Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Today Is My Birthday! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is My Birthday! (1711 Views)

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. / Csr Needed Asap. Today Is The Deadline!!! / Today Is My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday! by dollyshow(f): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2007
Today the 13th of August is my birthday, Unfortunately, my hubby is not around but we are celebrating over the phone. Dear Nairalanders, Wish me something good!
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by somze(f): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2007
Happy Birthday,
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by dollyshow(f): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2007
somze, thanks a whole lot! God bless u, thanks again for making my day.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by smileseal: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2007
dolly , Wishing you happy birthday, long life and prosperity, am happy that pleasant things are happing around you!!! congrats smiley
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by njkabsu: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Have not much to SAY but, "May my God Almighty grant you HIS grace to live many more fulfilled years and also His grace to run a faithful and successful heavenly race, Amen. H-A-P-P-Y- -B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by dollyshow(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2007
Thanks njk_absu, wish u all the good things of life too.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by doncnn(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2007
now dat u think u hav grown older, dont u think u hav stopped growing; u will grow older than u think. and morever, ur old age shall be blessing to u, ur family and to the nation.and more prosperity to u, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by Jomodupri(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2007
To a very supportive wife to her hubby n a wellwisher to her fellow nairalanders. Wishing long life and prosperity.Beta kal d great achiever to come home n hold u tight. grin. 1ce more, happy birthday.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by belive(f): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2007
i wish you happy birth day , long life and prosperity. I pray God to grant you all your good wishes in life. Amen
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by Matured26(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2007
Hey Dollyshow,
Just for linking me to an international website of jobs,
I wish you a happy BUFFDAY.
All the best things in life will continuously come your way.
You will not lack anything good.
But remember that the BEST IS YET TO COME
Once again, congrats
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by adexy: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2007
Hapi wonderful birthday to u, may the gud bless u and grants more blessed memories ahead of u. Amen.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by godslead(f): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2007
Dollyshow
Heres wishing u the best in all U do,
especially today your Birthday.
May you hv the most memorably birthday ever.
And may GODs light always shine on U
Enjoy ur day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by marvostica(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2007
Today is ur birthday and so what.
you want to give me heart attack because l dont have money to buy you recharge cards, cloths, gold, silver , etc
as u mark u birthday,may the good lord add more 145 years to ur life and he not make u lack anything or fall sick within that period.prosperity will be ur guardian, success shall be urbest friend in jesus name.
Say amen cos na wetin l fit offer be dat since l no get gold, silver, diamond and pepper to give.
Have a wondaful birthday celebration
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by kolatiti(f): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2007
dollyshow HAppy Birthday and many Happy return!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by frankogbu(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2007
Happy birthday, dolly
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by firstborn: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2007
Hy Mrs Dolly, today is my birthday too. Happy birthday to you and thanks for sharing it with me. Many more blessings to u and may God protect us all.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by bimlarry(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2007
hey dollyshow hw u doing i wish a very good happy birthday and a lot of goodies with it.may u live to see many more years to come
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by adrianic: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
dolly,
lets toast"TO MANY MORE YEARS"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by aimans: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2007
Happy b/day & all d best in ur career endeavour.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by femi4: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
yea,wishin u a lovely B-Day
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by VIC4U: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
May God bless you now and forever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by archbishop(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
May all your heart desire come True.

archbishop.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by lovemajek(f): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
Happy birthday and many happy returns, but dont do what your husband willnot do o.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by FREGE(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2007
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you uuuuuuuuu my friend Happy Birthday to you.
Wish you long life and preosperity.
Hip ! Hip ! Hip Hurray.
Well, Mine is September 5th.
Hope you will remember. And wish me same too
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by dollyshow(f): 3:12am On Aug 14, 2007
lovemajek:

Happy birthday and many happy returns, but don't do what your husband willnot do o.
[/quote
LOVEMAJEK, I DEFINITELY WILL NOT DO THAT, U KNOW HE IS OLOWO ORI MI, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE THAT CAN FILL THAT GAP.

TO MY DEAREST NAIRALANDERS, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY, THINGS OF JOY WILL NOT DEPART FROM UR ABODE(S) IN JESUS NAME AND THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE LOOKING UP TO GOD FOR ONE THING OR ANOTHER, LIKE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, MONEY , GOOD HEALTH , U KNOW ALL THE GOOD , GOOD THINGS, VERY VERY VERY SOON, VERY SOON I SAY, U'LL COME ON THIS FORUM AND SHARE UR TESTIMONY.
TO U SEUN OUR EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, MAY U DO MORE GREATER THINGS, THANKS FOR BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER.
DOLLY
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by solatunde: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ Dollyshow,
Hapi Birthday 2 u, u will live long, the number of your days shall be fulfilled, all your dreams shall come to pass in the name of Jesus our saviour, this is the best moment to invite Jesus into your life, he will take your thru the rest of your life on a smooth ride.
This time next yr your darling hubby shall be by your side to celebrate with you. Shalom.

Enjoy your day!
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by bailo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
happy buffday my friend and many more returns.wel 29 is my birthday so u pll eshould be informed on time
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by tracy4u(f): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
wishinu u a happy birthday n very many happy returns.

Hope u will send my cake domn.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by hollys(f): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2007
Happi Buffdoi to u,girlfriend.Wishing U all mof God's Blessings.
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by afam1(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2007
grin cheesy 21 gun salute.u are blessed. happy birthday
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by MYLS: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2007
heavy gbosa 4 u, dolly gurl. gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!. may god give u every reason to continue to thank him always
Re: Today Is My Birthday! by mellow(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2007
Many happy returns. May you be bringing all your

money fro me to be investing for you. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seadrill Recruiting Apply / Any Idea On How To Check The Shortlisted Candidates List For Nigerian Airforce? / Recruitment Form Of Nigerian Immgration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.