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
U try, thank u.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Alexgman1(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Do not lock yourself indoors to stop it, you should stop it gradually by reducing intake duration. Like from 2 tablets to 1 to 1/2 then to 1/3 etc till you stop.

If you stop it instantly it will lead to a deadly withdrawal symptoms like fever, stomach cramps, cold, lithergy, hallucination, agitation and anxiety, depression.

Why do you take it in the first place? That thing that makes you take it will multiply momentarily if you suddenly stop so do it gradually.
I started taking it due to depression and anxiety.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by SUPERPACK: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Alexgman1:
I started taking it due to depression and anxiety.
See a psychologist for alternate therapy. Also discuss with them you former addictions. You can go ahead and stop using tramadol by using the gradual withdrawal like i said but be on the look out to see if the depression and anxiety will resurface.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms To Stop? by Alexgman1(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2022
SUPERPACK:
See a psychologist for alternate therapy. Also discuss with them you former addictions. You can go ahead and stop using tramadol by using the gradual withdrawal like i said but be on the look out to see if the depression and anxiety will resurface.
Ok tanks

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Best Noshadar Benefits You Must Know - Asikoherbs / Itching After Bathing / I Need Help HPV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.